AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Death Note (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Death Note Episode 31 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=47575)

monir 2007-05-14 22:51

Welcome to the discussion thread for Death Note, Episode 31.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events from manga/novel/movie must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any unmarked spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Shiroth 2007-05-15 19:46

Finally, my favourite character in the series has appeared.

Okay thats all the fangirl-ing you'll get from me at the moment.

Dagger 2007-05-15 19:57

Oh, he's your favorite character? Interesting. I'm very fascinated by him as well, & I hope the anime does him justice. (That's a great screencap, for sure.)

Azure22 2007-05-15 20:39

Hahahahaha... That felt so much like the first episode right there at the end, and the colors were amazing.

Spoiler:

Boris Moskovitz 2007-05-15 22:08

Yeah, you wish you could write like him.

cyberduck 2007-05-16 06:56

LOL. Mikami's seiyuu made my day. :D
They are taking host club members' voice actors on purpose or something?

Shiroth 2007-05-16 06:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberduck (Post 948671)
They are taking host club members' voice actors on purpose or something?

No, not really --- check out his ANN page to see what roles he's done in the past.

So yeah, you are right a little bit. :3

Ryuuzaki 2007-05-16 09:12

Aw man, they didn't show any Matt, and Mello only appeared for like...10 seconds...

But other than that, Mikami should make a pretty cool character, except he won't be appearing in many episodes if it ends with 37 episodes.

Aizawa and Mogi's little moment at Misa's place was great. xD

Setsuchan 2007-05-16 10:08

Finally! Mikami! I waited soo long for him! His seiyuu is awesome,love his voice and I can't WAIT to see more of him *__* he's definetely one of my favs.

aedai 2007-05-16 23:32

-waits forsubs-
does mikami have the shigami eyes?they really look like it in that spoiler...

Blackage 2007-05-17 03:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boris Moskovitz (Post 948160)

Yeah, you wish you could write like him.

Rofl, honestly he has the best penmenship I've ever seen. :)

Mueti 2007-05-17 04:21

Light got his penalty for the careless move he made at the end of ep 30. But with him sending the notebook to Mikami things might take yet another unexpected turn, this series doesn't cease to amaze me.
Mikami certainly looks interesting (and his penmenship too of course :heh: ), I'm looking forward to what he'll do with the notebook and to what extent he'll cooperate with Light.

Cheezy 2007-05-17 06:21

Interesting. Even though the episode was just as long as the others, it felt like it was like 30 minutes long.

That new character seems very cool.

FlashCE 2007-05-17 08:07

Oh my god, I love this episode. With everyone saying this arc sucks before it started, I didn't expect much at all, but now... wow.

Boris Moskovitz 2007-05-17 08:42

^^^Well, in the manga, Light acted rather retarded, as were some of his... erm, latter plans, which was quite out of character (he's supposed to be Jap's #1 =/ ). A lot of fans were disappointed by Death Note's resolution because of that. Hopefully, the anime will sort things out, but I'm not getting my hopes up, seeing as how it's been rather loyal to its source so far.

Kinny Riddle 2007-05-17 09:04

LOL. The way Mikami eliminates his targets was even more exaggerated and choreographed than Light.

Someone really ought to do a Mikami version of this below. Since he is a prosecutor, maybe have the judge tell him off for signing his reports. :heh:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...fcccccf7-1.jpg[/QUOTE]

poolfan 2007-05-17 10:06

Out of pure boredom.

http://206.51.231.26/~poolfana/sasuke_noto.jpg

Great episode btw.

Shiroth 2007-05-17 10:34

Oh my god, Mikami is perfect --- absolutely perfect. I've been waiting a long time for this man to appear, and he finally has. Having Matsukaze Masaya as his VA is a work of genius --- his "Eliminate" is wonderful. <3

/me ends fangirl mode

aedai 2007-05-17 11:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by aedai (Post 949773)
-waits forsubs-
does mikami have the shigami eyes?they really look like it in that spoiler...

nevermind...he does ><
ive just watched it.Before i thought he was against light when i watched the raw XD
but i read wikipedias profile on him...and read a spoiler,i was quite upset :upset:

Can I also add ...why do shinigami's like it when they do the eye deal...is it because they have a longer life or something if they do the deal?

aedai 2007-05-17 11:22

Can I also add ...why do shinigami's like it when they do the eye deal...is it because they have a longer life or something if they do the deal?
(how do you delete posts?)