AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga- Spoiler] I don't get it ! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=44841)

nine_tailed_kyuubi 2007-03-27 14:13

[Manga- Spoiler] I don't get it !
 
it bothers me that sasuke was able to see thee kyuubi inside naruto and talk to him that way !!!!! i know that this part happenned in the anime but maybe a lot of people didn't know that sasuke suppressed the kyuubi's chakra which is so weird , we know that sasuke became insanely strong but we never saw anyone who was able to see the kyuubi i nside naruto , for me it doesn'e make any sense and the only person who shall talk to him is none but naruto . Also how is telling Sasuke : " don't kill naruto or u will really regret it " , how is that actually gonna let sasuke leave naruto !!! ( this also doesn't make sense for me ). The worst thing about this arc is that Naruto didn't try to fight or react towards sasuke at all even when sasuke was about to kill naruto with the sword , naruto didn't dodge it and sai is the on who blocked it, i think kishi really over reacted here trying to show us how sasuke became insanely strong, we have never seen anyone who can contact the kyuubi before !! How can he suppress his chakra this doesn't make sense at all !!

Rahan 2007-03-27 14:18

There is nothing to get, that's just one of the random Uchiha power Kishimoto uses everytime Sasuke or Itachi fights...

Jeez, this topic will turn into a new Narutards vs Sasgay flamewar.

nine_tailed_kyuubi 2007-03-27 14:20

loooool , i didn't mean to turn it a flamewar . It just doesn't make sense

That Other Ninja 2007-03-27 14:23

People seriously need to understand that scene was a mental depiction, not an actual PHYSICAL manifestation. Do you really think Sasuke could blowup Kyubi by touching his nose if he was standing right in front of him in actual physical form? Use your heads, it wasn't something that happened in tangible circumstances, it was representational, just showing that Kyubi's sealed essence inside Naruto was supressed by Sasuke by means of his Sharingan entering Naruto's mind/conscience.

Eisdrache 2007-03-27 14:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi (Post 878407)
It bothers me that sasuke was able to see the kyuubi inside naturo and talk to him that way! I know that this part happened in the anime but maybe a lot of people didnt know that sasuke suppressed the kyuubis chakra which is so weird.

We know that sassuke became insanely strong but we never saw anyone who was able to see the kyuubi inside naruto. Also how is telling sasuke: "dont kill naruto (this also doesnt make sense for me). The worst thing about this arc is that naruto didnt try to fight or react towards sasuke at all even when sasuke was about to kill naruto with the sword. Naruto didnt dodge it and sai is the one who blocked it.

I think kishi really overreacted here trying to show us how sasuke became insanely strong. We have never seen anyone who can contact the kyuubi before! How can he suppress his chakra, this doesnt make sense at all!

Stops and paragraphs are your friends.
OnTopic: Naruto didnt show any reaction beside trashtalk because he felt that it wasnt worth to live if he couldnt even save his friend. We didnt see anyone who could see the kyuubi inside naruto that clear, even if neji was close during the chuunin exams. However sasuke now has his sharingan developed pretty good and is able to see inside naruto. Maybe neji can see it too but not that good as sasuke because I think that byakugan cant see into the mind of other people. He would be able to see the shape of the kyuubi tough.

Sasuke_Bateman 2007-03-27 14:36

Wow hows about that Sasuke just touching the nose of kyuubi and blowing it up in billion pieces! And the reason Naruto didn't fight back is because well the power of the Sharingan wouldn't let him. Right now Sasuke can look Naruto and own him, that's the power of the Sharingan right there buddy...

SpiRo 2007-03-27 14:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by That Other Ninja (Post 878421)
People seriously need to understand that scene was a mental depiction, not an actual PHYSICAL manifestation. Do you really think Sasuke could blowup Kyubi by touching his nose if he was standing right in front of him in actual physical form? Use your heads, it wasn't something that happened in tangible circumstances, it was representational, just showing that Kyubi's sealed essence inside Naruto was supressed by Sasuke by means of his Sharingan entering Naruto's mind/conscience.

agree ..

I think he saw Kyuubi inside Naruto is not becouse of sharinga .. it is becouse he learned from Oro his transforming justu ..

If its becouse of sharingan then Kakashi and Itachi could see it too..

nine_tailed_kyuubi 2007-03-27 16:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eisdrache (Post 878423)
Stops and paragraphs are your friends.
OnTopic: Naruto didnt show any reaction beside trashtalk because he felt that it wasnt worth to live if he couldnt even save his friend. We didnt see anyone who could see the kyuubi inside naruto that clear, even if neji was close during the chuunin exams. However sasuke now has his sharingan developed pretty good and is able to see inside naruto. Maybe neji can see it too but not that good as sasuke because I think that byakugan cant see into the mind of other people. He would be able to see the shape of the kyuubi tough.


