AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Nanoha (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 13 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=49775)

Skyfall 2007-06-24 10:10

Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 13 Discussion / Poll
 
Welcome to the discussion thread for StrikerS, Episode 13.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any unmarked spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Fuyu no Sora 2007-06-24 10:35

Wow, no posts yet?

Stole the first one :p

OK, so in this episode it seems we'll get to see the 'bad guys' past. Is there anyone else who says the redhaired girl we saw in the preview is Agito?

LoweGear 2007-06-24 10:38

Not quite a question of if she's Agito... more like a question what the heck is being done to her anyways :twitch: Also, Zest and Lutecia appearing at what I assume is the airport fire, which links them to that scene.

Keroko 2007-06-24 10:43

*Waves flags* go go Vivio! I am seriously hoping for some good Nanoha/Vivio interaction in this episode.

felix 2007-06-24 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keroko (Post 1009259)
*Waves flags* go go Vivio! I am seriously hoping for some good Nanoha/Vivio interaction in this episode.

Vivio & Nanoha better bond this episode, I can't wait another week. :D

Darco_emp 2007-06-24 10:48

I wonder if the flashback scenes this ep will be as heart wrenching as Fate's in season one. Hopefully more background story gets revealed in the ep.... more cuteness of Vivio is indeed welcome too....

Thisguy 2007-06-24 11:04

Supposedly a bit more than 5 mins to airing...
Hopefully it's not too crampled with speeches, so that I can remember enough to write a summery :heh:

raidou 2007-06-24 11:11

O.o confused ...been out of loop for 1 whole week here.What is this week episode about?I haven't actually watch 12 yet :heh:

Kha 2007-06-24 11:14

Considering I've never seen 10-12, I've even less to say about 13. :heh:

Deathkillz 2007-06-24 11:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cats (Post 1009261)
Vivio & Nanoha better bond this episode, I can't wait another week. :D

why do i get the image of fate chan crushing a concrete pillar with her fingers behind a wall while spying on the bonding session 4koma style? :p

FlareKnight 2007-06-24 11:43

Yeah its easy to see a jealous Fate doing that behind closed doors. Though if Nanoha ever saw her being anything but kind to Vivio there would be a disapointed look.

Should be a good episode since we'll find out what's going on in terms of Agito etc.

Serenity85 2007-06-24 11:43

How much longer to airing? gah wanna see and read synopsis on this ep so bad for revelations on Lutecia (really wanna know about her past and why number 11 is so important to her)

Vivio moments will be nice to :heh:

Ottocycle 2007-06-24 11:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathkillz (Post 1009316)
why do i get the image of fate chan crushing a concrete pillar with her fingers behind a wall while spying on the bonding session 4koma style? :p

Rest assured, the kid is harmless XD.
To the episode itself, I sure hope they keep their staple action scenes in.
We all know how well they did it in the 2-ep flashback of the Wolkenritter.

Lunariska 2007-06-24 11:47

i'm wondering when the subs for episode 10+ will come out
i'm curious since it's already been ( almost ) 3 weeks since the last sub ( episode 9 ) was out..

Keroko 2007-06-24 11:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathkillz (Post 1009316)
why do i get the image of fate chan crushing a concrete pillar with her fingers behind a wall while spying on the bonding session 4koma style? :p

Because that's what's most likely going to happen. :p Either that, or the 'Aura of Jealousy'.

Gearhead 2007-06-24 11:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunariska (Post 1009332)
i'm wondering when the subs for episode 10+ will come out
i'm curious since it's already been ( almost ) 3 weeks since the last sub ( episode 9 ) was out..

It's an amazing coincidence that both groups who do subs on the series seem to have had translators go on vacations at the same time, isn't it?

Keroko 2007-06-24 11:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gearhead (Post 1009345)
It's an amazing coincidence that both groups who do subs on the series seem to have had translators go on vacations at the same time, isn't it?

*squint eyed* Ayashii-desu~

Fuyu no Sora 2007-06-24 12:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathkillz (Post 1009316)
why do i get the image of fate chan crushing a concrete pillar with her fingers behind a wall while spying on the bonding session 4koma style? :p

I'd die out of laughter if that happened :D

Yeah, Vivio and Nanoha bonding scenes are quite welcome :D. Personally, I think the 'mommy' aura fits Nanoha :heh:

krisslanza 2007-06-24 12:03

Most of the translation groups seem to be dropping StrikerS because they can't be asked apparently to wait past the training episodes and due to lack of patience, dub the whole series as 'awful and not worth our time'. At least that's what Triad did anyway.

MOVING ALONG.

Geez episode 13 will be on soon, and I still don't know what's really been going on in episodes 10, 11, and 12... xD

raidou 2007-06-24 12:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora (Post 1009351)
I'd die out of laughter if that happened :D

Yeah, Vivio and Nanoha bonding scenes are quite welcome :D. Personally, I think the 'mommy' aura fits Nanoha :heh:

Isn't mommy aura kinda fit Fate better?(she already has em)..Nanoha is more of onee-san type.Just my opinion :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by krisslanza (Post 1009353)
Most of the translation groups seem to be dropping StrikerS because they can't be asked apparently to wait past the training episodes and due to lack of patience, dub the whole series as 'awful and not worth our time'. At least that's what Triad did anyway.

At least Triad said em clearly....I think it is just because of the vacation season ^^ for the other 2


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:34.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.