AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Anime-Only] Shippuden Episode 01 & 02 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=43041)

monir 2007-02-14 01:21

[Anime-Only] Shippuden Episode 01 & 02 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to this week's episode discussion thread posted a few days before it airs in Japan (which is on Thursday).
  • Naruto Forum RULES...
    • DO NOT ASK where to download RAWs or Fansubs... and DO NOT MENTION fansub group names...
      For further information please visit the Naruto Licensed! Ask for it = Ban thread
  • Thread Guidelines...
    • Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!

• Discuss your expectations of this episode if it hasn't aired yet.
    • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    • Try to keep the discussion on topic.
Please Remember... Only Admins/Mods may create Episode Discussion Threads

Everyone is encouraged to use the report post button http://forums.animesuki.com/images/buttons/report.gif if these rules are broken. The button is located in the left hand corner, at the bottom of every user name. It will notify a moderator who will deal with such post according to the rules.

Mangs 2007-02-15 01:49

No matter what Iíve heard, Iím having great expectations towards this episode. I believe it will be good, and looking forward to it greatly.

Whitemoon648 2007-02-15 02:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by monir (Post 832484)
Welcome to this week's episode discussion thread posted a few days before it airs in Japan (which is on Thursday).
  • Naruto Forum RULES...
    • DO NOT ASK where to download RAWs or Fansubs... and DO NOT MENTION fansub group names...
      For further information please visit the Naruto Licensed! Ask for it = Ban thread
  • Thread Guidelines...
    • Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!

• Discuss your expectations of this episode if it hasn't aired yet.
    • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    • Try to keep the discussion on topic.
Please Remember... Only Admins/Mods may create Episode Discussion Threads

Everyone is encouraged to use the report post button http://forums.animesuki.com/images/buttons/report.gif if these rules are broken. The button is located in the left hand corner, at the bottom of every user name. It will notify a moderator who will deal with such post according to the rules.

Thank you, Thank you and Thank you.

Finally some strict rules and moderating for naruto forums :heh: . I am looking forward to the new season too and i hope i wont get spoiled this time on manga stuff with monir moderating it :).

monir 2007-02-15 02:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 (Post 833537)
Thank you, Thank you and Thank you.

Finally some strict rules and moderating for naruto forums :heh: . I am looking forward to the new season too and i hope i wont get spoiled this time on manga stuff with monir moderating it :).

No, thank you! :)

Don't forget my partner in crime, Hunter-san either. He stalks the forums with a deadly spoon and never hesitates to use it for the sake of keeping this forum tidy. We intend to do our best to keep this section spoiler free in hopes that no one will be spoiled by a careless post.

Anyway, have fun and enjoy yourself. Just a few more hours to go for the episode to air which should mark the beginning of the end of the filler. :)

Hir0 2007-02-15 03:04

1 hour special yeah?

Shouldnt we call this Episode 1?

Im expecting alot from this first episode after almost 2 years worth of fillers lol

Gattzu 2007-02-15 04:27

You can always rename the file to: Naruto Shippunden Episode 1
or Naruto Season 2 Epsiode 1.

Tokkan 2007-02-15 04:30

This is not episode 221. This is a double episode special of episode 1 and 2 of Naruto Shippuuden. Yes, Naruto Shippuuden is a seperate series and starts over in episode count (Just like Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z). Yes, it is not licensed but no, don't expect much fansubs due to the fact it will probably be licensed fast due to the immense popularity of the original series in the US and the fact Viz already has the original series.

Tomislav 2007-02-15 04:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob the Fox (Post 833669)
This is not episode 221. This is a double episode special of episode 1 and 2 of Naruto Shippuuden. Yes, Naruto Shippuuden is a seperate series and starts over in episode count (Just like Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z). Yes, it is not licensed but no, don't expect much fansubs due to the fact it will probably be licensed fast due to the immense popularity of the original series in the US and the fact Viz already has the original series.

I must have read somewhere that Naruto: shippuuden should be treated as licensed from the beginning, i.e. no asking/providing/and_so_on fansubs :)

Tokkan 2007-02-15 04:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomislav (Post 833670)
I must have read somewhere that Naruto: shippuuden should be treated as licensed from the beginning, i.e. no asking/providing/and_so_on fansubs :)

Yes, you can probably expect that to happen here. While it is not licensed, it has a high probability of getting licensed quite soon and thus should be considered already licensed anyway to avoid any trouble.

IchiKyo 2007-02-15 06:02

I just reading the Rules
Should i can post the Images Link?
I can delete it later
Can i or not?

Ryukage 2007-02-15 06:02

It's gonna be soooo good =D I didn't know it was a 1 hour special though.. Does a Manga Chapter = 1 Episodes worth? Like 20 mins?

Hunter 2007-02-15 06:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by IchiKyo (Post 833716)
I just reading the Rules
Should i can post the Images Link?
I can delete it later
Can i or not?

Screenshot of the episode? Yes you can, use spoiler tags though.

The name of this thread (episode 1 & 2 or 221 & 222) may change depending on how TV Tokyo chooses to name it since Japanese TV guide used both until now.

Mangs 2007-02-15 06:19

Screenshots? Bring em on! :)

IchiKyo 2007-02-15 06:25

ok so here it is
I delete it later
Spoiler:

Hunter 2007-02-15 06:25

Btw the Opening is so full of spoilers it should be instant ban ^^

IchiKyo 2007-02-15 06:41

Okay i have the Answer of NightWish
This link will rest only 5h for me
So after i delete it

FireDetei 2007-02-15 06:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by IchiKyo (Post 833736)
ok so here it is
I delete it later
Spoiler:

roughly how many eps do these shots go into the new season?

Just caught a preview for 221, looks to be a really interesting episode. think the idea of making us wait 2 1/2ish years was also a very clever idea by the animaters. Makes us feel like one of the characters :P

striderm 2007-02-15 07:02

The pics make me more excited to see things than I thought I ever would for the kind of "filler" I see here.

cardslash02 2007-02-15 07:32

Oh wow! I feel so privileged to be one of the first people to comment on the new series. For truly it does seem like a new series, with top quality animation, different background music, and of course new opening/ending. Suffice it to say that it was absolutely awesome. It was miles apart from the last hundred or so eps of filler.

Spoiler:

DeDe 2007-02-15 07:50

Here are some screencaps for Naruto Shippuuden Ep 1 and 2. No spoilers in these. Also there is a shot of the new opening that shows the rest of the rookie 9(Hinata, Ino, etc.)