Didn't know we have an English Teacher (how to write an essay) here . lol .

I hope this time you give me a grade about paragraphs and full stops.
OnTopic: I don't think that Neji saw the Kyuubi, also i think he cannot see him.
During the chunnin exam he saw the red chakra taking a form that looks like the fox but that is not the kyuubi.

At least he would have tried to save his friend rather than satnding there doing nothing and after that he started crying !!! Sure thing man you didn't even tried like the last fight. Cry till tomorrow if you want.

Mr. Johnny 5 2007-03-27 16:45

:topicoff:
Quote:

Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi (Post 878407)
it bothers me that sasuke was able to see thee kyuubi inside naruto and talk to him that way !!!!! i know that this part happenned in the anime but maybe a lot of people didn't know that sasuke suppressed the kyuubi's chakra which is so weird , we know that sasuke became insanely strong but we never saw anyone who was able to see the kyuubi i nside naruto , for me it doesn'e make any sense and the only person who shall talk to him is none but naruto . Also how is telling Sasuke : " don't kill naruto or u will really regret it " , how is that actually gonna let sasuke leave naruto !!! ( this also doesn't make sense for me ). The worst thing about this arc is that Naruto didn't try to fight or react towards sasuke at all even when sasuke was about to kill naruto with the sword , naruto didn't dodge it and sai is the on who blocked it, i think kishi really over reacted here trying to show us how sasuke became insanely strong, we have never seen anyone who can contact the kyuubi before !! How can he suppress his chakra this doesn't make sense at all !!

My opinion:

- Showing that Sasuke became different and has no such thing as a band with his former companions anymore (however i still doubt that)
- Naruto got powered down for special reasons (Sasuke isnt allowed to lose yet and must remain cool for the next 50 chapters)
- Naruto probably didnt defend himself because he felt too miserable or didnt think Sasuke would do it.
- Showing new powers to the Sharingan again (reading minds + entering minds)
- Sasuke can supress his chakra....but so did Jiraiya, he made a seal to help Kakashi..and gave it to him (2 tailed Naruto)

Anyway....just in short....i think Kishimoto wanted to make Sasuke an even bigger character in the story...but probably in this case....as a villain (i think) he is already busy with creating a squad.

The only thing what is bothering me is that Naruto has learned soo little actually in those 2.5 years while with Kakashi for a few weeks he learned more...and better stuff.. not only that it seems that Naruto has a 2nd kinjutsu...(That Jutsu)
While all other characters keep using new techniques without terrible effects.

Anyway....they (Kishi) make the Kyuubi look like a fool! :frustrated:
He is probably the biggest badass! No one should mess with him!
:topicoff: I like the sound the used for his voice :D, just like Orochimaru's...

nine_tailed_kyuubi 2007-03-27 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 (Post 878581)
:topicoff:

My opinion:

- Showing that Sasuke became different and has no such thing as a band with his former companions anymore (however i still doubt that)
- Naruto got powered down for special reasons (Sasuke isnt allowed to lose yet and must remain cool for the next 50 chapters)
- Naruto probably didnt defend himself because he felt too miserable or didnt think Sasuke would do it.
- Showing new powers to the Sharingan again (reading minds + entering minds)
- Sasuke can supress his chakra....but so did Jiraiya, he made a seal to help Kakashi..and gave it to him (2 tailed Naruto)

Anyway....just in short....i think Kishimoto wanted to make Sasuke an even bigger character in the story...but probably in this case....as a villain (i think) he is already busy with creating a squad.

The only thing what is bothering me is that Naruto has learned soo little actually in those 2.5 years while with Kakashi for a few weeks he learned more...and better stuff.. not only that it seems that Naruto has a 2nd kinjutsu...(That Jutsu)
While all other characters keep using new techniques without terrible effects.

Anyway....they (Kishi) make the Kyuubi look like a fool! :frustrated:
He is probably the biggest badass! No one should mess with him!
:topicoff: I like the sound the used for his voice :D, just like Orochimaru's...

I agree with you about Kyuubi looking like a fool, also like everybody else i'll say 2.5 years with Jiraya and didn't learn anything except that he transformed into 4 tailed Kyuubi , even that is not training it it relying on the power inside him. I think that Jiraya mainly taught Naruto forbidden jutsus that Naruto hasn't used any of them right now.

