AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Code Geass (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Code Geass Episode 15 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=42102)

xris 2007-01-24 12:24

Code Geass Episode 15 Discussion / Poll
 
Welcome to the discussion thread for Code Geass, Episode 15!

Thread Guidelines
  • No telling or asking for RAWs.
  • Try to keep spoilers from the Manga out of the anime thread.
    If you need to reply to someone with a reference to the Manga, either PM them or use clearly marked Spoiler tags (see example below).
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if not aired.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Try to keep the discussion on topic and future episode spoilers out of the thread whenever possible.

Spoiler Tag Example
[spoiler=title]Don't forget to use a title for the spoiler![/spoiler]
...becomes...
Spoiler for title:

FSNxPhantom 2007-01-25 10:42

What comes to my mind is this Ep. is this:

Mao vs. Lelouche
Battle ready...
3...
2...
1...
BEGIN!!!

...

AND THE VICTOR IS...

-KarumA- 2007-01-25 11:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by FSNxPhantom (Post 811285)
What comes to my mind is this Ep. is this:

Mao vs. Lelouche
Battle ready...
3...
2...
1...
BEGIN!!!

...

AND THE VICTOR IS...

i think of this ep more of a Mao vs. Lulu... bla bla bla, battle start TBC whent he tension grows and nothing actually happened nearing battle yet, like in most episodes the talk talk ep right before a major event causing the event to start at the ending of which the rest of the event actually takes place next week

quina 2007-01-25 11:17

some leak.. from gamefaqs forum

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/aucimg/...000281557.jpeg
Lelouch: C.C. is mine, Mao.
Mao: Don't **** with me!
Mao: C.C. is mine!
Mao: Mine! Mine!

lol we'll see how it looks in the actual anime.

Renegade334 2007-01-25 11:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by quina (Post 811315)
some leak.. from gamefaqs forum

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/aucimg/...000281557.jpeg
Lelouch: C.C. is mine, Mao.
Mao: Don't **** with me!
Mao: C.C. is mine!
Mao: Mine! Mine!

lol we'll see how it looks in the actual anime.

Don't forget the spoiler tags - at least until the raws and online summaries are available...
Spoiler:

~2chan threads deleted~

quina 2007-01-25 12:15

Thanks Renegade334.
but...whao... they go this far in code geass already?

Super spoiler. Not safe in work place.

evil|plushie 2007-01-25 12:15

...I hate Ougi...that lucky lucky -------.....

Renegade334 2007-01-25 12:17

2nd 2chan thread. Link will be deleted as soon as Omni or someone else (from Memento's blog, for example), will put up his summary and pics.

FSNxPhantom 2007-01-25 12:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by -KarumA- (Post 811300)
i think of this ep more of a Mao vs. Lulu... bla bla bla, battle start TBC whent he tension grows and nothing actually happened nearing battle yet, like in most episodes the talk talk ep right before a major event causing the event to start at the ending of which the rest of the event actually takes place next week

Yeah, I didn't feel like typing that earlier, but most likely that would happen.

Renegade334 2007-01-25 12:35

PICS! (follow-up)
Spoiler:

Majek 2007-01-25 12:49

hubba hubba hubba. Ougi is so cool.

Renegade334 2007-01-25 12:51

From the last pics it seems like C.C. renews her covenant or something like that. At the very least we've got another C.C.xLelouch scene, although I surmise it has very strong 'business-only' outlines.

And, oh by the way, a cookie for ya'll.
And again, ROFL at Mao swinging his chainsaw...
...
O_O
...
I didn't notice it straight away.
...BWAHAHAHAHAHA...http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/...ticons7/24.gif
Spoiler for worst, un-cute disguise of all times:

Darkeyesrina 2007-01-25 14:01

This episode is made out of pure win!!!!!

10 straight for me and awaiting for raw!!!

Deathkillz 2007-01-25 14:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renegade334 (Post 811410)
From the last pics it seems like C.C. renews her covenant or something like that. At the very least we've got another C.C.xLelouch scene, although I surmise it has very strong 'business-only' outlines.

And, oh by the way, a cookie for ya'll.
And again, ROFL at Mao swinging his chainsaw...
...
O_O
...
I didn't notice it straight away.
...BWAHAHAHAHAHA...http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/...ticons7/24.gif
Spoiler for worst, un-cute disguise of all times:

ougi you bastard!!! >.< i demand Jeremiah x villetta! *rawr*

and what are you saying...CC is as cute as ever :love:

on a side note...mao = rena! lol

etothex 2007-01-25 14:26

After careful inspection, VERY VERY careful inspection *wink wink* of Viletta, she doesn't appear to have any huge gaping bullet holes on her torso, so perhaps the near death experience last episode was a little over-dramatic.
Looks like Toudo finally makes an appearance. Can't get any plot movement until all the members have officially joined.

ccardoso 2007-01-25 14:26

This is the worst episode ever!
Why? Well I don't know I didn't see it yet, but i feel that way! :D

monstratboy 2007-01-25 14:30

Now don't we all wish we could go fishing one evening out on the wharfs and catch a hurt, abandoned, stockings and swimsuit clad babe who needs loving care and attention and happens to forget she's naked now and again when she's speaking to a guy.

Omniscient 2007-01-25 15:25

Episode 15 Screencaps and Summary

Spoiler:

prince leon 2007-01-25 15:43

Oh my. Villetta looks even more beautiful than she does normally. :D

masama 2007-01-25 16:21

wow Viletta with her hair down :love:

slowly lower my vision... *nosebleed

so what do we have next? Nina X Euphie? :heh:

<3 this show


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:51.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.