AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Maria-sama (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Maria-sama ga miteru OVA 3 - Suzukaze Satsu Satsu (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=44409)

SleeplessHeart 2007-03-18 09:41

Maria-sama ga miteru OVA 3 - Suzukaze Satsu Satsu
 
Time goes by so quickly. Ten more days before Marimite OVA #3 is released.

The mysterious girl and the mysterious panda, which one is more mysterious?

soccer_bre 2007-03-18 10:27

zomg i cannot wait!!! its so awesome....i cant speak Japanese so i have to wait until the subbed version comes out :( oh well

dxanato 2007-03-18 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleeplessHeart (Post 867030)
Time goes by so quickly. Ten more days before Marimite OVA #3 is released.

The mysterious girl and the mysterious panda, which one is more mysterious?

I guess I will say the girl. :heh:

Proto 2007-03-19 00:18

Well, just to set a topic we can talk about, the 2nd ending came out a few days ago? Has anyone listened to it yet? As always I'm suffering from the "didn't-really-liked-it-at-first-but-after-the-30th-time-it's-growing-on-me" effect :p

dxanato 2007-03-19 06:54

I can't say I like it. I found myself thinking the Checker was bit better. Not that I Checker for Marimite to begin with. I feel that both song don't really match well with Marimite.

niwasatou 2007-03-19 08:33

It's Chercher, dxanato. XD

I liked Kirei na Senritsu from the start (although "rush" is even better, it's on the same single). It's waaay better than Chercher in my opinion.

I can't wait for my OVA to arrive. :love: Anyone else actually ordered it / will buy it? :)

SleeplessHeart 2007-03-19 09:12

This time, CDJapan is my choice of pre-order site. They still have some 'first-press' editions available. I hope they will honor it. While CDJapan is a great merchant with reasonable prices, they have reputation on me, occasionly not to send the first-press editions when they are in big demand although I managed to order when they were still available.

niwasatou 2007-03-19 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleeplessHeart (Post 868038)
This time, CDJapan is my choice of pre-order site. They still have some 'first-press' editions available. I hope they will honor it. While CDJapan is a great merchant with reasonable prices, they have reputation on me, occasionly not to send the first-press editions when they are in big demand although I managed to order when they were still available.

I ordered the second OVA Limited Edition at play-asia. The shipping prices over there win, and their customer support's nice too.
I'm gonna try cdjapan next time, though.

But this is offtopic..:heh:

The OST will be released on the same day. So many things to make me a happy Marimite fangirl. :D

dxanato 2007-03-19 11:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by niwasatou (Post 868013)
It's Chercher, dxanato. XD

I liked Kirei na Senritsu from the start (although "rush" is even better, it's on the same single). It's waaay better than Chercher in my opinion.

I can't wait for my OVA to arrive. :love: Anyone else actually ordered it / will buy it? :)

I kind figure I was misspelling it but got a bit lazy to go check it. :p

farr5792 2007-03-19 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleeplessHeart (Post 867030)
The mysterious girl and the mysterious panda, which one is more mysterious?

The mysterious girl is the mysterious part but I think the mysterious panda is the fun part :D

Noriko 2007-03-23 04:48

I can't wait to watch the new ova ! ^-^
Hmm... I already know a bit about the misterious girl so for me, the panda is the misterious one ^o^

revive4563 2007-03-23 12:10

I think it 's really flaw that the audio commentary by voice actors is removed in FanSub. well, even if there is a FanSub of audio track2 version, though their desultory chatting seems hard to put a subtitles. :D

so...it might be a privilege to the people who bought DVDs. ;)

dxanato 2007-03-23 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noriko (Post 873251)
I can't wait to watch the new ova ! ^-^
Hmm... I already know a bit about the misterious girl so for me, the panda is the misterious one ^o^


The panda scene will be the most touching mark my words.:cool:

TAM-Lisa 2007-03-24 05:33

About Marimite OVA ep3
 
I guess inside that panda costume is Yumi. And about Kanako, a tall girl with the height 1m79, I'm pround of her height. :)

pkgirl163 2007-03-24 08:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by revive4563 (Post 873568)
I think it 's really flaw that the audio commentary by voice actors is removed in FanSub. well, even if there is a FanSub of audio track2 version, though their desultory chatting seems hard to put a subtitles. :D

so...it might be a privilege to the people who bought DVDs. ;)

The audio commentary is included in the raws, which are also available by torrent. Why would fansubbers include tracks they hadn't subtitled, particularly when those tracks are available from another source? It would be like deliberately teasing people with something they couldn't have.
If someone wants a track that hasn't been subbed, it seems logical to me that they would download the raw (and buy the DVD to support the series too, of course!).

dahl_moon 2007-03-24 11:31

Mmmm.... can't wait till the next OVA is released. Although I'm delighted about the mysterious panda, I more curious about the mysterious girl.

Who I really look forward to is Touko, but sadly we'll only see short events of her, at the moment. Can't wait to see her grow closer to Yumi, and I love her *seems annoyed but cute nonetheless* voice.

soccer_bre 2007-03-26 20:08

i seriously wonder when the subbed version will be out, im so anxious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^.^

isolatedincidence 2007-03-26 21:54

I look forward to this immensely. But seeing as how my group(s) of choice, Lililicious and Otenba, only just released their version of OVA 2 about two weeks ago I may have to wait a bit longer than I would like. Consistency in things, y'know...

revive4563 2007-03-27 13:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by pkgirl163 (Post 874491)
The audio commentary is included in the raws, which are also available by torrent. Why would fansubbers include tracks they hadn't subtitled, particularly when those tracks are available from another source? It would be like deliberately teasing people with something they couldn't have.
If someone wants a track that hasn't been subbed, it seems logical to me that they would download the raw (and buy the DVD to support the series too, of course!).

well... I mean, I just want subbed things of audio track 2 version. :)



paTKany 2007-03-27 14:31

Spoiler:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:48.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.