AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Ninjas who most closely resemble the tailed-demons (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=43661)

Sinaura 2007-03-01 02:46

[Manga] Ninjas who most closely resemble the tailed-demons
 
There seems to be a lot of similarities between certain nins in the Narutoverse and the tailed-demons. Here's what I've noticed so far.

1. Yamata no Orochi, obviously, most closely resembles Orochimaru, because of the snake thing and the Kusanagi sword.

2. Houkou, the five-tailed demon, resembles Kakuzu. Houkou is said to be a dog with five tails, each with it's own elemental power. We know for a fact that Kakuzu had five hearts, each giving him control of a separate element, same as Houkou.

3. Isonada the water demon's ninja counterpart, quite obviously, is Kisame. Both have a companion which is none other than the chakra-consuming sword Samehade.

4. Kaku, the seven tailed demon, who is the most cunning among the demons, hides underground, and makes its victims fall into its huge mouth seems to be just what Zetsu is all about.

5. Sokou, the half-rooster half-snake who's main powers are hidden in its poisons quite obviously resembles Sasori.

6. Raijuu, the 6 tailed weasel who uses electricity and who can produce fire as a result of electricity is kinda tricky. However, I believe this demon most closely represents Sasuke because of his Chidori variations and his fire jutsus.

And as for the other three, we've already seen their jinchuriki so I would assume those nin would represent their bijuus well. However I don't quite see Naruto as being like the Kyuubi at all, perhaps later it will be revealed that a different ninja, the AL possibly, is more like Kyuubi than Naruto. It would make sense for the AL to be Kyuubi like, because he is the leader of Akatsuki and the majority of ninjas who resemble the bijuu are or were Akatsuki nins. Kyuubi is known as the "king of bijuu" so those two resembling each other makes sense.

The info about the bijuu is from the old, old thread about the tailed beasts here.

Hentai Guy 2007-03-02 07:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinaura (Post 848200)
6. Raijuu, the 6 tailed weasel who uses electricity and who can produce fire as a result of electricity is kinda tricky. However, I believe this demon most closely represents Sasuke because of his Chidori variations and his fire jutsus.

Wouldn't it be Itachi? He also uses fire jutsus...and while I can't recall him using electricity, it wouldn't surprise me if he had an affinity for it as well. Plus...his name means "weasel"

MysticNinjaJay 2007-03-02 11:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hentai Guy (Post 848871)
Wouldn't it be Itachi? He also uses fire jutsus...and while I can't recall him using electricity, it wouldn't surprise me if he had an affinity for it as well. Plus...his name means "weasel"

Yeah I have to go with Itachi there. Since everyone else on that list was an Akatsuki member.

I'm guessing that Itachi also has a lightning element affinity and also that his 3rd signature move is going to be Susanoo (Shinto God of the Sea and Storms). This will likely be a taijutsu move related to lightning.

Good insight on the connection between Akatsuki and the tailed-beasts. Kishi sure does love his mythology.

Mr. Johnny 5 2007-03-02 13:28

I think that....if you use this information...then you can start predicting the powers of the remaining Akatsuki Members....

MysticNinjaJay 2007-03-02 15:06

Well there aren't too many remaining as it is......


http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...ukimembers.gif

Since Deidara's new partner is Tobi all that is left is the leader and one other member.

If the leader is similar to Kyuubi what would his powers be like?

Mr. Johnny 5 2007-03-02 15:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShurikenJay (Post 849223)
Well there aren't too many remaining as it is......

Since Deidara's new partner is Tobi all that is left is the leader and one other member.

If the leader is similar to Kyuubi what would his powers be like?

There are 7 members left...

Leader
Miss unknown
Kisame
Tobi
Itachi
Deidara
Zetsu

If his powers would be like the Kyuubi then you talk about:

- Fast healing/regeneration
- Massive amount of Chakra (i think Kisame has the most atm)
- Able to deflect things with chakra
- Create a very dense chakra armour/bombs/extra bodies/chakra arms etc.

I no...we had only 1 good look at his face....and he seems a Kinjutsu (Forbidden Techniques) user. Techniques of the underworld. (Hands of Hades, being transparent (i think), using other bodies to transform them into original (akatsuki) members/shinobi however they are left behind with 30% of their own max chakra.
(perhaps the ultimate form of Kage Bunshin No Jutsu or its creator the person who invented it)

MysticNinjaJay 2007-03-02 16:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 (Post 849233)
There are 7 members left...


