AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Best Fights [ Anime ] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=36630)

Zu Ra 2006-09-29 15:15

Best Fights [ Anime ]
 
I am in total disagreement with official Naruto Best Fights shown in ep 202 . So here is apick of my favourite fights.

D.A. and BG 2006-09-29 15:32

absolute best fight was rock lee and garaam sad thing is is that rock could've won if he just kept hittin garaa without the lotus, since the armor of sand uses alot of chakra garaa would;ve run out sooner or later

Blaine 2006-09-29 15:48

I'd say either Lee Vs Gaara or Sandaime vs Shodai & Nidaime

Medalist 2006-09-29 16:14

Not every fight above in the poll was listed..and not everyone thinks that those are the best...kthxbye.

Shay 2006-09-29 16:16

1)Rock Lee Vs Gaara. (Weights off = wow! Speed demon, still wanting to fight whilst unconscious. Best fight ever.)
2)Naruto Vs Gaara. (Summoning just before being crushed made me pee my self)
3)Naruto/Sasuke Vs Haku. (Awakening of both Sharingan and kyubi power. Awesome)
4)Naruto Vs Sasuke (Just pure ownage in this fight, though it got a little silly toward the end)
5)Naruto Vs Neji. (Naruto blasting all of Neji's god-like attitude, plus people in the crowd being totally stunned at Naruto's power)

Quote:

Originally Posted by D.A. and BG
absolute best fight was rock lee and garaam sad thing is is that rock could've won if he just kept hittin garaa without the lotus, since the armor of sand uses alot of chakra garaa would;ve run out sooner or later

Nope. Never in a million years would Lee have won that fight. If what you say had occurred I'm pretty sure most of Konoha would have been annihilated by the big Badger thing.

D.A. and BG 2006-09-29 16:17

i didn't like that garaa and naruto fight, there was actually very little fighting between the 2

Medalist 2006-09-29 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shay
1)Rock Lee Vs Gaara. (Weights off = wow! Speed demon, still wanting to fight whilst unconscious. Best fight ever.)
2)Naruto Vs Gaara. (Summoning just before being crushed made me pee my self)
3)Naruto/Sasuke Vs Haku. (Awakening of both Sharingan and kyubi power. Awesome)
4)Naruto Vs Sasuke (Just pure ownage in this fight, though it got a little silly toward the end)
5)Naruto Vs Neji. (Naruto blasting all of Neji's god-like attitude, plus people in the crowd being totally stunned at Naruto's power)

Well actually...most fights in general...aren't better than any other...I say this because...the fights revolved around a different thing...So the attitude and tone in the fight was different so all this is basically OPINION-ISM

Shay 2006-09-29 16:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uchikatsu
Well actually...most fights in general...aren't better than any other...I say this because...the fights revolved around a different thing...So the attitude and tone in the fight was different so all this is basically OPINION-ISM

That is correct. Forgive me for not pointing that out.

However, my opinion is always right, because I rule, so F-you!

D.A. and BG 2006-09-29 16:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shay
Nope. Never in a million years would Lee have won that fight. If what you say had occurred I'm pretty sure most of Konoha would have been annihilated by the big Badger thing.



what do u mean?

Mr. Johnny 5 2006-09-29 16:33

Both the Sannin battle and the Hokage Battle were good...
But the Hokage battle is my no. 1 because of the jutsu's and Enma is just a cool summoning itself. (Ep. 72 i believe was that battle...simply awesome)

The cool part about the Sannin part became after the Summonings and before it was more about Tsunade actually...

Shay 2006-09-29 16:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by D.A. and BG
what do u mean?

I mean If Lee had kept a pounding on Gaara he would eventually knock him out, thus releasing the giant Badger (Shukuku*). Which no doubt, would have destroyed everyone there.

Medalist 2006-09-29 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shay
I mean If Lee had kept a pounding on Gaara he would eventually get knocked out, thus releasing the giant Badger (Shukuku*). Which no doubt would have destroyed everyone there.

Well if you if you think about it...there's no for sure chance everyone would die...but that would call-for a fight within a fight ...seeing as if it shattered the building or whatever someone in the Village would notice? Which would've pretty altered the storyline.

Naruto w/kyuubi vs. Sasuke w/SASUKE ALL DRUGGED UP with the curse seal --
I believev was unfair.

D.A. and BG 2006-09-29 16:37

oooooo, well yea lol i guess, but the third would've still been alive, i'm sure he could've done something

Shay 2006-09-29 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uchikatsu

Naruto w/kyuubi vs. Sasuke w/SASUKE ALL DRUGGED UP with the curse seal --
I believev was unfair.

Unfair on whom?

D.A. and BG 2006-09-29 16:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shay
Unfair on whom?



i'd guess unfair for Naruto since they seemed outraged at Sasuke being "all drugged up"

Medalist 2006-09-29 17:10

Correct.
I think Naruto vs. Kiba was a good fight because...it made Naruto look sort of smart i guess.

D.A. and BG 2006-09-29 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uchikatsu
Correct.
I think Naruto vs. Kiba was a good fight because...it made Naruto look sort of smart i guess.

he did look smarter but he won by complete luck, but then again if his seal wasn't messed up at the time he probably would've still won

Medalist 2006-09-29 17:26

Sakura vs Ino was a meaningful fight but also really annoying so to speak.

D.A. and BG 2006-09-29 17:29

i like rock lee's fights the most, i really don't know y lol

Zu Ra 2006-09-29 17:30

Naruto showed more Intelligence and fortitude in fighting Neji more than Kiba . And Neji is on a diffrent level than Kiba . Neji is known as a genius like Sauckay/Saucgay. To defeat a genius requires Brains and Brawns rather than pure Brawns like against Kiba .


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:08.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.