AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Negima (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Negima Episode 20 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=43074)

monir 2007-02-14 15:29

Negima Episode 20 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Negima, Episode 20!

Thread Guidelines
  • No telling or asking for raws.
  • Try to keep spoilers from the Manga out of the anime thread.
    If you need to reply to someone with a reference to the Manga, either PM them or use clearly marked Spoiler tags (see example below).
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if not aired.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Try to keep the discussion on topic and future episode spoilers out of the thread whenever possible.

Spoiler Tag Example
[spoiler=your title]Don't forget to use a title for the spoiler![/spoiler]
...becomes...
Spoiler for reminder:

TnAdct1 2007-02-14 16:07

Spoiler:

Vexx 2007-02-14 18:13

<sigh> the subs are so far behind the series now that discussion and interest is withering whatever the value of the series might be... ... I'll check in again when/if the subs happen.

darkchibi07 2007-02-15 11:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vexx (Post 833170)
<sigh> the subs are so far behind the series now that discussion and interest is withering whatever the value of the series might be... ... I'll check in again when/if the subs happen.

For some odd reason, this tends to happen to almost every series directed by Akiyuki Shinbo. Guys remember how far behind the fansubs for Tsukuyomi ~ Moon Phase and Pani Poni Dash (I don't remember if the first season of Nanoha faced a similar fate) were?

It's not a complaint per say. It's just a weird pattern I've noticed. :p

Deathkillz 2007-02-15 12:13

Spoiler:

rooboy 2007-02-15 13:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkchibi07 (Post 833947)
For some odd reason, this tends to happen to almost every series directed by Akiyuki Shinbo. Guys remember how far behind the fansubs for Tsukuyomi ~ Moon Phase and Pani Poni Dash (I don't remember if the first season of Nanoha faced a similar fate) were?

It's not a complaint per say. It's just a weird pattern I've noticed. :p

I mentioned that a while ago in the Hidamari Sketch thread too, so it's definitely not just you. :)

djmaca 2007-02-15 21:04

is it just me or Negimas getting boring all so suddenly with no more plot... or the plot gets slower....

Deathkillz 2007-02-16 04:55

^ nope its not just you weve all been tearing our hair out on how suxxy the plot has become :( shame as it had potential...as it stands i think the original is better (and it still holds the award as the first ever anime to make me cry)

djmaca 2007-02-17 21:05

It will be hard for Negima to get it's approval again. Especially when a Negima hater by the name of Hudson is running around happy...

relentlessflame 2007-02-17 21:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by djmaca (Post 836552)
It will be hard for Negima to get it's approval again. Especially when a Negima hater by the name of Hudson is running around happy...

LOL. I simply can't believe that that guy has kept it up for 20 straight weeks. That's dedicated hatred. Oh well... he won't stop at least some of us from enjoying it for what it is, and a certain famous blogger from blogging it to the end. :heh:

djmaca 2007-02-18 22:11

And until negima ends he is still going to blog and blog. My what a waste of pure energy. I could use someone like him....