I'm referring to Akatsuki remaining who's identities are unknown...


Quote:

Miss unknown
This is the only truly unknown Akatsuki left. On the cover of chapter 317 the back of the member's head (with blue hair). And the silhouette illustrates a person with long feminine hair (although like Deidara this could just be a feminine guy :uhoh:).



Quote:

If his powers would be like the Kyuubi then you talk about:

- Fast healing/regeneration
- Massive amount of Chakra (i think Kisame has the most atm)
- Able to deflect things with chakra
- Create a very dense chakra armour/bombs/extra bodies/chakra arms etc.

I no...we had only 1 good look at his face....and he seems a Kinjutsu (Forbidden Techniques) user. Techniques of the underworld. (Hands of Hades, being transparent (i think), using other bodies to transform them into original (akatsuki) members/shinobi however they are left behind with 30% of their own max chakra.
(perhaps the ultimate form of Kage Bunshin No Jutsu or its creator the person who invented it)
He has displayed some very interesting techniques but I would hope that he is not simply a rip off of Naruto.

As Kyuubi is a fox who are believed in Japanese folklore to be very cunning and wise (traits that Kyuubi possesses) we would expect the leader to have very creative jutsu.

So far that holds true. He does appear to have very useful jutsu such as the Akatsuki clones ( those mirror clones that fought Team Gai may also be one of his jutsu).

He also displayed telepathy when he ordered Kakuzu and Hidan to return for the sealing of a Bijuu.


So that gives us some ideas of what he is like. But I'm interested in what type of jutsu he uses in combat.

Hentai Guy 2007-03-10 07:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShurikenJay (Post 849023)
Yeah I have to go with Itachi there. Since everyone else on that list was an Akatsuki member.

I'm guessing that Itachi also has a lightning element affinity and also that his 3rd signature move is going to be Susanoo (Shinto God of the Sea and Storms). This will likely be a taijutsu move related to lightning.

Good insight on the connection between Akatsuki and the tailed-beasts. Kishi sure does love his mythology.

Ok...where did this whole "Susanoo" thing come from? The only place I've ever heard it mentioned is in the "Tengu" theory, which seems like little more than conjecture to me.

MysticNinjaJay 2007-03-10 18:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hentai Guy (Post 858173)
Ok...where did this whole "Susanoo" thing come from? The only place I've ever heard it mentioned is in the "Tengu" theory, which seems like little more than conjecture to me.

Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, and Susanoo are Shinto Gods in Japanese folklore.

They are siblings.


Tsukuyomi = The God of the Moon

Amaterasu = The Goddess of the Sun

Susanoo = The God of the Sea and Storms

We have already seen that two of Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan related special moves are named after this trio of Shinto God siblings.

Tsukuyomi is a powerful genjutsu that traps Itachi's opponent in the world of the Underworld Moon where he can control time, space and the perception of events, torturing his opponent for seemingly days while at the completion of the attack only a second has passed in the real world.

Amaterasu is a powerful Ninjutsu that seems to warp an object, targeted by the MS and teleport it into another dimension lack a black hole, leaving a burning flame as hot as the sun (Some have related Kakashi's attack on Deidara to Itachi's escape from Jiraiya's frog esophagus jutsu; I'm not sure how accurate this is).

So logically Susanoo maybe a powerful taijutsu technique, completing the Nin-Gen-Tai theme of Itachi's signature moves, or perhaps it is just another ninjutsu move related to storms and lightning, assuming Itachi has another move up his sleeve.

Since he has yet to show his full strength in a proper duel I'd expect him to have this move in his arsenal, but ofcourse nothing is official yet on the existence of a Susanoo jutsu.

amOKchen 2007-03-13 06:12

Something to look forward to indeed :>

Hentai Guy 2007-03-27 07:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay (Post 858564)
Amaterasu is a powerful Ninjutsu that seems to warp an object, targeted by the MS and teleport it into another dimension lack a black hole, leaving a burning flame as hot as the sun (Some have related Kakashi's attack on Deidara to Itachi's escape from Jiraiya's frog esophagus jutsu; I'm not sure how accurate this is).

That's one thing I had a big problem with...as far as I can tell, nothing has likened Kakashi's warping attack to Amaterasu other than wild speculation and fanon.

Thanks for explaining the Susanoo bit, it makes a little more sense now...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:21.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.