AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Download Help (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   It's Impossible (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=461)

Tobbepolarn 2003-11-07 18:09

It's Impossible

Somebody here exapt me who has just been sitting here waiting for a chance to download Naruto 57.... always Problem connectiing to tracker becuz so many ppl are downloading Naruto.... I want it now!! :*(

kcl822 2003-11-07 18:17

.......and complaining about it here will make the download go faster? Please-refrain from posting useless posts. Besides, you're on the wrong thread as well.

Nine Devil 2003-11-07 19:27

Mate dont start useless threads please we have enough of them already so please just wait till tomorrow or something you will eventually get it

monir 2003-11-07 20:13

Funny you say that Nine Devil-san..

Isn't Baka san subbing anymore?

7hour.4mdy! 2003-11-07 20:49

sorry about that man but im dl ^^ isnt it great?

Nine Devil 2003-11-07 21:33

Man Monir guyz like you piss me always of why? he was late with subbing why did i think he was gonna stop?Cuz he said himself you stupid shit.GoD

monir 2003-11-07 21:51

Quote:

Man Monir guyz like you piss me always of why? he was late with subbing why did i think he was gonna stop?Cuz he said himself you stupid shit.GoD
I have no idea what you are trying to say...Just to point out, when you criticize some one else you should look within yourself if you are any better...make sense?..One more suggestion...you should work on your insult and if you ask me nicely I will give you some reference from this forum so you can get better on your insults..

FriedRycE 2003-11-07 22:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tobbepolarn
Somebody here exapt me who has just been sitting here waiting for a chance to download Naruto 57.... always Problem connectiing to tracker becuz so many ppl are downloading Naruto.... I want it now!! :*(

yeah.... im getting same prob

Lord Raiden 2003-11-08 01:09

Must be the day of the useless threads cause there's plenty to go around. And don't panic about Saiyaman's tracker. It's getting the living sh** kicked out of it by a huge DDoS attack (rumor mind you, but that's what I heard) and it's getting slammed by all the people trying to download the episode. So just be patient and all will be fine soon enough.

kisame 2003-11-08 01:44

the problem is not because there are so many people downloading it your simply having trouble with the tracker shit happens

hell it would be better if 1,000,000 people where downloading it youd get it even faster

you either got problems with your bittorent program or just simply theres a problem with the tracker funny that we all seem to be able to get it

Alfzilla 2003-11-08 06:16

All you have to do is leav the window open even if it dosent connect to the tracker cus it does retry every 5 min on its own any wase, i couldent connect at first ether i just left it open and in about 10 min the download started.