AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Air (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Favourite Air Episode discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=41324)

x-X-MiSuZu-SX-x 2007-01-08 12:54

Favourite Air Episode discussion

Hmmmm... I was wondering What everyone's fave Episode of Air was:p

Ziv 2007-01-08 16:46

hmm... that's a hard one. There's lots of episodes where it reaches a climax and seems like it's ending but it keeps going, so I'll have to say 12 since it was the most dramatic climax of all. Poor Misuzu... :sad:

sliceman22 2007-01-08 17:47

i have to say the last epsisode....
If its the movie than the best is the part when she fell in love.

Shiroth 2007-01-09 08:49

Overall, my favourite episode of Air is episode 10, Hikari (Light). It shows the final climax of my favourite character Yukito in a way i've never seen before. Also, with my number 01 track from the game soundtrack, Sousei being used for the best scene in the series - it pushes the episodes up even more into my number 01 list.

Still, i love just about each episode as much as the rest - each of them have an important roll.

Minoto 2007-01-09 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 794017)
Overall, my favourite episode of Air is episode 10, Hikari (Light). It shows the final climax of my favourite character Yukito in a way i've never seen before. Also, with my number 01 track from the game soundtrack, Sousei being used for the best scene in the series - it pushes the episodes up even more into my number 01 list.

I've got to go with that one too, for the way it ties the whole series together, past and future. The music selections are perfect, too, from Natsukage at the beginning to Sousei at the end. Absolutely beautiful...

Areguzanda 2007-01-09 09:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ziv (Post 793404)
hmm... that's a hard one. There's lots of episodes where it reaches a climax and seems like it's ending but it keeps going, so I'll have to say 12 since it was the most dramatic climax of all. Poor Misuzu... :sad:

I agree with you.
but I totally love Air.
It's an amazing and beautiful and sad Anime. and the Quality is incredible.
I just wished it had a little happiere ending :sad:
but then again.... it wouldn't have been Air without it.
Air is one of my top 5 Anime series ever.

Shiroth 2007-01-09 10:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minoto (Post 794034)
Did you mean episode 10? I've got to go with that one too, for the way it ties the whole series together, past and future. The music selections are perfect, too, from Natsukage at the beginning to Sousei at the end. Absolutely beautiful...

Strange - i even looked at the DVD's to see which episode number i meant - silly mistake by me. :3

Glad you agree with me. The whole series is just one big beautiful experience, and episode 10 sums up that beautiful feeling all into one. & yes - i've said a number of times how Sousei is one of my favourite BGM's i've ever heard - and it works perfectly for that scene.

Cyz 2007-01-09 10:49

On the TV series, I say ep. 12 since it's really dramatic. As for the movie, I say the part where Misuzu kisses....um...forgot the guy's name during a festival.

celcius 2007-01-10 05:47

Ep.11, last part. Everything is beautiful. The fade out music, the screen switches between Haruko and Misuzu, the total silence and the following two syllable word, and finally Haruko moving while Giniro cues.

martino 2007-01-10 13:35

Watched so long ago that I can't remember...

Probably the last episode though...or any episode with lots of Minagi... :)

Vexx 2007-01-10 14:44

The millenium flashback sequence for me.... yes, it extends over more than one episode :P I just enjoyed the characters and it gave vital context.

K3cT 2007-01-12 15:16

Seconding the above post. I really like the Summer arc of the anime.

EternalDragonWarrior 2007-01-17 19:29

Hmm, this is a tough one...but I'd probably have to go with the last episode. The ending was the most memorable part of the series IMO, and it's still the saddest ending I've ever seen.

frad113 2007-01-17 19:49

All of them; each episode is an unforgetable fragment of a complete amazing journey.

Sai the Dreamer 2007-02-11 14:07

Mine would have to be episode 9. Maybe it's because AIR was somewhat confusing to me at the time, but this episode was the most touching and beautiful one to me. Or maybe I just have a weakness for past tense, who knows. :heh:

Jeiku 2007-02-16 16:27

I loved all episodes, because if one were removed it wouldn't have done justice to the series (AIR In Summer exception, though). I would have to say episode 10 - Yukito being my favorite in the anime, his final presentation was fantastic to watch, and it turned out in something much more important than a love confession, methinks. He started out as someone rather closed off, but later understood that there was something more important than him and Misuzu staying alive longer without obtaining their goal. It also sets up the stage for the final episode, which I think is one of the best endings I've seen.

That, and I found some of the Sora moments very amusing. Hurrr.

Rengemaru 2007-02-23 16:21

Simply put, I can't answer that question since AIR is my all time favorite show. I just love each episode equally. Kinda boring, I know :(

SealedTears 2007-02-26 00:55

i woude say last episode, when she reaches her "goal" i stile feel the sadness in my hearth everytime i think about that. and the episode when she was almost taken away with her dad but ran back and screamed "mamma" the sadness there i stile feel sometimes when i think about it.
the movie when she falls in love, and the kissing scene. the last part when mizusu dies is the most painfull ending i have ever seen, "i tryd my best rigth? its okey now rigth?" :'( hurts so bad.

zoozoc 2007-03-11 22:51

I would have to say all the flashback episodes, (8 and 9 i think) including the 2 OVA episodes. I found those very enjoyable and funny. Going back and learning the history was definently the most enjoyable part of the series for me, though i liked the starting couple of episodes as well. (once my favorite character turned into a freaken crow, it sorta killed it for me)

snisni 2007-03-16 17:58

My fave must be the last episode... it made me cry :(