Oi,your current and general top 7 anime are?Need anime now...
Having my semester break,have been watching all sorts of anime,but before was mostly just catching up what i've been left behind (naruto,bleach,blood+)
I watch almost any anime,i like Gundam(damn,great story!great music!),kannazuki no miko,naruto,Noir,haruhi suzumiya,just promise me it has good plot.But i really don't like tsubasa chronicles that kind of drama though,they are spoiling yuki kaijura's music!:frustrated: sorry,it's my problem ^^
okay here goes,my current top 7 :
1.Strawberry panic (oh,i'm a shoujo ai fan,that's why)
2.Suzumiya haruhi (funny)
3.Shakugan no shana (i know it's not current,ermm,i was left behind)
4.Blood+ (somehow think it's great)
5.Naruto (just because everyone watches it)
6.Bleach (to kill time?)
7.Simoun? (just because i'm a shoujo ai fan)
General top 7
1.Noir (Yuki kaijura!! Bee Train!!)
2.Madlax ( " " !! " " !!)
3.Gundam SEED & Destiny
4.Revolutionary girl Utena (good shoujo ai story)
6.Yami to boushi to hon no tabibito
7.kannazuki no miko
Yeah i think i include most of the shoujo ai series but you guys need not to recommend any shoujo ai story since it's so limited.
I just don't wanna miss out the great animes,be it a current show or an old one.
And yeah ,i'm those Noir,Madlax Gundam type of fan(not mecha though),i like those plots,politics,complexity.
thanks in advance
(1) Shingetsutan Tsukihime - I'm pretty sure with this; this is my only choice that's pretty much set in stone.
(2) Cowboy Bebop
(3) Rozen Maiden: Traumend and Rozen Maiden
(4) Samurai Champloo - love the music and the story
(5) Ocean Waves
(6) Hiatari Ryoukou
(7) Legendary Gambler Tetsuya
1. Trigun/Juuni Kokuki/Full Moon wo Sagashite
3. Haibane Renmei
4. Hachimitsu to Clover
6. Azumanga Daiou
7. Rurouni Kenshin/Tsuiokuhen
I guess that's if I had to pick... there are some other anime that I could very easily put in the 4 - 7 positions.
Current top 7:
4. Ouran Koukou Host Club
5. Black Lagoon
7. Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
(Oohh... I really want to put xxxHOLiC, The Third, and Saiunkoku Monogatari up there, but they don't fit :()
1. Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
2. Top Wo Nerae! 2
3. One Piece
4. Eureka 7
5. Yuusha Oh Gaogaigar FINAL
6. Yuusha Oh Gaogaigar
7. <Too many other anime that I wish to keep on this list>
2. Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
3. Ouran High School Host Club
5. Saiunkoku Monogatari
6. Princess Princess
7. I can't really recommend Strawberry Panic, but I'm only watching seven shows from the current season, and it's #7. I will admit that it's fun to snark about how incredibly awful it is. You might do better watching something from a previous season, like Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl~....
Ongoing Picks :
Kamisama Kazoku : Good funny Love Story
Ameanaideyo Katsu : Good Harem type Comedy
xxxHOLiC : Horror / Comedy *
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni : Horror/Mystery **
( * If you are planning to watch only one Anime this summer
** If you are planning to watch more than one Anime this summer ^_^ )
Favorite On-Going Titles:
2. Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
3. Black Lagoon
4. Ouran High School Host Club
6. Eureka Seven (I hear it's finished now, but I'm only up to ep 30 or so)
7. Hellsing Ultimate
1. Cowboy Bebop
2. Fullmetal Alchemist
3. Full Metal Panic! (including Fumoffu! and TSR)
4. Gundam MS08th Team
5. Read or Die (OVA and TV)
6. Now and Then, Here and There
7. Princess Mononoke
I'm assuming that you're asking for our favorites, not necessarily the ones we think are best.
