AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   One Piece (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Where do i dl more episodes? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=3888)

confidence 2003-12-31 03:56

Where do i dl more episodes?

i dontknow how to work mirc and i want to see more, im only on 79 right and everyone is talking about the croc guy

Jn183 2003-12-31 04:45

Neko-factory only start subbing from 110 I believe. So, eps like 80 to 110 would pretty much be HK subbing which isn't great but better than raw in some way. So if you like to get Neko-factory subbing from 110 to, I think, 118 then go to use mirc and go to neko-factory @ mircx. I forgot the exact address. And wooohoooo we got another One Piece addict. :) Btw, for Hk sub I guess you have to use those p2p sharing program.

Vicious 2003-12-31 08:27

Yes, NK is far away from K-F.
There's HK too, but theyr subs are *cof cof* horrible *cof cof*.

Lord Raiden 2003-12-31 10:12

Ah, don't worry fellas. K-F will catch up to all of them and leave them smoldering in the dust. :)

I'm looking forward to another huge episode dump just after the first of the year. I figure if they did 3-4 episodes a week, we could be caught up to the other half rate subbers by April and then rapidly leave them in the dust. :) Plus we would get our OP additions feed regularly by a top notch OP fansub group. hehe

OFFSPRiNGCo16 2003-12-31 13:17

Yea Lord Raiden has the right idea. K-F tends to release fairly quickly and will catch up eventually. And heck, even if they slow down a bit their subs are well worth the wait compared to like...the hk subs. :-\

Mr. Bushido 2003-12-31 13:20

id watch K-f even if they were still on episode 40. I read the manga anyways.

El Diablo 2003-12-31 18:17

Do you ever read the news posted on the KF website? Obviously not since the reason for this episode dump was that they're not releasing/doing anymore eps over the holiday period, so they released a lot of eps fast to make up for the ones they are going to miss.

Mr. Bushido 2004-01-01 00:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Diablo
Do you ever read the news posted on the KF website? Obviously not since the reason for this episode dump was that they're not releasing/doing anymore eps over the holiday period, so they released a lot of eps fast to make up for the ones they are going to miss.

i guess u havent been with KF since the beginning. They've had other episode dumps before.... not as big as this. But ive seen episode dumps before. This was like 5~6 episode, which is more than ever before, but 3~4 isnt so bad either.

Bremm 2004-01-01 02:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoro
i guess u havent been with KF since the beginning. They've had other episode dumps before.... not as big as this. But ive seen episode dumps before. This was like 5~6 episode, which is more than ever before, but 3~4 isnt so bad either.

That's not the point he's trying to make. All he's saying is that this ep dump was bigger than usual, because they're taking a break over the holidays, and they wanted to release a larger number of episodes to tide us over. Then we can start at ep 80 when the holiday break is over.