AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Ouran Host Club (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Ouran Host Club Episode 9 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=32700)

xris 2006-05-30 15:41

Ouran Host Club Episode 9 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Ouran Host Club, Episode 9.

Thread Guidelines
  • No telling or asking for RAWs.
  • Try to keep spoilers from the Manga out of the anime thread. If you need to in reply to someone with a reference to the Manga, either PM them or use Spoiler tags (see example below).
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if not aired.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Try to keep the discussion on topic and future episode spoilers out of the thread whenever possible.

Spoiler Tag Usage

Using Spoiler Tags is easy. Using this...

[spoiler=title]Don't forget to use the spoiler title[/spoiler]

....will get you this...

Spoiler for title:

hi no ken Jebus 2006-05-30 15:46

Yay thanks again xris.

Spoiler:

Shiroth 2006-05-30 15:48

Nexted weeks episode looks like it could be the best one out of the bunch. Still.. gotta wait a while for it. T_T

Omniscient 2006-05-30 15:58

Episode 09 Screencaps and Summary

Spoiler:

dxgarten 2006-05-30 18:16

Episode 09 screencaps and review

Spoiler:

4ran 2006-06-01 04:40

The episode was pretty good... but i think hmm the joks and the actions of each "HOSTER" became clear and can be gssed ..so it is qt boring !!?!?!

Lliliahne 2006-06-01 18:46

Ähm ... is it allowed to ask where I can get the Torrent of it ? I'm a new fan of this Serie and I havte to watch evry new episode as fast as I can XD
Its so sweeet
*smile*

ähm ... zhnks for your listening
^^

physics223 2006-06-02 21:46

It hasn't been fansubbed yet, so you could wait for it ... :)

Jinsoo 2006-06-03 13:56

Ahaha, just like all the other episodes so far, this one was great and hilarious too even though I only understood like half of it.

Spoiler for FUFUFU:

ppiglette 2006-06-04 19:42

I loved the first few episodes of Ouran, especially the last one, episode 8. episode 9 was a letdown, maybe its just me, but I think that the crazy, random, and overdramatic jokes should 'calm down' a bit. I was expecting it to have a real plot moving on by now but its just some comedy-relief sort of episodes. I'm afraid that the series would end up not getting anywhere. Someone please proove me wrong.

Ps: would it ever get more serious and have an actual plot? or is it continuously going to be just random funny jokes and banana peels?

Matrim 2006-06-04 19:42

Awesome episode, just when I thought this show will struggle to reach the level of episodes 3-5 it proved me wrong.

Spoiler:

Bronwen Stx 2006-06-04 21:42

The hysterical idiocy of this episode had me rolling every moment. The crossdressing was just awesome and Haruhi's extreme reaction to it. :heh: Looking forward to the next episode.

Can't wait to see Haruhi's papa!

daisukechan 2006-06-04 23:19

Spoiler for haruhi's dad?:

tritoch 2006-06-04 23:39

heh finally the daily life of Haruhi.. been waiting for this ep to air. :heh:

Also ep 09 = win in my book... somebody please take some screenies of Haruhi's facial expressions.. :heh:

andromeda0201 2006-06-05 00:14

yeah I agree that this episode was rather random, however that crossdressing part saved it for me, it was soo funny when they were all singing Ourannnn~~~!! in freakingly high voices and mori's deep voice suddenly popped it, and when they were chasing haruhi trying to get her to call them onechan....
and whats with the monkey?lol! it seems to be taking over the twins role to throw banana peels

MarcusG 2006-06-05 01:17

This episode was kinda random imo. Didnt one of the girls from Zuka club look like a guy. What was his name, Ben.
Spoiler:

Sorrow-K 2006-06-05 04:17

Holy crap, that was hilarious. Loved this episode, particularly the first half which had me ROFLing. This was great, since the last couple of episodes seemed to have started to lose some of Ouran's edge. And, oh Renge. "High Power Motor" always makes me LOL.

diekirai 2006-06-05 09:03

pwahaha the cross-dressing ^_^ i literally LOL-ed at tamaki's makeup, haha.
zuka's constant twirling and singing was hystericaallll, but at first i thought ben-sama was a guy O_o;;
it was also good to see renge's elaborate appearance again, hehe.

i voted 10/10 because this was one of the funniest episodes ^o^v

Shiroth 2006-06-05 11:37

Episode 09 was just Ouran all over.. right down to the monkey that kept appearing. I can say that i have never laughed so much in my life then what happened with the Host Club.. Tamaki really is the perfect lady. ^^;;;

The nexted episode looks like it's gonna skip most of the humour, judging from whats gonna happen.

Busaiku Chama 2006-06-05 11:46

Another really good episode.
Spoiler:

Next week's episode is something I've been kind of wondering (and excited that it's going to be shown).