AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Asatte no Houkou (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Asatte no Houkou Episode 11 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=40117)

Catgirls 2006-12-12 18:34

Asatte no Houkou Episode 11 Discussion / Poll
 
Welcome to the discussion thread for Asatte no Houkou, Episode 11!

Thread Guidelines
  • No telling or asking for RAWs.
  • Try to keep spoilers from the Manga out of the anime thread.
    If you need to in reply to someone with a reference to the Manga, either PM them or use clearly marked Spoiler tags (see example below).
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if not aired.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Try to keep the discussion on topic and future episode spoilers out of the thread whenever possible.

Spoiler Tag Usage

Using Spoiler Tags is easy. Using this...

[spoiler=title]Don't forget to use the spoiler title[/spoiler]

....will get you this...

Spoiler for title:

Greenish Growth 2006-12-15 01:35

Spoiler:

Kaoru Chujo 2006-12-15 04:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenish Growth (Post 769680)
Spoiler:

I was riveted from the beginning. As good as I expected.

As for Greenish Growth's question: she told her. She didn't say where she was staying, I think she just said that she had spoken with Tetsu at the beach they had all gone to together, and that he hadn't believed her.

j1m0ne 2006-12-15 17:27

Hard to believe we're almost at the end already, sigh. Hopefully they'll be able to tie up all the loose ends, and get them back to their original bodies (though it wouldn't be a bad thing if they stayed that way ;) ). I'm guessing we'll get a
Spoiler:
ending.

kari-no-sugata 2006-12-15 18:38

Another lovely episode.

Heh... there's a number of times when I was thinking "ahh... seishun"

Greenish Growth 2006-12-15 23:38

I don't recall ever seeing an anime before where more than half of the episodes make me want to see the next episode RIGHT AWAY.

I think it's because so many of the episodes end on cliffhangers or with something really large left hanging unresolved. I just have to see the next episode as soon as possible. :D

niwasatou 2006-12-16 11:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by j1m0ne (Post 770302)
Hard to believe we're almost at the end already, sigh. Hopefully they'll be able to tie up all the loose ends, and get them back to their original bodies (though it wouldn't be a bad thing if they stayed that way ;) ). I'm guessing we'll get a
Spoiler:
ending.

LOL, I'd love it to end like that.. but that won't happen, will it? :heh:

Deathkillz 2006-12-16 12:00

oh my gods...its amazing how time flies watching this series O.o

well at last...
Spoiler:


thats basically the overview of what happened and it lasted for a whole ep O.o but the time made it feel like it was only 5 mins lol...amazing

ahh well next ep is the final...it will be sad to say goodbye to this series ~ i still think that its underrated ~ i just wonder why there isnt more ppl picking up this series :( they are missing out on all the emotions >.<

pagan poor 2007-01-21 13:04

Spoiler for Ep 11. spoilers:

Matrim 2007-01-23 17:18

Is it only me or Hiro's "waking up" seemed rushed and forced? It was like "Oh, well the series is ending soon so I might as well admit my mistakes and do something so that I won't look like a total moron". And Tetsu hijacked the series. I wonder what the end is going to be.

aliensporebomb 2007-01-25 11:24

It does seem a bit rushed but given that we don't have 26 episodes to
luxuriate in it has to happen now or never.

And yes, Karada's confession to Tetsu and him running away - he just
mentally can't accept that it's her.

Next episode (which can't come fast enough for me IMHO) will wrap it
all up.

And that's the thing - even if they switch places - what happens next?

Guido 2007-01-28 17:18

The Now That Is Here
 
This episode was a great improvement on plot and originality from the last two. In fact, they took time to develop how Hiro saw the error of his ways.

Spoiler:


I almost broke in tears when Karada cried asking for Tetsu to believe she was the helpless, little girl Karada he went to her search.
Spoiler:

Ziv 2007-01-30 12:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by aliensporebomb (Post 811321)
And that's the thing - even if they switch places - what happens next?

You mean if Shoukou and Karada switch back to their original ages? I'ld guess Hiro and Shoukou keep living together and probably get married. They'll have a higher standard of living because of Shoukou's income thus alleviating Karada's feelings that she's a burden. Hiro will be much happier and less lonely having Shoukou around, and Shoukou will be much happier having Karada and Hiro around now that she's forgiven Hiro. Everyone makes everyone else happy.

aliensporebomb 2007-02-06 17:01

I was referring to tetsu - when he realizes who was in front of him but is
now back to her old self. Karada knows how he feels. And he knows she
knows.

I do agree with your assessement about the shoukou/karada/hiro family
eventually happening.

SeijiSensei 2007-02-07 00:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ziv (Post 816632)
You mean if Shoukou and Karada switch back to their original ages? I'ld guess Hiro and Shoukou keep living together and probably get married. They'll have a higher standard of living because of Shoukou's income thus alleviating Karada's feelings that she's a burden. Hiro will be much happier and less lonely having Shoukou around, and Shoukou will be much happier having Karada and Hiro around now that she's forgiven Hiro. Everyone makes everyone else happy.

I'm so unimpressed with Hiro that I hope Shoukou moves on. What, really, does he have to offer her? He does seem dedicated to his pharmacy job as a source of income for himself and Karada, but he seems remarkably lacking in emotional depth, something Shoukou has in spades. I still can't comprehend his seeming indifference to Karada's disappearance either.

To me, the most powerful connection is the one that has developed between Shoukou and Karada. I can better imagine a future where child Karada goes to live with adult Shoukou, while Hiro ends up in a more plausible match with Tetsu's sister. I hope for Tetsu's sake Karada switches back; it's hard to see any happy ending for him if that doesn't happen.

niwasatou 2007-02-14 14:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeijiSensei (Post 824787)
I'm so unimpressed with Hiro that I hope Shoukou moves on. What, really, does he have to offer her? He does seem dedicated to his pharmacy job as a source of income for himself and Karada, but he seems remarkably lacking in emotional depth, something Shoukou has in spades. I still can't comprehend his seeming indifference to Karada's disappearance either.

To me, the most powerful connection is the one that has developed between Shoukou and Karada. I can better imagine a future where child Karada goes to live with adult Shoukou, while Hiro ends up in a more plausible match with Tetsu's sister. I hope for Tetsu's sake Karada switches back; it's hard to see any happy ending for him if that doesn't happen.

I agree. I can't care for Hiro, no matter how hard I try.
And then, give me Shouko/Kotomi please. :heh:

aliensporebomb 2007-02-14 20:27

It does seem that Shouko is really an elegant, intelligent girl and Hiro has turned
into a kind of slovenly clueless kind of guy. I know the reason for this from the
manga but here there's no good reason for it. At any rate, it should be very very
interesting to see how this all ends. I'm frankly just waiting for the subs - this
series has tons of dialogue and I'm going to need it!

I still think it's one heck of a story though.

Skane 2007-02-27 01:00

"Is it cowardly to talk via phone?"
"Not as bad as airmail."

*ZING!*

Gawds, you gotta love Shouko. :D

07/10 for this episode.

Narf.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:50.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.