Again about Sasuke supressing the Kyuubi's chakra it doesn't make any sense IMO. If he is so powerful then what the hell about his sensei ( Orochimaru ) who had a fight with 4 tailed Naruto. During that time Orochimaru is stronger than sasuke of course, why didn't he do it in the fight and saves himself from an intense fight. I'm okay that the sharingan can access Naruto's mind and even contact the Kyuubi but supressing the chakra as well !!!! The only explanation for this is that kishi wants Naruto to train and gain power on his own because when the time comes and Naruto defeats Sasuke no one would say that he relied on the Kyuubi.

SpiRo 2007-03-27 20:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi (Post 878760)
I agree with you about Kyuubi looking like a fool, also like everybody else i'll say 2.5 years with Jiraya and didn't learn anything except that he transformed into 4 tailed Kyuubi , even that is not training it it relying on the power inside him. I think that Jiraya mainly taught Naruto forbidden jutsus that Naruto hasn't used any of them right now.

Again about Sasuke supressing the Kyuubi's chakra it doesn't make any sense IMO. If he is so powerful then what the hell about his sensei ( Orochimaru ) who had a fight with 4 tailed Naruto. During that time Orochimaru is stronger than sasuke of course, why didn't he do it in the fight and saves himself from an intense fight. I'm okay that the sharingan can access Naruto's mind and even contact the Kyuubi but supressing the chakra as well !!!! The only explanation for this is that kishi wants Naruto to train and gain power on his own because when the time comes and Naruto defeats Sasuke no one would say that he relied on the Kyuubi.

Sweet dreams ..

Maybe kyuubi thinked on his chakra inslealed ..

Rurouni Zeke 2007-03-27 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by That Other Ninja (Post 878421)
People seriously need to understand that scene was a mental depiction, not an actual PHYSICAL manifestation. Do you really think Sasuke could blowup Kyubi by touching his nose if he was standing right in front of him in actual physical form? Use your heads, it wasn't something that happened in tangible circumstances, it was representational, just showing that Kyubi's sealed essence inside Naruto was supressed by Sasuke by means of his Sharingan entering Naruto's mind/conscience.

I think this post pretty much wins this thread.

xcad 2007-03-27 21:25

look, the MS can enter minds and torture the victim. sasuke's sharingan might actually be so well developed that he can enter the mind(only) without needing MS. and kyuubi was just this chakra bubble, can be easily burst.



i know this is similiar to The Other Ninja's post but yeah...just felt like making my point.

Ichimaru 2007-03-28 00:17

Sasuke didnt do shit when he was in narutos mind, call it watever you want, at the end of the day it was the seal that was stopping Kyubi from runnin wild. Kyubi cant really do shit behind those gates.

supress his chakra is nothing special when you cant even physically beat it, ask yamato if he has the chance to fight a kyubi, supressing chakra sumone who is already at a disadvantage is nothing amazing. And im pretty sure that applies to all the other carriers where akatsuki has taken advantage of. The seal is what is limiting the demons movement.

EadTaes 2007-03-28 03:37

Also the most interestign thing that might explain all ofve this is when Orochimaru tries to take Sasuke's body. In that "special dimention" oro creates to do teh final sealing in taking over the body sasuke clearly turn that dimention that was in essence his and oro spirits in him body againts Orochomary. Who all eh could do was yell how can this be this is my world i created this place and blablabla. Inside Naruto's mind were Naruto and the Kyuby can talk to each other is most likely and other one ofve those dimentions created inside naruto's body. Sasuke simply intruded him self by using the sharingan. And like he did in Oro "dimention" he turned it to his advantage. I can only speculate that the sharingan shows him how this dimention works. Basicly he stota has "administrator acces" due to his sharingan.

Goshin 2007-03-28 11:48

that would explain why kakashi sends people to other dimesion and itachi taking in another dimmension inside your mind

MysticNinjaJay 2007-03-28 12:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiRo (Post 878458)

Quote:

Originally Posted by That Other Ninja (Post 878421)
People seriously need to understand that scene was a mental depiction, not an actual PHYSICAL manifestation. Do you really think Sasuke could blowup Kyubi by touching his nose if he was standing right in front of him in actual physical form? Use your heads, it wasn't something that happened in tangible circumstances, it was representational, just showing that Kyubi's sealed essence inside Naruto was supressed by Sasuke by means of his Sharingan entering Naruto's mind/conscience.

agree ..

I think he saw Kyuubi inside Naruto is not becouse of sharinga .. it is becouse he learned from Oro his transforming justu ..

If its becouse of sharingan then Kakashi and Itachi could see it too..


