AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Asatte no Houkou (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Asatte no Houkou - Music Discussion (OP/ED & OST, etc.) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=38152)

NightWish 2006-10-31 17:15

Asatte no Houkou - Music Discussion (OP/ED & OST, etc.)

Feel free to discuss any music related subjects for Asatte no Houkou here.
As the usual rule, NO POSTING LINKS TO MP3s OR ASKING FOR THEM.
You may buy them at the usual place such as cdjapan and what not.

angel_wing0 2006-11-01 17:31

YAY glad to see asatte no houkou having its own forum!!!

(ahem)

anyway, both sweet home song and hikari no kisetsu are great~ however imo, it will be better if they added the beginning (where shouko and kareda are talking about..the sand)to the OP theme on the OST~

JediNight 2006-11-03 07:08

I also really like the BGM music with the piano playing when the wishing stone grants the wish at the end of Ep1. That was really good too.

Quajafrie 2006-11-04 09:50

The OP is wonderful. Amazing. Not because of the singer, but mainly because of the music. Just listen to the instrumental version... It's dreamy.

Shiroth 2006-11-05 17:42

So far this is already shinning as my fav' 'Shinkichi Mitsumune' work. Each track played works perfectly for that certain moment. I very much look forward to a full on Soundtrack to the series.

relentlessflame 2006-11-05 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 730730)
So far this is already shinning as my fav' 'Shinkichi Mitsumune' work. Each track played works perfectly for that certain moment. I very much look forward to a full on Soundtrack to the series.

I'll agree with that; it reminds me a lot of Hantsuki (especially with some of the piano/keyboard pieces), but I think it's even better in some ways. The soundtrack definitely helps set the tone of the show, and I think the director/sound director is playing on that very well. So yeah, I'm looking forward to the OST too. It seems there are two character image albums being released (in December and January respectively - the first one will include an image song by Suara too), but the OST itself hasn't been announced yet.

Shiroth 2006-11-06 19:41

You know, with how much i adore the musical score already.. i can see the soundtrack coming along with one of the DVD's. :3

JediNight 2006-11-06 22:34

With how good the musical score is, I can see the soundtrack coming for $24.99 separately ;x

Shiroth 2006-12-07 22:07

I can easily enjoy the best Christmas ever, knowing that this is waiting for me. Shinkichi Mitsumune over-load~

I'm so god damn happy knowing the OST finally as a release date. ;_;

niwasatou 2006-12-08 14:43

There's also an Image Album for Karada out. :love:
Contains three Monologues, two songs sung by Fujimura Ayumi (Karada) with their respective Instrumental versions (not Original Karaoke!) and yet another song by Suara. <3

j1m0ne 2006-12-15 17:22

Oh I love the image album. The two Fujimura Ayumi tracks are great, one sung in child Karada's voice and the other in her (normal?) adult voice. Shouko's image album will be out on 11 January and has a Yuumao song on it this time.

kingdom_elladrel 2006-12-19 16:42

That ED song has already made it to my all-time favorite anime songs :D A few other tracks I like, especially that mysterious background music with piano, one of the times it plays will be near the end of episode 1, the mysterious transformation scene. I'll be looking for the soundtrack when it's available.

Haruyasha 2007-01-03 21:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWish (Post 725418)
Feel free to discuss any music related subjects for Asatte no Houkou here.
As the usual rule, NO POSTING LINKS TO MP3s OR ASKING FOR THEM.
You may buy them at the usual place such as cdjapan and what not.

To make life easier: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/Listups/anime/asatteno.html

Shiroth 2007-01-25 20:35

It doesn't take a genius to understand just how much of a Shinkichi Mitsumune fanboy i am - and after fully listening to the soundtrack to Asatte no Houkou, i can honestly say that this is his complete best work to date.

You'll get more out of me on the subject after listening a bit more. :3

Kyuusai 2007-01-27 17:24

I enjoyed the soundtrack immensely, but am I the only one who noticed that two pieces (perhaps two parts of a single piece, played at different times) were very, VERY similar to some themes from Final Fantasy X?

Deathkillz 2007-01-27 20:19

the OST is just...tear jerking beautiful *cries* Shinkichi Mitsumune is da man! also composed the OST for rozen maiden which i am very greatful for ^__^ /cheers

Nagato 2007-02-05 08:10

The BGM is just too deep.
It seems I've heard The BGM with Piano. It is same with the ED theme of Maburaho.
But I haven't checked it. I just want to know if any1 feel so.

aliensporebomb 2007-02-12 11:22

I particularly like some of the melancholy piano/synth themes this soundtrack
has in it - many of the key scenes have what I call "key music" in it, in other
words - you hear the music and it immediately brings to mind the scene where
it is used repeatedly. Excellent stuff.

andromeda0201 2007-03-03 10:17

Loved a lot of tracks in this ost, but the track that made the most impact on me while watching the anime was Track 3: Magokoro, loved the feeling of tension slowly building up and the drama which would seem to come, that track was enough to make me want the ost
Track 1 Kumikyoku was good as well, like a summary of the whole series

Some music did kinda resemble the piano tracks in Rozen Maiden, but overall this was a very good and soothing ost