AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L) Kare Kano / His & Her Circumstances (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=3599)

Pyro1 2003-12-15 19:04

Kare Kano / His & Her Circumstances

I just finished watching this anime and it said in the end "it will continue" i wanted to know if there is a second season or other eps. Thnx

AG3 2003-12-15 19:36

You'll probably have to read the Manga if you want the whole story.

Ban Chao 2003-12-27 17:23

Kare Kano / His & Her Circumstances

Hello everyone!
Just a general question regarding kare kano / his and her circumstances:
Are there different versions of the anime? such as an OVA or a TV series?
And how many episodes does the series have?

TIA for your efforts^^

Megane 2003-12-27 17:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ban Chao
Hello everyone!
Just a general question regarding kare kano / his and her circumstances:
Are there different versions of the anime? such as an OVA or a TV series?
And how many episodes does the series have?

TIA for your efforts^^

KareKano is a licensed series, so you should have posted this in the DVD & Licensed forum. There only exists a TV series, which has 26 episodes. If you want to find out the number of episodes for a series, try looking in the "How Many Episodes: Answered here!" thread in General Anime, doing a forum search, or try an anime database site like www.anidb.net or www.animenfo.com.

Welcome to the forum.

Ban Chao 2003-12-27 17:47

thanks for the fast reply ^^

Am I able to move the thread or do we have to wait until it is moved?
Guess I'll have to look at the links.^^

DjDeluxay 2003-12-29 04:52

Yeah. Has KAre Kano always been licensed? I want to watch it. But have to wait until i save up some money

stingray 2003-12-29 04:57

it's been licensed for a while now. the entire series has been released AFAIK.

26 TV eps total. it's a good series...up till eps 13 or so anyway, it's "okay" after that, nothing likes the 1st 12eps though. still a good series but could have been excellent.

Shift_ 2003-12-29 13:02

It's a 26 ep series...it never ends because by ep 26 the anime caught up to the manga, so they just stopped.

once you watch it up to ep 26 You'll be scrounging around LOOKING for the manga.

Muraki 2003-12-29 15:11

Too bad the manga is lisenced ~_~ stupid Tokyopop also went and shot holes through it...>.> grrr

Weran 2004-01-27 07:20

His Hes circumstances

I just saw the 26 episodes of Karekano (his her circumstances) and was wondering is there any more?

u&t 2004-01-27 07:47

Nope.

You'll have to read the manga.

ElvenPath 2004-01-27 07:52

KareKano is licensed, moving it to the right subforum :)

-> DVD & Licensed

Thread moved

babbito2k 2004-01-27 15:43

Kare Kano is Anno Hideaki's last anime series (he thought up animating Ebichu, but didn't direct it; he has been doing live-action films since then). He got into a dispute with the producers and quit the show around ep. 14. If you noticed, that's where things get loose around the edges and you start seeing a lot of recaps. I kind of like the end of the series; it just seemed like how life is, there are always people out there getting to know each other and finding their own way to get along.

The manga is still running. It is licensed (http://www.tokyopop.com/dbpage.php?...ategorycode=BMG); vol. 9 tells the rest of the saga of Takefumi x Sakura (you also get to see the the play!).

I am sure/I fervently hope that GAINAX is not going back to Kare Kano; they are too busy cranking out EVA strip typing games and tame silly stuff like Mahoromatic.

zalas 2004-01-27 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by babbito2k
The manga is still running. It is licensed (http://www.tokyopop.com/dbpage.php?...ategorycode=BMG); vol. 9 tells the rest of the saga of Takefumi x Sakura (you also get to see the the play!).

The play was soooooo beautiful. Almost had me crying ;_;

gundam na jutso 2004-03-07 06:57

Kare Kano MY NEW FAVRITE

Kare Kano I JUST SAW EP 18 AND I GOT A NEW FAVRIATE ANIME. I LAUGHFED I CRIED I WET MY PAINTS. I FELL IN LOVE THAY BROKE MY HEART AND MADE ME FALL RIGHT BACK IN LOVE.
THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST ANIME WHERE THE TWO MAIN CHRICATEHR AT FIRST SEEMD SO DIIFFFRENT FELL IN LOVE.

THE ONLY BAD THING IS I TO POOR TO BUY THE REST RIGHT NOW IF YOU GOT THE MONEY I ADVISE YOU GO OUT AND BUY THIS HEART RENCHING BRUTIFUL LOVE STORY.

haunterex 2004-03-07 07:04

too bad the anime doesnt finish the story, since the manga is still going on.
If u really like it , u should read the manga... a lot of twisted and surprising events that that the anime fails to continue on.

gundam na jutso 2004-03-07 07:06

Is It In English Or Fan Sum The Manga

xris 2004-03-07 07:19

Since Kare Kano (or His & Her Circumstance) has been licensed, I'm moving the thread into the DVD & Licensed forum.

The Fansub forum is for discussing anime series currently available as fansubs, since it's been licensed and all the DVDs have been released a while ago it's an inapproriate place to start a thread.

TokyoPop has licensed the manga and they are up to volume 7 at least.

BTW, please don't post in CAPS.

cheez 2004-03-07 07:50

Maybe you should watch the whole thing before you declare it your favorite. Ep 18 is the last good ep -- 19 is terrible, and 20-26 aren't exactly prime rib either.

But hey, if you like 'em, good for you... to each his own.

Lambda 2004-03-07 08:12

I'm not sure why that should make any difference. If you've got 18 episodes of tremendous entertainment, why should 8 more less entertaining episodes stuck on the end make any difference to that? In any case, while there certainly is a decrease in quality in the latter stages, I've never found them anything less than highly enjoyable. And the first two thirds is pure brilliance.