AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Is Chrno Crusade good? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=3382)

Rod1984 2003-12-24 11:35

Is Chrno Crusade good?

I like stuff like the new fist of the north star, naruto, full metal alchemist, vampire hunter D, most of the gundam series, hellsing and nightwalker. Would I enjoy this series? I dont know much about it.

bOcyOgl 2003-12-24 12:21

Chrno Crusade is about an exorcist girl Rosette & sinner demon Chrno set out to save Rosette's brother Joshua

It's as popular as FMA, I think you will like it.

Check out the the chrno crusade thread in fansubs thread

Kakashi Sensei 2003-12-25 00:17

Heck ya! I'm liking it so far. It's pretty good. You gotta watch it to know!

Altimit 2003-12-25 01:00

I'm liking this show a lot so far. Some people are complaining that it's too different than the manga, but I just look at it as a way to get somone interested in the full thing. If it was the same there'd be little reason to read the manga would there? The shows' a little like Hellsing, though much more lighthearted.

Forse 2003-12-25 01:11

After the digimon scene in ep4...I'd have to say it's not good. (again my opinion only). I suggest dl:ing one or two eps to see what's it all about

Kakashi Sensei 2003-12-28 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Altimit
I'm liking this show a lot so far. Some people are complaining that it's too different than the manga, but I just look at it as a way to get somone interested in the full thing. If it was the same there'd be little reason to read the manga would there? The shows' a little like Hellsing, though much more lighthearted.

My suggestion that isn't really a great suggestion... Don't read the manga = no problem!

OFFSPRiNGCo16 2003-12-28 19:30

I watch it, I like it. I would definatly download an episode or two and check it out for yourself. Happy watchin' :)

Prince of Chronics 2003-12-28 22:23

The show is good... not the greatest.... but nice and entertaining still... also, the gun shot effects and fights are done pretty nicely!

alphaii 2003-12-29 07:54

Sexy Nuns with guns....what more do you possibly ask for?!?!

Gaara11 2003-12-29 22:24

Hell Yeah! Chrno Crusade kicks butt dog! U should give it a shot.

RemeDy 2003-12-29 22:49

Some people say it is a recycled theme, but I personally like the show. Go check it out yourself.

Tomomi 2003-12-29 23:23

Are you nuts? The show is great! Check it out! :D

guynextdoor 2003-12-30 22:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomomi
Are you nuts? The show is great! Check it out! :D

both his avatar and siggie are from chrno crusade, so u know what u can expect :D

Lain 2003-12-31 02:34

Hey! But that's like saying I might be biased towards SE:Lain, just because both my avatar and username show my divine worship of all things Lain-y.

shiznitty 2003-12-31 02:38

makes sense
anyway, crno crusade is pretty good, just that it sorta feels wierd watching a show with nuns blowing away demons (and this show will probably never be liscensed, for fear of law suits, which is a shame)

Tboz 2003-12-31 03:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rod1984
I like stuff like the new fist of the north star, naruto, full metal alchemist, vampire hunter D, most of the gundam series, hellsing and nightwalker. Would I enjoy this series? I dont know much about it.

You would after you have watched it. There's action, fun, seriousness, mystery and abit of fan service... give it a try and you will know. :D

sothis 2003-12-31 06:28

i am really enjoying chrno crusade. i have read quite a few reviews which speak poorly of it, but i think it is a really fun series.

Lain 2003-12-31 14:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiznitty
makes sense
anyway, crno crusade is pretty good, just that it sorta feels wierd watching a show with nuns blowing away demons (and this show will probably never be liscensed, for fear of law suits, which is a shame)

Truly. And ironicly, stuff like Hellsing and Chrno Crusade are the only positive aspects of Christianity, as far as I'm concerned. Hell, I wrote JESUS IS LORD with a black pen all over both my hands after watching Hellsing and I'm an atheist. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

guynextdoor 2003-12-31 20:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lain
Hey! But that's like saying I might be biased towards SE:Lain, just because both my avatar and username show my divine worship of all things Lain-y.

no what i meant was that what he can expect when he watches the show, as the pics give him something of whats to come in the show

Gaara11 2004-01-01 01:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by sothis
i have read quite a few reviews which speak poorly of it.

Screw them! I like what I like and those reviews shouldn't deter you or anybody from enjoying a series such as this one. :)