AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Death Note (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Vote for Your Favourite Character(s) - Take 2 (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=47162)

monir 2007-05-07 18:27

Vote for Your Favourite Character(s) - Take 2

With plenty of new characters introduced in the second part of the series, it's time for everyone to find out who are our favourite characters. As usual, you can vote for more than one characters. Once you cast your vote, you won't be able to comeback and vote again. Choose carefully!

The choices in the poll are taken from Magus IX's post. Feel free to mention if there are any other names should be added in the poll. Three rules need to be observed when posting in this thread:
  • No campaigning for votes.
    What this means is don't post something like this:

:love: "VOTE FOR Light" :love: Or…"L >>>>> Light" Or… "DO NOT VOTE FOR THAT EVIL Light!!!!111 :frustrated: "

Any post with "Vote for…/Do not vote for..." verbiage will be deleted. Discuss why you do or don’t like characters without campaigning for votes.

• Do not insult or harass other members for their choices.
    Please remember: this is for fun. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won’t be tolerated.

• Do not spoil!
    Revealing any events from manga/movie/novel that have yet to happen in the anime adaptation will lead to a ban.

Have fun and post intelligently!

Pellissier 2007-05-25 14:30

Since as of episode 32 it can be said that all the characters have appeared (or re-appeared), I'm reopening this thread/poll. I know we haven't seen much of some of them (ie. Matt) but with only 5 episodes left I wouldn't like to wait until the end ^^

Also because I figure we'll need a final poll at the very end with ALL the most significant characters of the series. Anyway, that's for the future.

Meanwhile, have fun and vote/discuss on this Take 2 of your Death Note Favourite Character(s) :)

Shiroth 2007-05-25 14:33

Mikami is all i'm voting for.

I still believe to this day that he's one of the best creations, mainly because he's perfect for the story. Him & his background.

Sakujo. <3

Setsuchan 2007-05-25 15:27

I voted for Mikami,Mello and Matt.

Even tho we only saw..5 seconds of Matt in episode 32 (and only 10 panels of him in the manga xD wahah but he's still cool)

Arkwright 2007-05-25 18:39

I voted for Yagami Souichiro; he is the only one left among those listed who I could imagine calling "a favorite character," for being rational, believable, and standing up for his moral view no matter the cost to himself.

A few of the characters I would have given consideration are missing, especially considering the presence of a bit character like Matt... Aizawa in particular, who has been present thoughout the whole series and more prominent in the last few episodes. Mogi and Ide also, and perhaps Lester, Gevanni, Ridner; maybe Demegawa.

Ban_Mido 2007-05-26 02:41

Lol Matt...Who is he? :D
2 vote for Matt!?! Unbelievable!

Quote:

Even tho we only saw..5 seconds of Matt in episode 32 (and only 10 panels of him in the manga xD wahah but he's still cool)
Lol >_<.

I voted Kami sama, of course!

T E L L 2007-05-29 15:50

I vote 4 Light Yagami

Renchan 2007-05-30 04:12

I Vote for Near, Mello, Matt and Ryuk (Hehe, he's the only shinigami in his series now!! Yay!)

After ep 32 I'm begining to hate Raito... i wonder~

FGSFDS 2007-05-30 07:47

Teru Mikami for me.

Sakujo sakujo sakujo.

Cheezy 2007-05-31 08:30

Mello and Mikami.

Mello is so goddamn cool.

Sepiraph 2007-05-31 20:14

It is pretty strange to make a Death Note character poll without L, and secondly allowing voting for multiple characters can really skew the result.

p.s. I voted for Mikami ... sakujo =P

Louieman 2007-06-01 10:23

Light is what makes Death note so interesting.

Shinmaru 2007-06-01 12:49

As a purely interesting, developed character, Light is my favorite in the series. His actions and motivations are really fascinating, and, really, I just love what a callous douchebag he is the whole time.

As for who I care for the most, I'd say it's Souichiro Yagami because, as posted earlier, he's an incredibly strong character who stands up for his moral beliefs no matter what. He's one of the few characters in Death Note who I'd say is purely "good" through and through. Plus he's responsible for arguably the most badass moment in the series when he drives the truck through the front of Sakura TV. <3

As a pure fanboy choice, I'd go for Mikami. I didn't think it was possible, but I love him more in the anime than I did in the manga. His writing technique sold me immediately; it's like magic!

Nightfly 2007-06-01 19:06

L is my favorite, i really like the way he thinks, cause he thinks logical. me too

light is a genius too, but he's the main character so he's on 2nd place

Melodymix 2007-06-01 21:53

Ryuk got my vote!:D

oi_pinoy 2007-06-02 10:38

Yagami Light! He is the true justice! Waheh..

kazune-kun 2007-06-10 21:54

Ryuk's in 3rd place. He's so funny especially when he laughs and it sounds like
"hehehe"

See avatar :D

StrawHatLuffy 2007-06-11 08:45

Without L, it'll have to be Light and Mikami - the evil duo.

Pakxenon 2007-06-14 01:04

After episode 35, Matt is my favourite character second to Light. Yep.

pirs 2007-06-21 18:21

Light, obviously.