AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Tales of... (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Tales of Symphonia TV series Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=49089)

ItachiTsukiyomi 2007-06-12 09:34

Tales of Symphonia TV series Discussion

Finally, they decide to make an anime! So far, I've read 2 volumes of the ToS manga, now they decide to make an Anime! I can't wait!!! Anyone have any idea when it's coming out though? And how good it's gonna be????

jcdranzer 2007-06-12 09:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItachiTsukiyomi (Post 990534)
Finally, they decide to make an anime! So far, I've read 2 volumes of the ToS manga, now they decide to make an Anime! I can't wait!!! Anyone have any idea when it's coming out though? And how good it's gonna be????

:twitch::twitch::twitch::twitch:
:eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:
Hmmmmm isn't there already an OVA series, which is planned for 4 episodes only...one episode just got subbed recently and was actually released in Japan about 2 days ago I think (10th June 2007).

Or do you mean a fully-fledged anime TV series ????:uhoh::twitch:

ItachiTsukiyomi 2007-06-12 09:47

The fullfledged. Not the OVA. * laughs * I've read alot about the ovas though.

the.Merines 2007-06-12 10:40

Since I see nothing on Moonphase, I'm inclined to call your bluff... unless you can provide some kind of proof. Besides, it makes little sense to release an OVA series chronicling most of the major story arc, only to turn around and re-do all that work.

Radiosity 2007-06-12 11:29

Yep, link or pictures, or it didn't happen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the.Merines
Besides, it makes little sense to release an OVA series chronicling most of the major story arc, only to turn around and re-do all that work.

It happens quite a lot actually, a 1-3ep oav will be redone later as a full blown series.

Flarey 2007-06-16 14:28

Yeah it does happen alot...

Look at Ah! My Goddess. It had a 5 ep OAV that told the base of the story and was redone into 50 ep (2 season) series.

the.Merines 2007-06-16 15:04

Well, I've been proven wrong on one point. :heh: But we've still no proof of a ToS anime series, no matter how much I wish it were true.

Azurexsky 2007-06-16 23:48

where did you get the info?
i hope it's true, a ToS anime would be ace.

Leo_Otaku 2007-06-17 11:43

yeah i haven't heard anything about it for TV yet anywhere, your sure your not mixed up with the OVA?

Varion 2007-06-17 21:58

Sooo let's see:

1. There's no pictures, no info, no links, nothing to substantiate his claim. Neither from him nor from anywhere else.
2. There's an OVA airing, meaning that it's easy for sources to get mixed up anyway.
3. There's an OVA airing, meaning they'd have to crazy to announce an anime now, even if they were making one, rather than getting all the sales from the OVA. Saying "Oh, you could buy these now... or you could wait and get a proper series later" wouldn't have any positive impact on sales, that's for sure.

So yeah, much as I'd love it to happen, it's not happening now. Maybe in the future? Maybe, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.