AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Zero no Tsukaima (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Favourite Zero no Tsukaima Characters Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=35859)

Catgirls 2006-09-03 18:10

Favourite Zero no Tsukaima Characters Poll

Yay! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...iggrinlove.gif

Remember: you don't have to vote now. If you want, you can wait until the series is over before you vote. I put the poll up before the end of the show so that people could begin to form their opinions, get their ballots ready or vote if you are ready to do so. Not every single character is in the poll. If I've missed a character that you feel should be included, let me know before you vote.

This is a multiple choice poll and while we won’t restrict you from voting for every character, please try to limit your choice to your top 2 or 3 picks if you can. If you like the entire cast equally, then so be it, but if you can narrow it down a bit, then that’s even better. If you like one character the most, then don’t feel the need to vote for anymore.

Please remember that once you make your vote you may not "come back" later to add or change your previous vote(s). So make sure you know all the characters you want to include in your vote before you click the "Vote Now" button.

And of course the vote is public, so your votes will be visible. :)

Thread Rules
  • No campaigning for votes.
    What this means is don't post something like this:

:love: "VOTE FOR LOUISE!!!" :love: Or…"Tabitha>>>>> Montmorency" Or… :frustrated: "DO NOT VOTE FOR THAT PIN-HEAD SAITO!!!!111 :frustrated: "

Any post with "Vote for… | Do not vote for..." verbiage will be deleted. Discuss why you do or don’t like characters without campaigning for votes.

• Do not insult or harass other members for their choices.
    Please remember: this is for fun. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won’t be tolerated.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It’s great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.
Have fun! =^.^=

Anh_Minh 2006-09-03 18:21

I voted for Tabitha, because I've got something for quiet, brainy girls (Hm, Nagato flashbacks!), and for Kirche, because, even though she ought to be The Libby, there's a true kindness and generosity in her. Plus, she doesn't take herself too seriously. That's always a plus.

DragoonKain3 2006-09-04 20:26

With only 4 or so episodes left, and the static developement of the characters, I can say with confidence that these are my top 5 characters.

5) Montmorency - If only for her nickname, MonMon, which is a riot for me. XD However, she also follows the thinking of 'All is fair in love and war' to the extreme, which I respect.
4) Henrietta - Voiced by Kawasumi, which in light of her recent performances has topped Nakahara as my current favorite seiyuu. And hey, even if I saw it a mile coming, I really liked the kiss scene and her reaction. ^^;
3) Louise - See Avatar and Sig? She looks so cute in those costumes and in her school uniform, and by far the most visually appealing character in the show to me.
2) Saito - Man, he really is going through a lot. If not adjusting to his new surroundings, it would be Louise's harsh treatment.
1) Siesta - I really felt for her, since her kind actions seem much more kinder in contrast to Louise's abuse. Plus, at the moment, it seems that Saito really cares about her opinion of him.

Plus, this is the most unique performance by Horie Yui ever since... well.. Mahoraba.

dxanato 2006-09-04 21:52

Longueville/Fouquet is the same character but I like how she and the pricipal fight it pretty funny stuff.

Pakxenon 2006-09-05 00:17

I demand that Jessica should be in this poll!!!!!

monkymeet 2006-09-09 18:59

unfortunately it appears that jessica has only appeared in one episode and might not appear again >_>

RiXeD 2006-09-11 16:56

Louise, cos she`s hawt loli xP Like Shana.

Saito cos he has uber sword skillz, maybe cheated up a bit, but still.

McMilk 2006-09-12 01:41

Voted for Tabitha because she's so NAGATO YUKI~!!

VOTE FOR TABITHA PEOPLE!!

Rin-Sama 2006-09-12 12:21

wow close race between Siesta and Louise and Satio!

Shiroth 2006-09-12 19:24

My votes go to~

Saito: Because he is the perfect main male character imo.. he's got it all also to be a personal fav' of mine.

Guiche: Mainly 'cause i laugh just looking at him, a great part of the show.. and glad he's in it much more to the end.

Kirche: Heh, she's just love.

cyw1988 2006-09-14 00:12

Louise is leading by 2!!!

anyway I went for Louise, saito, colbert and Momo..

Louise: Tsudereko FTW

Saito: One of the better harem male leads

Colbert: well i liked him in the novels

Momo: I dig saito calling her Momo. Sounds awesomely moe~

Owaranai Destiny 2006-09-14 00:22

Let's see...

Saito: One of the most interesting male leads I've seen in harem situations. Not stereotypical yet manages to pull off being gung-ho without looking completely like an arrogant wimp.

Siesta: Meido outfit, a pretty nice girl as far as the anime goes so far. There really isn't anything to stop me from listing her as a favorite character. Oh, she has a nice body too...:p

Louise: For her tsundere-ness mostly, that's why I don't list her as the top. But she's an interesting character nonetheless, what with her code of nobility (or something like that.)

Guiche: Who doesn't like a gag character? :p

Cyz 2006-09-14 09:11

I like:

Tabitha: her personality is so cool. she has blue hair and her familiar is a dragon. i like her BG story too.
Siesta: very polite. has a nice body. and very very cute.
Henrietta: she's pretty and she looks innocent (points out the kissing scene)
Kirche: like Tabbie, her personality is very nice. Love her voice too.

Darklightz 2006-09-14 10:11

Siesta : She's the first person to show kindness and to treat Saito like a human being.Plus she's totally hot! XD

Tabitha : Haha,so I"m not the only one who made the Nagato connection.But yeah,talk about separated at birth no?

Rin-Sama 2006-09-16 10:59

I get the felling that even though
Spoiler:
that he will end up with Siesta anyway. Why you ask? becasue in the opening theme song Siesta is shown as the only girl dressed in a Earth (Japanese) school uniform. This could mean that
Spoiler:
Siesta may go back with him!

here's what i mean

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y63...staUniform.jpg

White Manju Bun 2006-09-24 14:43

Hmmm right now I think my fav character is Tabitha, her backstory was awesome and she reminds of me Yuki from Haruhi XD

Guiche is growing on my, I first viewed him as a wanna-be Tamaki XD but Ive liked him better in the past few epis.

SinsI 2006-09-24 15:05

Aside from the main heroes, Monmon and Kirche. I really liked how they handle their boyfriends.

Kisuke06 2006-09-24 17:11

Sito and Siesta are my favorites. Saito is a very good male character, a very interesting one(probably my fav male character). And Siesta, well, I just like her. =]

DesertRain 2006-09-28 07:51

I like Saito under boys but I like Tabitha for girls.

P.S.
I can't choose between the two:D

Avacado Burger 2006-09-28 11:18

What? Kirche is getting no love?

I chose Siesta, Saito and Kirche, because I freakin *hate* Louise!