AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L) witch hunter robin (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=4027)

Baconharvester 2004-01-02 02:05

witch hunter robin
 
I recently just got into this anime, can anyone give me any general or image sites for it? THanks.

gmackenz 2004-01-02 05:44

Dude...Use a search engine
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baconharvester
I recently just got into this anime, can anyone give me any general or image sites for it? THanks.

I'm sure there are *plenty* of sites out there...Just gotta put some effort by yourself. They'll most likely be no longer active as this series fades into history. Glad you enjoyed the show.

HINT:

google

Xie 2004-01-03 01:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baconharvester
I recently just got into this anime, can anyone give me any general or image sites for it? THanks.


Wait a month or so and I bet there will a ton of sites. It's going to start airing on cartoon network's adult swim in febuary so I predict a whole bunch of people will start to get into it then.

Baconharvester 2004-01-03 01:31

I've tried google, but mostly all the sites are official sites. I guess I'll wait a month or so like you suggest.

Mephisto03 2004-01-03 12:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xie
Wait a month or so and I bet there will a ton of sites. It's going to start airing on cartoon network's adult swim in febuary so I predict a whole bunch of people will start to get into it then.

Are you serious? GOD DAMNIT. Just like I heard gits:sac would be showing in january, I don't know how true this is probably 100% false but would suck non the less.

Xie 2004-01-03 14:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mephisto03
Are you serious? GOD DAMNIT. Just like I heard gits:sac would be showing in january, I don't know how true this is probably 100% false but would suck non the less.

Well all I know is stuff that's been posted at the adult swim messageboard and confirmed by the mods. WHR will air on 2/16 and they are adding 50 new Inu Yasha episodes sometime during the summer.

They are also trying to start an adult swim movie night with anime movies. They only ones I've seen mentioned consistently for that (though not confirmed) are some Lupin movies (which is coming back to adult swim soon) and Ghost In The Shell. They haven't said when they are starting the movie night though and no one has posted any guesses to be confirmed or denied.

Bortix 2004-01-15 20:12

Since apparently not many know of what's going on at Adult Swim, Here is a site that will list their new lineup: http://animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=4370

method 2004-01-16 03:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mephisto03
Are you serious? GOD DAMNIT. Just like I heard gits:sac would be showing in january, I don't know how true this is probably 100% false but would suck non the less.

Why would that suck.

peskylemur25 2013-09-23 21:23

It too bad this anime had decent plot and animation.

Mazryonh 2013-09-23 22:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by peskylemur25 (Post 4843173)
It too bad this anime had decent plot and animation.

And a great dub, too. Sadly the series never got a sequel.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:54.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.