2 wishes for xmas :)
Not sure how much work you want to put into the styles before before moving to the final styles (or preparing for vBulletin 3.0.0 final). If it's not too complicated, I have 2 wishes :)
1) Could we please get a "mark forums read" link/button on top? :) Between new Thread button and Search this Forum maybe? I usually only have a bunch of threads with new posts and have to scroll down to find the mark read link ...
2) I like the classic style, but the black text on dark blue is unreadable with my monitor settings (others I have asked are between barely readable und totally unreadable too). Could you please make the text white like on the ligher blue? :)
While I don't like to answer to myself, I am afraid no on will notice when I just edit the old one :)
Anyway: I add a 3rd wish for xmas 2004 :p
3) not sure whether I just missed an option (if it's there it's really well hidden), but would it be possible to change the dates to a less ambigues way, like yyyy-mm-dd? :) or if possible with vB, to allow anyone to use his/her own date format?
And a copy&paste solution for wish number 2 (replacing same entries of styleid 3):
I fully agree with JustAnotherFan with regard to the dates on the forum. The international standard of YYYY-MM-DD is much more sensible. The American format scares me :(
1) It's already there! What you want is the 3rd of the "vB" buttons
on the right near the top. Hover your mouse of them to see what the others do.
Of course this isn't exactly userfriendly, but one of these days this forum
will be upgraded to a newer version of vBulletin (currently running Beta 7, latest = RC2)
which may solve that.
2) I'll look into it. Since I don't use it myself I don't really notice.
3) Setting your own date option was a Burning Board feature, afaik.
But I've changed it -- nearly all other parts of the site (both visible
and invisble to visitors) use this notation already anyway...
1) Sorry, I just noticed that I typoed forum to forums. What I actually meant was a (now I copy&paste) "Mark This Forum Read" button on top of the forum page. BTW: I checked all more or less obvious buttons and links before I asked :)
2) and 3) Thanks :)
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:35.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.