1. Higurashi - Boy, going from Episode 1 to Episode 2 was quite a shock.
2. Black Lagoon - I don't understand the Noir comparisons, it seems a lot more like Bebop to me
3. Haruhi - Started off great, but hasn't really maintained as well as I expected it to, still, it is KyoAni.
4. Ouran High Host Club - Going into the season I expected that School Rumble would be my favorite comedy. Out of nowhere this is the funniest shoujo manga I've ever read - it even has my wife cramped into my room to watch the newest episodes.
5. Utawarerumono - Has a nice mythic, LotR feel
6. Juh Oh Sei - Great survival sci-fi setting.
7. xxxHOLiC - Love the theme, the animation and the overall style the series exudes.
(like jedinat, I have a ton of series that could go in 6 or 7, including the Third, Nana, Tsubasa season 2, and School Rumble season 2)
1. R.O.D. (Primarily based on the TV, but I enjoy the OVA as well)
2. Full Metal Panic (including both Fumoffu and the Second Raid)
4. Full Metal Alchemist
5. Cowboy Bebop
6. Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (and 2nd GiG)
7. School Rumble
Oh, here's my choices for the current anime running:
To explain yesterday's choice:
I'll continue with the remaining five later on. Whew - that was a brainful. :|
1. FATE/STAY NIGHT ZOMG
2. Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
3. Kamisama Kazoku
4. The Third: Aoi Hitomo no Shoujo
5. Black Lagoon
6. Tsubasa Chronicle
7. School Rumble s2
1. Shakugan no Shana
2. Canvas 2
3. Tenjou Tenge
4. Full Metal Panic!
5. Kiddy Grade
6. Green Green
7. Chrono Crusade
Oh ,forgot to mention,i like Kiddy Grade too!! How nostalgic!!!
okay,i have added a few shows to my to-watch list now :
1.black lagoon ( hey do you recommend this for Noir fan?)
2.Ergo proxy (i used to keep 2 episodes in my computer but deleted it cause i've got no time,
maybe i'll just give it another try)
3.cowboy bepop (i know it's a classic but by the time i started to watch anime there's tons of new current shows,heh)
Regarding ouran high school host club...i know it's a comedy,but i'm not that person who really watch comedy.However i accept either witty jokes or really silly(not just pure silly,need to be outrageous) like Great Teacher Onizuka(my always no.1 manga). Is ouran high school host club includes romance? If so,i think i'll pass.
Physics,you really like shingestutan tsukihime eh...,i've watched it before...it gave me a calm feeling and dark too.I won't say it's good or bad,it's okay for a dark-plot series,and yes i would like to watch more of this shows ^^
my current favorite
1. Nishi no yoki majo - fantasy fairy tale setting
2. Saiunkoku Monogatari - politics, historical, comedy, romance
3. Ouran High school host club - comedy
4. Tsubasa chronicle, xxxholics - love clamp's work
5. Gintama , bleach - both from shounen jump magazine. gintama is more inclined in comedy side.
6. The Third, utawarerumono
7. Glass no kantai - space action
yume tsukai also has some shoujo ai theme. I am not so sure on its quality and plots because i only watched 2 episodes.
1. Cowboy Bebop (overall, my favorite
2. Ergo Proxy (still going, sooooooo good!)
3. Samurai Champloo (plain awesomeness
4. Texhnolyze (still watching this one, it's a total mindf*ck)
yume tsukai...are you sure it has shoujo ai? It looks boring to me...
regarding ergo proxy...i wonder how good it can be?
can anyone describe without adding spoilers?
I have a top 7 serious-type anime list:
3.Gundam SEED & Destiny
4.Serial experimental lain
7.Air tv (the reason why i put it on 7th is because the plot isn't as dark as Noir and Madlax but watching the girl suffering mentally is depressing enough)
Unless you can stomach bad animation, horrible character design for the most part of the show, and a story involving sentai transformations, I suggest for you to stay away from this show if you can't live on plot alone. I should say that the plot of this series is quite strong, only that enjoyment is detracted because of the other glaring flaws. The thirteenth episode was the best, however. If you can stomach the ugliness of the first twelve episodes, and still hope that things may become better - this show's probably for you.
For me, it has been a major disappointment all season long, but thirteen may just be the turning point for it - if you could wait that long.
