AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [manga] Why did Deidara do that? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=45350)

othafa 2007-04-06 12:06

[manga] Why did Deidara do that?

Has anyone considered how much trouble Deidara would have been in if Kakashi had been knocked unconscious at the end of his fight, or if Kakashi didn't have MS at all? Think about it...
He would have blown the most powerful of the Bijuu out of existence. Thoughts?

Hunter 2007-04-06 12:23

Better killing a Jinchuuriki than dying yourself.

othafa 2007-04-06 12:30

But don't you think that AL probably would have killed him anyway for that?

Rahan 2007-04-06 13:00

He could still have run away from Akatsuki if he was that afraid of AL.
Oro betrayed and wasn't killed by AL, despite being probably a more meaningful character. Al wouldn't give a shit about a Deidara on the run.

MobiuS 2007-04-06 13:12

Well in all actuality ... the idea is to gather the most powerful weapons. If one is dead then ... just means less weapons to acquire and keep in check. Ya dig?

Sabaku Kyu 2007-04-06 13:52

And let's not forget Kakuzu nearly ripping out Naruto's heart. It's a wonder Akatsuki has been able to capture all the other jinchuuriki without killing them.

SpiRo 2007-04-06 14:05

sorry i didnt get it what u said .

About what bijuu u talk ?

Mr. Johnny 5 2007-04-06 15:02

The Kyuubi obviously....but i dont understand the title of this thread at all....

sx3 2007-04-06 15:27

well, maybe the kyubbi would escape if naruto were to die? :heh:

SpiRo 2007-04-06 15:36

Oh Kyuubi .. so what ?

Like Mobius said if there is no Kyuubi then they already ahve all Bijuus and destruction of the world can comence ..

Slayerx 2007-04-06 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by MobiuS (Post 891892)
Well in all actuality ... the idea is to gather the most powerful weapons. If one is dead then ... just means less weapons to acquire and keep in check. Ya dig?

I agree, when you consider what akatsuki's plans are for the biju, they don't actually need all of them intact... i mean they do need a few but if one or two are lost then it doesn't really make much of a difference

MobiuS 2007-04-06 15:56

Wow. Everyone in the thread agreed with me. Something must be wrong. Im going to log off and come back tomorrow. Hopefully someone is flaming me by then : /

SpiRo 2007-04-06 16:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by MobiuS (Post 892042)
Wow. Everyone in the thread agreed with me. Something must be wrong. Im going to log off and come back tomorrow. Hopefully someone is flaming me by then : /

lt is becouse noone mentioned anything about Uchiha .. becouse when u hear Uchiha u start writing nonsense :heh:

Hunter 2007-04-06 16:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by MobiuS (Post 891892)

Since you ask for it let's disagree :D
They might need the Bijuu for another purpose (awakening the 9 eyes thingy for example or doing something with it that needs absolutely incredible amount of chakra) that require all the Bijuu together.

MobiuS 2007-04-06 17:07

The plan outlined by the leader does not include that. We also know he has telepathy sorta and can tell what they are all doing. When they all attempt to kill Naruto ... or bomb the she-bang out of Gaara, he doesnt float a voice into their head telling them not to ... so ...

Zek 2007-04-06 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu (Post 891919)
And let's not forget Kakuzu nearly ripping out Naruto's heart. It's a wonder Akatsuki has been able to capture all the other jinchuuriki without killing them.

To be fair, Kyuubi is sealed in Naruto's heart and they may have been able to extract it later if Kakuzu stored it in himself.

As for Deidara, he probably realized that the explosion was the only way to create enough of a distraction to escape. I imagine he was too desperate to think rationally about what would happen if Naruto were caught up in it.

2nr 2007-04-06 18:23

yeah i always wondered what happens to the demon if the host dies.. if they died as well.. that would suck haha
i would think that if the host dies, they get released but then if that were true, the kyubi wouldnt have said to sasuke that if u killed naruto, ull regret it

Hunter 2007-04-07 07:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by MobiuS (Post 892115)
The plan outlined by the leader does not include that. We also know he has telepathy sorta and can tell what they are all doing. When they all attempt to kill Naruto ... or bomb the she-bang out of Gaara, he doesnt float a voice into their head telling them not to ... so ...

The plan outlined by the leader does not include anything about the way they intends to use the Bijuu.
We know they can talk to each other from great distance but we know that since they the met through "holographic shadow" and there was nothing indicating that he knew what they were doing.

MobiuS 2007-04-07 11:45

He didn't go into specifics ... but we get the general idea. Something like Ghost Busters + Dog the Bounty Hunter + SpySpy thrown together.

- Akatsuki releases some nijuus in your country.
- As you are being molested by the bijuus ... they come up and offer to get rid of them for <insert Dr. Evil's imaginary figure here>.
- They reseal them ... rinse and repeat.

Thats the general idea everyone got from his explanation.

Hm. There was one he messaged Hidan and Kakuzu to stop their fight and go continue their mission because they are short on time. Ill go recheck it to make sure my mind isnt playing tricks on me.

EDIT: And for the 9Eye Statue thing, they would only need ONE bijuu if your theory were to be correct. Kyuubi. hes an infinite source of chakra. No matter how much the statue needs, he has. The fact that they keep trying to kill the container that has the infinite chakra is further proof that they dont need all of them. Just some.

Hunter 2007-04-07 12:38

This is the idea you got from his explanation. And this is just an assumption, we do not know how they intend to use the Bijuu.
The leader didn't say to Hidan & Kakuzu to stop fighting, just that they had to come now since they were going to extract the 3 tails.
Lastly care to profide a chapter where it is said the chakra of the Kyubi is infinite? There's none, that's just one out of many fan-made fact. And even if the Kyubi did have infinite amount of chakra it doesn't change that they might need the nine demon for a particular purpose.