AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Lucky Star (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   [Light Novel] Lucky☆Star Lucky☆Star Satsujin Jiken (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=49328)

NeoSam 2007-06-16 17:58

[Light Novel] Lucky☆Star Lucky☆Star Satsujin Jiken

Lucky☆Star Gets a Light Novel Adaptation

The title of the light novel is: Lucky☆Star Lucky☆Star Satsujin Jiken
Yes two times Lucky☆Star >.<

It will be published under the shounen (boy's) light novel label Sneaker Bunko on September 1st :)

Claies 2007-06-16 18:56

Translation: "Lucky☆Star Lucky☆Star Murder Case"

I...want...to...read it....sooooo much.

Hope it gets a good plot. :D

Kaioshin Sama 2007-06-16 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claies (Post 997208)
Translation: "Lucky☆Star Lucky☆Star Murder Case"

I...want...to...read it....sooooo much.

Hope it gets a good plot. :D

This is exactly what Lucky Star needs, a straight up novel to inject full on character into the girls. Long overdue. I think any plot will be good.

Anh_Minh 2007-06-17 03:22

... Murder case?

The culprit is Kagami, but she'll try to frame Konata.

FatPianoBoy 2007-06-17 03:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anh_Minh (Post 997662)
... case?

The culprit is Kagami, but she'll try to frame Konata.

Miyuki's the victim, Tsukasa's the 'hey that seems really important so maybe I'll mention it' person, and Kuroi-sensei's the main detective-type person. Of course, Yui will make the actual arrest.

Case closed?

Shiroth 2007-06-17 08:27

This could so easily work as a Death Note type case --- or even better, Phoenix Wright.

Risaa 2007-06-17 14:35

This makes me think of the Detective Kun-Kun show from Rozen Maiden. Just think: Kona is Kun-Kun, Tsukasa is the victim, Miyuki is the witness, and Kagami is the cat who stole the balsamic vinegar. Yui will be making the arrests, of course.

/end silliness

It does sound exciting though... :O

shinku no kage 2007-06-17 17:38

First of all...*cheers* Lucky Star gets adapted for a Light Novel!! We all knew the day would come:D

...now, the thing about it thats gotten my attention the most is the title.

「らき☆すた 殺人事件」!!? - "Lucky Star Murder case"!!? WTH!? So...so, so is someone gonna...die?:twitch:

...Any brief insights to the story or anything like that!?

Claies 2007-06-17 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by shinku no kage (Post 998709)
First of all...*cheers* Lucky Star gets adapted for a Light Novel!! We all knew the day would come:D

...now, the thing about it thats gotten my attention the most is the title.

「らき☆すた 殺人事件」!!? - "Lucky Star Murder case"!!? WTH!? So...so, so is someone gonna...die?:twitch:

...Any brief insights to the story or anything like that!?

When I read the synopsis I see basically "Konata and co. went to a doujin shop and suddenly a murder case occured!"

I highly doubt anyone died. Also please keep in mind that doujin in Japan means anything from doujinshi manga and games to songs and figurines.

Suzumiya Haruhi 2007-06-18 12:34

Lucky Star light novel adaption? Definately a must-read.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth
This could so easily work as a Death Note type case --- or even better, Phoenix Wright.

Who would be Godot?

kenjiharima 2007-06-18 13:28

WOW COOL!! Even Detective Conan can't solve this mystery :heh:

Any chance when this comes out it'll be scanlated?

Risaa 2007-06-18 13:33

The Haruhi novels are being scanlated... I expect L*S novels will be scanlated too - it's only a matter of time ne. ;)

Suzumiya Haruhi: Jeez I love when Flonne does that. Stealing it and saving it to the hd. :p

QBnoYouko 2007-06-21 16:44

Something tells me it won't be as serious as it sounds. Still interesting nonetheless.

Shiroth 2007-06-21 17:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suzumiya Haruhi (Post 999983)
Who would be Godot?

Nanako sounds about right.

Ok, i have a Phoenix Wright/Lucky Star cross over idea in my head, i'll have to get back to you. :3

saihamaru 2007-06-26 02:18

i can imagine konata posing like phoenix wright...
fufufufufufu....

Trail 2007-06-26 18:17

Hehe, really made my day. Lucky Star is so awesome :P

Kona-chan all the way... She is really similar to me IRL in personality and hobbies (except she doesn't play D&D, and thankfully i stopped MMORPGs (had a tank btw)).

I developed an interest on dating sims and other visual novels due to her lately :P

(except higurashi, which ruled greatly beforehand)

Claies 2007-06-26 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trail (Post 1013199)
Hehe, really made my day. Lucky Star is so awesome :P

Kona-chan all the way... She is really similar to me IRL in personality and hobbies (except she doesn't play D&D, and thankfully i stopped MMORPGs (had a tank btw)).

I developed an interest on dating sims and other visual novels due to her lately :P

(except higurashi, which ruled greatly beforehand)

...wrong thread?

Vexx 2007-06-26 18:44

I'm trying to figure out how this might do... of course, manga->lightnovel conversions always perplex me a bit since so much of what a manga is ... is visual.

In Lucky Star's case, since so much is verbal - it might be an easier transfer.

AVPlaya 2007-07-04 22:28

Oh this is great.. a must buy.

Kona of course is the detective. Victim is unfortunately Tsukasa. Witness is Kagami, and, the murderer is of course Miyuki.. she's the only one with enough brain to design a seamless closed-room murder case worthy of Kona-chan to solve. You know behind that Moe-Yosou appearance there's something sinister going on... her obliviousness to tooth ache make me think she's into S&M... oh my what kind of dougjin does she have under her bed? The horror!

NeoSam 2007-08-23 02:30

And here's the cover of the light novel :)

らき☆すた らき☆すた殺人事件
Lucky☆Star Lucky☆Star Satsujin Jiken

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3...6000045xa4.jpg

Shounen(boy's) light novel
Published under the shounen(boy's) light novel label Sneaker Bunko.

Author and illustrator: Yoshimizu Kagami

Written and illustrated by the same mangaka of the Lucky Star manga :)