@The Other Ninja: I think the topic starter's complaint was that Sasuke could interact with Kyuubi inside of Naruto, which noone else has done (I guess he feels Naruto's relationship with Kyuubi should have remained private).

I don't think he implied that Sasuke could blow up Kyuubi.

Kyuubi interacts with Naruto in the same way that Oro creates his immortality jutsu. Through an interdimensional, interactive dream-like setting.

Sasuke entered Naruto's mind to enter that world. He could likely sense it. Since Kyuubi is contained by Yondaime's seal he can only leak his chakra to Naruto as he does when Naruto goes berserk and uses the "red chakra".

Sasuke was able to supress the chakra, similar to how Yamato's Shodaime inherited abilities could control the bijuu.

I have no problem with this btw. They are showing Sasuke's growth and it is clear that Kishimoto is taking it in the direction of revealing Sasuke's growing abilities over the metaphysical realm that Itachi has so far dominated by defeating opponents with Sharingan-powered Genjutsu.

The progress in this area by Sasuke is quite necessary if he is ever to match his brother.


@SpiRo: Sasuke knew nothing about how Oro's jutsu worked until what we saw in the last few chapters.

This was clearly a Sharingan ability that he used on Naruto, just as he used Sharingan to defeat Oro.

It appears that Sharingan's greatest strength lies in its power over the mind which makes sense because the eyes are an integral part of hyponotism.

Sharingan's hypnotic abilities were first introduced in the way Kakashi used them to defeat Zabuza.

Itachi could even lull a low level ninja (the security guard at the Leaf village gate) to sleep and hypnotize a girl to serve his purpose in distracting Jiraiya.

But its ultimate power lies in its complete domination over the mental realm which ultimately leads to entering someone's mind and using genjutsu techniques against them.


This is a sensible growth for the Sharingan's abilities and will allow Kishimoto to be even more creative with what can be done with jutsus in Naruto.

As far as this ability is concerned who is to say that Itachi cannot do what Sasuke did?

You have to remember that up to this point Sasuke did not know where Naruto's massive strength was coming from. This was meant to progress the story by Sasuke finding out the truth about Naruto. Even better there is an unexplained relationship between Kyuubi and the Uchiha which will make Sasuke even more important to the story.

Itachi has always known Naruto had Kyuubi so there would be no point to him doing this, atte moment but I am sure it is a simple task for him to perform. I don't know about Kakashi, we have not seen him use this ability but since he has Mangekyo Sharingan it would not surprise me.

Luminion Lancer 2007-03-28 12:47

...
 
-What I want to know is why did the Kyuubi stop interacting with Naruto ever since that occured? You would think that when someone enters your mind and has a chat with an ancient demon which you cannot seem to follow you would have a plethora of questions to ask. And yet we have received nothing of the sort.

MysticNinjaJay 2007-03-28 12:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto (Post 879478)
-What I want to know is why did the Kyuubi stop interacting with Naruto ever since that occured? You would think that when someone enters your mind and has a chat with an ancient demon which you cannot seem to follow you would have a plethora of questions to ask. And yet we have received nothing of the sort.

The only time Naruto has come to Kyuubi for these interactions instead of vice versa is when Jiraiya knocked him off the cliff and told him to since his presence through his fear of death.

I don't think Naruto can just speak to Kyuubi at will and I don't think Kyuubi would give him that info without a price.

I don't think we will see much of Kyuubi because of Yamato's sealing on Naruto to prevent the interaction.

Ultimately that scene was meant for the readers to ponder the meaning behind the Sasuke-Kyuubi conversation until more is revealed. Kishi just wants to make us curious. :p

Luminion Lancer 2007-03-28 13:00

...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay (Post 879491)
The only time Naruto has come to Kyuubi for these interactions instead of vice versa is when Jiraiya knocked him off the cliff and told him to since his presence through his fear of death.

I don't think Naruto can just speak to Kyuubi at will and I don't think Kyuubi would give him that info without a price.

I don't think we will see much of Kyuubi because of Yamato's sealing on Naruto to prevent the interaction.

Ultimately that scene was meant for the readers to ponder the meaning behind the Sasuke-Kyuubi conversation until more is revealed. Kishi just wants to make us curious. :p

-No there was that other time, during his fight with Sasuke at the Valley of the End (although Naruto was unconscious at the time). That's the thing though, the Kyuubi knows a lot of things that human beings have either missed or forgotten. If he truly wishes to live (which entails keeping Naruto alive as well) don't you think he could impart some knowledge that could come in handy. After all, Yamato's surpression only prevents Kyuubi's chakra but not his voice. But yeah I suppose we can only ponder since Kishimoto hasn't given us an answer.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:06.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.