AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Shuffle! (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Shuffle! - Requests for new threads (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=41447)

xris 2007-01-11 06:50

Shuffle! - Requests for new threads

Since the Shuffle! forum is now limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new Shuffle! thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.

Further guidelines when posting in the Shuffle! forum.
Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWish (Post 434615)
Shuffle! Forum Post Quality
I don't do this very much but I'm going to partake of a little "thread guidance" moderating... I'm seeing a slow but painful degradation of the post quality in this forum and I don't like it. The off-topic-ness and "one-line" replies in a number of threads here is getting silly. I know the show is coming to an end but that is no excuse!

Keep the topics focused, a number of posts have been deleted for being completely off topic or pointless. This isn't a place for random comments and chatting. Try IRC or PMs for that sort of thing.

Also, try to expand your otherwise "one line" replies or wait until you have something more interesting to say. I've seen fair number of one-liners in this sub-forum. Try to think a little more before posting.... I know it is tempting to jump in with a short comment, congratulatory remark, or so... but they don't really add much, do they? No they don't. Sometimes a short witty reply can make people think and spur interesting debate. Which is fine. However, about half the posts in one of the threads have been short replies with little to recommend them!

We really don't want to delete posts...

Xellos-_^ 2007-01-14 19:00

Need thread for EP2.

rooboy 2007-01-25 15:55

We really probably need the obligatory Shuffle is licensed thread. As well as the equally obligatory Shuffle! R1 dub discussion thread.

I know, it makes me :twitch: too.

xris 2007-01-25 16:21

I'll get onto it. As you say :twitch:

relentlessflame 2007-01-25 16:43

Would it make more sense to just turn the "to be licensed" thread into "is licensed", and just edit the first post to reflect? Guess it doesn't matter either way.

Edit to reflect mysterious post moving. :heh:

rooboy 2007-01-25 16:47

I think he already did that (or is in the process of it). The thread used to end with a "?" and now ends with a "!".

relentlessflame 2007-01-25 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by rooboy (Post 811673)
I think he already did that (or is in the process of it). The thread used to end with a "?" and now ends with a "!".

Yup, indeed. It's all been happening as we speak. :heh: Thanks, xris.

xris 2007-01-25 17:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by rooboy (Post 811606)
As well as the equally obligatory Shuffle! R1 dub discussion thread.

I notice we already have a If Shuffle is dubbed...who would you pick? thread, how about if I rename the thread to Shuffle! dubbed discussion (R1 DVD release)?

relentlessflame 2007-01-25 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by xris (Post 811708)
I notice we already have a If Shuffle is dubbed...who would you pick? thread, how about if I rename the thread to Shuffle! dubbed discussion (R1 DVD release)?

Makes a lot of sense to me. At this point, it's not as if you'd get anything but speculation anyway.

rooboy 2007-01-25 17:21

That sounds fine - no need to create new threads if there's already equivalent ones.

CrowKenobi 2007-01-25 19:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by xris (Post 811708)

Good idea. And I'll edit my first post to reflect the new status. :D

CrowKenobi 2007-01-28 21:02

Need the thread for episode 4, please. :D

guiltygearxt 2007-02-08 18:27

i think we need a avator/signature thread

i just searched and theres none

monir 2007-02-08 21:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by guiltygearxt (Post 826577)
i think we need a avator/signature thread

i just searched and theres none

Here is the thread for the aviator/gifs. For signature, you can request one in this thread. Make sure you read guidelines from the opening posts for both of these threads.

Riker 2007-02-09 01:45

I think instead of requesting avatars and sigs in 2 seperate threads, it'll be easier if the Shuffle! gif thread gets renamed to Shuffle! Avatar & Signature Request Thread [Read Guidelines]. :3

monir 2007-02-10 01:08

Good idea! It is done.

Deathkillz 2007-02-25 17:02

i think we are in need of a shuffle memories ep 8 thread...even though i duno how many people will be carrying on with this series i for one havent finnished letting off steam on this series :D (and the fact that i never drop any unless im 100% bored with it :heh:)

xris 2007-02-25 17:25

I'll create the ep 8 thread now.

CrowKenobi 2007-03-04 19:42

It's time for the episode 9 thread! (like we really need 'em until episode 12 :rolleyes: )

:cool:

Vexx 2007-03-04 22:21

How about just creating an ep 9-10-11 thread.... and a LAST EP thread. save some clutter?