AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   One Piece (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Hawkeye's bounty (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=33745)

cheese4u 2006-07-02 21:11

Hawkeye's bounty
 
What do you think Hawkeyes bounty is because I read on Wiki that it is speculated to be over 600 million berries before he became a warlord

Hiking_Bear 2006-07-02 23:43

I haven't seen anything on Mihawk's bounty yet, but I woldn't be surprised if it were 600 million. Luffy's and Zoro's are at 100 and 60 million, so maybe Mihawk and Whitebeard are at 600 million and 1 billion - around 10x as much. I wonder why they didn't reveal Mihawk's bounty yet. The bounties of the Shichibukai seemed to be released in increasing order, so maybe Mihawk's bounty isn't being revealed because it is one of the highest among them, which would make it >340 million.

airsBlue 2006-07-03 03:10

i wouldn't be suprised that whitebeard and Mihawk over 500 milion billi ... also Mihawk but before discussing thier bounty .. they didn't even tell us what Ace and shanks bounty is ... and that's really what i want to know

cheese4u 2006-07-03 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by airsBlue
.. they didn't even tell us what Ace and shanks bounty is ... and that's really what i want to know



Agreed, Shanks' bounty is the one I want to see the most, he's said to be Hawkeye's rival so he must be pretty strong, I just hate that his arm got cut off, and in such a stupid way too! Shanks could've murdered that alligator if he wanted too.

MihawkXGP 2006-07-03 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheese4u
Agreed, Shanks' bounty is the one I want to see the most, he's said to be Hawkeye's rival so he must be pretty strong, I just hate that his arm got cut off, and in such a stupid way too! Shanks could've murdered that alligator if he wanted too.

it was not a stupid way. He gave his arm so that he could save a person he considered a friend.


No-one knows Mihawks Former bounty. It'll be more then 300 Million for sure. Other then that anything else is pure speculation.

neodrag38 2006-07-03 14:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear
I haven't seen anything on Mihawk's bounty yet, but I woldn't be surprised if it were 600 million. Luffy's and Zoro's are at 100 and 60 million, so maybe Mihawk and Whitebeard are at 600 million and 1 billion - around 10x as much. I wonder why they didn't reveal Mihawk's bounty yet. The bounties of the Shichibukai seemed to be released in increasing order, so maybe Mihawk's bounty isn't being revealed because it is one of the highest among them, which would make it >340 million.

Makes sense.

cheese4u 2006-07-03 16:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by MihawkXGP
it was not a stupid way. He gave his arm so that he could save a person he considered a friend




The thought wasn't stupid but the action was instead of grabbing Luffy he could've just hit the alligator. And as for Mihawks bounty being speculation I beleive I said that in the first thread.

SandalHat 2006-07-03 18:59

well whitebeards must be pretty damn close to a billion, since he actually rivaled gold rogers power..

I think there is something special about them all, cause it seems like they have no fear against DF users..

What i really wanna see is there power in combat..

As for mihawks, it is probally like 500 M..
I would like to see himm go against a government, cause they want him to kill shanks b4 meeting WB or something like that, and him refusing make his bounty active again

airsBlue 2006-07-04 18:50

i was watching ep24 ... and was thinking about Hawkeyes black sword ... i think the blade is made of the sea stone !!? that why he called it the greatest sowrd in the world.

cheese4u 2006-07-05 20:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by airsBlue
i was watching ep24 ... and was thinking about Hawkeyes black sword ... i think the blade is made of the sea stone !!? that why he called it the greatest sowrd in the world.


Makes sense, if your fighting against a world full of devil fruit users seastone would come in handy, especially against those "unfair" DF powers like the "smoke smoke" fruit (chaser) or the "slip slip fruit" (alveda).

SandalHat 2006-07-05 20:18

i think that zoro should get eome SS on his so he can fight Df users

ragweed 2006-07-05 21:05

What was Crocodile's bounty again?

C.A. 2006-07-05 21:15

Crocodile = 81 million

Edited from 89 to 81 :D

Hiking_Bear 2006-07-05 21:34

I think Crocodile's bounty was 81 million and Niko Robin's bounty was 79 million.

airsBlue 2006-07-06 02:19

crocodile was 80 million, robin 78 million

Dias_Nox 2006-07-06 03:51

Bounty doesnt necessarily equate to strength, just how much the world government wants the person to disapear. But strength is a pretty good guideline anyway :P

voievoda 2006-07-06 04:34

It will be interesting to see how much it was, I estimate it to be about 400 to 500 million berri or whatever it's called.

Shank's would be an interesting one to see. I'll personally be holding my breath when they announce it :twitch:.

Quote:

Agreed, Shanks' bounty is the one I want to see the most, he's said to be Hawkeye's rival so he must be pretty strong, I just hate that his arm got cut off, and in such a stupid way too! Shanks could've murdered that alligator if he wanted too.
Stupid? Nah, I think it was show an example. Maybe to show Luffy that he has a measure of seriousiness which is only displayed when it's required. That's he's not always laughing things off.

cheese4u 2006-07-06 11:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by voievoda


Stupid? Nah, I think it was show an example. Maybe to show Luffy that he has a measure of seriousiness which is only displayed when it's required. That's he's not always laughing things off.



Okay, one more time, I was not saying it wasn't a kind thing to do, I was just saying it wasn't a necessary thing to do. All he had to do is clobber the alligator and they would've both been off harm free (and not arm free).

airsBlue 2006-07-06 12:08

Quote:

cheese4u said
Okay, one more time, I was not saying it wasn't a kind thing to do, I was just saying it wasn't a necessary thing to do. All he had to do is clobber the alligator and they would've both been off harm free (and not arm free).
maybe i am just saing maybe we saw it wrong, all we saw when shanks saved luffy that shanks was floating over the ocean, maybe shanks gave up his hand because he couldn't swim and fight the alligator . the alligator got scared and ran away because of shanks look... so maybe shanks had Df ability, or if not he hadn't at that time he could have gotten one later after all shanks saved luffy 10 years ago, and he was heading to grandline.

luffy couldn't swim at that time but he was floating.. yeah he was drowning but he managed to stay of the surface for sometime .. so maybe shanks could stay longer.

MihawkXGP 2006-07-06 14:51

Crocodiles bounty would have been double what it is now, if the World Government knew what he was up too at Alabasta according to Oda himself.

I doubt Mihawks sword is made of seastone. That'd make it unbreakable as seastone is harder then diamond.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:36.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.