AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Code Geass (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Code Geass Episode 8.5 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=39508)

Catgirls 2006-11-29 08:29

Code Geass Episode 8.5 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Code Geass, Episode 8.5!

Thread Guidelines
  • No telling or asking for RAWs.
  • Try to keep spoilers from the Manga out of the anime thread.
    If you need to in reply to someone with a reference to the Manga, either PM them or use clearly marked Spoiler tags (see example below).
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if not aired.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Try to keep the discussion on topic and future episode spoilers out of the thread whenever possible.

Spoiler Tag Usage

Using Spoiler Tags is easy. Using this...

[spoiler=title]Don't forget to use the spoiler title[/spoiler]

....will get you this...

Spoiler for title:

FSNxPhantom 2006-11-29 10:13

Episode 9 won't be out for a while since the next one coming out is 8.5. This is just F.Y.I.

And I'm hoping there will be Kallen's new mecha in that episode :p.

Renegade334 2006-11-29 10:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by FSNxPhantom (Post 753324)
Episode 9 won't be out for a while since the next one coming out is 8.5. This is just F.Y.I.

And I'm hoping there will be Kallen's new mecha in that episode :p.

Not so sure about that...
Spoiler for website's summary for ep9:
Credits to verity_isle for the translation.

...Btw, it still doesn't look like the official website has thought it necessary to include the summary for 8.5 in its episode list - and the syoboi site reportedly confirms that this week will only see ep8.5 and not 9.

Other than that,
Spoiler for Kallen's mecha:

Catgirls 2006-11-29 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by FSNxPhantom (Post 753324)

Ahhh...I see. I'll keep an eye out for that. Thanks for the info. :)

Shiroth 2006-11-29 12:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catgirls (Post 753454)
Ahhh...I see. I'll keep an eye out for that. Thanks for the info. :)

Seeing as though Thursdays episode is 8.5 - a recap episode, is there going to be a thread made for it? & it was mentioned around the other threads that episode 09 might just air on Thursday as well.

Catgirls 2006-11-29 12:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 753481)
Seeing as though Thursdays episode is 8.5 - a recap episode, is there going to be a thread made for it? & it was mentioned around the other threads that episode 09 might just air on Thursday as well.

Hmmm...Well, I'll turn this thread into the 8.5 thread and make a new Ep 9 thread. If Ep. 9, for some reason, doesn't air this week, I'll just hide it and pull it out for next week. But, it's not going to kill to have both threads up at once. They're just threads...not even yarn.

/Edit: Done. Thanks for the info. everyone. :)

Renegade334 2006-11-30 13:34

*Growl*
RAWR.
One week wasted on pure recap. Seems that there is no new scene apart (I believe) from that Eleven guy poorly cosplaying as Zero to entertain his compatriots.
Spoiler for 2chan screenshots:
Hurray for Neko-Millay next week!
...Other than that, I believe ep9 will be mostly a Kallen-centered episode. I've already got an idea about who the mystery person she (according to spoilers)
Spoiler:

Xellos-_^ 2006-11-30 13:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renegade334 (Post 754531)
*Growl*
RAWR.
One week wasted on pure recap. Seems that there is no new scene apart (I believe) from that Eleven guy poorly cosplaying as Zero to entertain his compatriots.
Spoiler for 2chan screenshots:
Hurray for Neko-Millay next week!
...Other than that, I believe ep9 will be mostly a Kallen-centered episode. I've already got an idea about who the mystery person she (according to spoilers)
Spoiler:

Millay is certainly raising fast in the ranks. Neko-Millay would just put her on equal base with CC terms of popularity. Hopefully Millay get some more scenes and she can pull a Asa over karen and shirely :heh:

Deathkillz 2006-11-30 13:53

ug dam recap >.<
might skip this ep it its nothing special but would be interesting to know from who's perspective this is going to feature...

and tbh i dont like millay all that much yet...id say she just ahead of shirely but behind all the other girls...CC, karen and nanali would be at the top of my list :3

Salt 2006-11-30 13:56

Darn I mis-voted on this poll. I thought it's part 2 of the ep 8 thread. :o

White Manju Bun 2006-11-30 15:59

Well having a recap does kinda suck but Ill still watch it, Im sure Ive already forgotten stuff that happened in epis 1 and 2 XD

Majek 2006-11-30 16:43

Neko-Millay huh? I wonder for whom she's doing that XD

CronuZ 2006-11-30 17:19

Is it juz me or wat?? Coz I saw Kallen slpt on the bed wif juz panties on during the preview =o=

EDIT: Heres the preview's ss

Guess there will another episode of Kallen's fanservice XD HOORAY~

Shiroth 2006-11-30 19:36

I hear that the recap episode shall be adding a few original sequences, shall be finding that out for myself in just under an hour. :3

Edit: I really enjoyed the recap episode. The way it was set so everything thats happened so far in the series falls into the set time path works perfectly. They know how to handle there recap episodes. :3

FSNxPhantom 2006-11-30 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by CronuZ (Post 754746)
Is it juz me or wat?? Coz I saw Kallen slpt on the bed wif juz panties on during the preview =o=

EDIT: Heres the preview's ss

Guess there will another episode of Kallen's fanservice XD HOORAY~

HOORAY for the Kallen's fanservice!!!
Can't wait to watch Ep. 9 now.

Catgirls 2006-11-30 21:56

Hmmm...no episode #9. Well, off to the dust bin with that thread.

evil|plushie 2006-11-30 22:22

Man...i want to know more about neko-Millay

Flame-X 2006-11-30 22:27

watching a recap is painful lol

Shiroth 2006-11-30 22:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clamp-X (Post 754989)
watching a recap is painful lol

Don't watch it then?

FSNxPhantom 2006-11-30 23:26

I think this recap is good because (1) it is considered a special - 8.5 - and not a true episode, (2) from another person's point of view rather than third person, and (3) keep people eager about the next episode.