AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Code Geass (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Code Geass Episode 7 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=38816)

xris 2006-11-15 10:58

Code Geass Episode 7 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Code Geass, Episode 7!

Thread Guidelines
  • No telling or asking for RAWs.
  • Try to keep spoilers from the Manga out of the anime thread. If you need to in reply to someone with a reference to the Manga, either PM them or use Spoiler tags (see example below).
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if not aired.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Try to keep the discussion on topic and future episode spoilers out of the thread whenever possible.

Spoiler Tag Usage

Using Spoiler Tags is easy. Using this...

[spoiler=title]Don't forget to use the spoiler title[/spoiler]

....will get you this...

Spoiler for title:

Renegade334 2006-11-15 11:33

Judging from the next ep preview and the summary from the official website,
I believe
Spoiler for official spoilers:

Sonhex 2006-11-15 12:19

I really want to see Lelouch pwned again. He's at his best when he's cornered like in ep 2. Actually I hope they don't kill Cornelia as quickly as Clovis. They've built up this showdown over the last couple of eps and have set Cornelia and her knights as a force to be reckoned with.

From the preview we can expect some Lelouch and Nanally backstory. That ShirleyxSuzaku encounter. Karen threatening Suzaku's cat for some reason. And more C.C fun and frolics :D

kazekiri 2006-11-15 20:38

I can't imagine them killing Cornelia that quickly. It's more likely that Lelouch and co will just barely manage to escape and Lulu will realize that he's found an opponent he shouldn't underestimate. I'm sure Cornelia didn't get her nickname for nothing. I'm looking forward to the Karen/Cat/Shirley/Knife scene, assuming the reaction shot wasn't from a completely different scene (yeah right) just to throw us off... and just to get this out into the open now, am I the only one who hopes that those two will realize that they can't have Lelouch so they should just go off and have hot lesbian sex while waiting for the plot to resolve?

HazardNights 2006-11-16 00:41

Does the summary mention Suzaku?

EragonJeriel 2006-11-16 00:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazekiri (Post 741241)
I can't imagine them killing Cornelia that quickly. It's more likely that Lelouch and co will just barely manage to escape and Lulu will realize that he's found an opponent he shouldn't underestimate. I'm sure Cornelia didn't get her nickname for nothing. I'm looking forward to the Karen/Cat/Shirley/Knife scene, assuming the reaction shot wasn't from a completely different scene (yeah right) just to throw us off... and just to get this out into the open now, am I the only one who hopes that those two will realize that they can't have Lelouch so they should just go off and have hot lesbian sex while waiting for the plot to resolve?

Hey, he may get a queen when he becomes king, if he ever does. Its gonna be karen :frustrated:

Vallen Chaos Valiant 2006-11-16 03:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by EragonJeriel (Post 741416)
Hey, he may get a queen when he becomes king, if he ever does. Its gonna be karen :frustrated:

Don't forget, the emperor had numerous wives. There is no reason why Lulu wouldn't want to imitate his dad.:p

EragonJeriel 2006-11-16 09:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant (Post 741500)
Don't forget, the emperor had numerous wives. There is no reason why Lulu wouldn't want to imitate his dad.:p

Hmmm.. ur right, any guy would want to do that. Maybe even C.C would be his concubine

Owaranai Destiny 2006-11-16 09:41

I was hoping that there would be something like Lelouch getting into deep crap while realising that he simply doesn't have enough power on his own to deal with the whole empire by himself.

Sonhex 2006-11-16 12:54

Ep 7 has aired. Some screens.

Damn, cannot wait for this one >.<

CronuZ 2006-11-16 12:56

Ep 7 on 2chan :http://dat.2chan.net/18/res/3932796.htm

Spoiler:

Deathkillz 2006-11-16 14:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonhex (Post 741826)
Ep 7 has aired. Some screens.

Damn, cannot wait for this one >.<

is that lulu who C.C is aiming a gun at? :twitch:
and the last pic of C.C is wierd...her right eyes is kinda...:confused:

Shiroth 2006-11-16 14:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathkillz (Post 741894)

You're right about that - it does look a lil' deformed... the same with the 2chan pictures, very strange.

This episode looks to be the start of new wonderful things for the show, can't wait~

Sonhex 2006-11-16 14:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathkillz (Post 741894)
is that lulu who C.C is aiming a gun at? :twitch:

Yeah looks like she's aiming at Lulu for some reason. I have no idea about the eye, it's freaky. Assuming it's not just badly drawn, it could be her own Geass eye maybe...

Spoiler for close-up of C.C's eye:

Incidently C.C looks superhot this ep...

Shiroth 2006-11-16 14:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonhex (Post 741910)

So much C.C fanservice.. i don't know if i'll be able to handle that much. >_<

metamorphic 2006-11-16 14:58

Spoiler for episode 7:

Renegade334 2006-11-16 14:59

Judging from the next ep sequence screenshots,
Spoiler:

CronuZ 2006-11-16 15:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysteria (Post 741940)
Spoiler for episode 7:

Spoiler:

philip72 2006-11-16 15:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazekiri (Post 741241)
they should just go off and have hot lesbian sex while waiting for the plot to resolve?

Quoted for great truth.

Really, something like that should be almost mandatory during a slow period in any given anime series.

Sonhex 2006-11-16 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renegade334 (Post 741941)
Judging from the next ep sequence screenshots,
Spoiler:

Looks like Karen is also back in her 'terrorist' gear. Wonder if she was involved in said plot?