With Black Lagoon and Cowboy Bebop I've got no qualms. I am just warning you with Ergo Proxy, however.
Yeah seriously. I was too bored and stopped after a few episodes. The one thing I liked was the girl's eyes... not a significant enough reason to keep watching :p
...All those possibilities and you could only come up with those three to look at? I've seen all or part of nearly every anime listed. Most of them are quite good.
Allow me to continue with my [unconfirmed] third to seventh placers in my all-time rankings of the best anime. Of course, this is subject to change: this isn't set in stone, but for now, this will do. Having awaken for more than six hours, my brain is more or less at its peak right now [despite me wanting to take a nap].
Two of the last three choices are mainly taste-based: Ocean Waves for many is a boring watch, and not many even know of Legendary Gambler Tetsuya. I stand by Hiatari Ryoukou, however, because despite it being really old as an anime, it has a very well-written story and complex and very convincing characters.
The rest of the choices are pretty much canon classic anime, and Rozen Maiden's thread is the most popular fansub thread in the forum [despite the series having finished more than half a year ago], so I don't think those are only a matter of choice: they're really, really good anime.
Yo,physics,haha,you really can share a lot eh...to me,your description is practically picking words from dictionary(i'm a chinese from Asia),but i know you strongly recommend rozen maiden here.
I actually watched the first episode when the series was on...however i didn't have enough patience for it.I suppose the good part comes in the middle of the series.
Samurai Champloo is unique.For me,in my personal opinion,it falls into "adventure" category.Watching samurai champloo gaves me a " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~" feeling.It doesn't really give me any REAL excitement nor it gives me shivery that will move me but it somehow really calms me down.
Hmm,oh yeah, Kumon no mukou e yakusoku bashou(beyong the clouds) is good to,some scene gave me shivery.
What about a list of top 7 anime-that-give-you-shivery ?
1. Naruto - This anime actually brought me into the anime world,while this anime was the only series i was watching,Naruto has no fillers and watching Naruto's power increases episode by episode gives me a thrill.Okay,i think almost everyone watches it.And how does it give me shivery? Ans: When Naruto suddenly comes out with a great technique that he has never shown before (like the first time success of kage bunshin no justsu,kuchiyose no jutsu,tajuu kage bunshin no justu)
2. Gundam SEED & Destiny -I believe it's the soundtrack that gave me shivery,be it T.M Revolution or Yuki Kaijura.It always moves me whenever the protogonists are on the verge of assaulted by anime,and the hero saved them in time,and the soundtrack is playing,it could actually bring tears!! I myself am not a mecha fan girl,but to think that i can like a mecha anime,this is just masterpiece!Just like the action!I like those stupid commands too!
3.Noir- Again soundtrack.Besides,i'm that person who likes dark-plot anime.So,the gun fights and the moment 2 best pals are actually aiming each other with gun,i felt a sense of chill.
4.Madlax- I'm putting this on my list is probably i'm a Bee Train fan,or a Yuki Kaijura fan,or just because i'm a Noir fan!! :heh:
5.Revolutionary girl Utena -you can just ignore this title unless you are a shoujo ai fan.Unique plot.Friendships,whooeh.
6.Air Tv - i know i've repeated this many times.But,poor girl the main girl is.......the last few episodes of the series actually made me cry...... T_T
7.Bleach - Just a few moments....since i don't know what to put on my list.
Basically,despite i watch hundreds of good anime,i only root for 4 animes.And the top 3 animes on the list above are my top 3 overall,and i don't even have a top 5 !! I'm sad that i can't say "i have too many anime titles to put on my top 10 favourite list! " In search to fill in my top 5 overall anime!!! Argh!!
You know, I feel the very same way. I'm pretty much sure of my favorite anime, Tsukihime, but I'm unsure of the rest. Still, I think what I wrote seems pretty good reading [lol, I'm a jerk].
Let me add that I also hail from Asia. I am not in any way Western or American. I strongly encourage you, however, to be patient with Rozen Maiden , and if that doesn't work - well, you could move on to other things. I just love Hiatari Ryoukou, however.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:54.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.