AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   My HiME / My Otome (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Mai Otome The Movie (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=49828)

kehoe 2007-06-25 10:39

Mai Otome The Movie

hi does anyone know about the movie?

I've seen the trailer but that was back in 2006.

xris 2007-06-25 10:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by kehoe (Post 1011033)

Do you really mean a Mai Otome Movie?

There are already several threads about the fake Mai HiME Movie.

Mai Hime movie and my claim that it was simply abandoned and not a fake
My HiME the movie?? (Fake)

-KarumA- 2007-06-25 11:34

2006 trailer, could be the OAV he's talking about (started airing back in 2006), but there are already numerous topis about it

Reticia 2007-07-14 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by kehoe (Post 1011033)

Do you mean the "movie" with Arika arriving in the Mai HiME universe, Nagi saying "it's not over yet, this girl is they key of everything", the spaceship appearing out of nowhere and arika saying "puri puri puri puri BANG" and showing her tongue at the end of this sentence?

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=0r20qXTHvA8

If you watch it again, you'll see it's to be released on 20006 (yes, three 0). A kind of fake trailer. The producers of the project probably smoke weed when they made this trailer ;)

Friday 2008-02-24 06:15

recieved my copy of My Otome it to showed The My HIME Movie

is there gonna be a movie or not???????

Solafighter 2008-02-24 07:00

I dont think so cause than there would be at least an articel on the official website.

And besides, if you watch Mai Otome Zwei in one, you have a two hour movie(4 episodes, ~2 hours). ;) ;) ;)

Sikon 2008-02-24 07:25

No, there's not going to be any movie. It's a joke. Seriously, use the search button.

Friday 2008-02-24 16:36

and it looked so good.......

then why did they advertise it??????

how dare they wet my appetite-

ThoHell 2008-02-26 02:51

Years ago when I thought there was going to be a movie and anxiously waited, when I found out it was all a joke I died.

That promo, is more like just a special slip like those for both Mai-Hime and Mai-Otome.

BAH 20006......I was searching high and low when I thought it said 2006.

Who knows, maybe it's just a little teaser about what might come in the future or for the game.

I miss Mai and kagutsuchi, Arika and Mashiro have gotten very boring to me. Rena Sayer kicks ass thought, just awesome. They gave Mai traits that made her stand out so much in Mai-Otome (her fire rings, her abilities, actually she was just given the whole fire theme while everyone else got like invisible shield thing)but she was such a minor character, was rather depressing. But Mai's robe was weird, it looked like her school uniform from Hime, while everyone else who was in Hime had their robes resemble the color and traits of their child.

Nadine Phoenix 2008-03-04 15:19

Well,if they really are planning to make another Mai Otome Movie than I'm up for it!
Mai Otome Zwei was awesome!
Mai Otome S.ifr-I've already seen the first episode-and it looked promising to me.
Can't wait for the other episodes!

Or perhaps it's just another rumor,like that 2006 Mai Hime movie project
that they'd abandoned ?

Sakuya 2008-03-09 03:15

The official web site blatantly labels this bonus feature as an "imaginary" trailer.

ThoHell 2008-03-09 19:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nadine Phoenix (Post 1439568)
Well,if they really are planning to make another Mai Otome Movie than I'm up for it!
Mai Otome Zwei was awesome!
Mai Otome S.ifr-I've already seen the first episode-and it looked promising to me.
Can't wait for the other episodes!

Or perhaps it's just another rumor,like that 2006 Mai Hime movie project
that they'd abandoned ?

First off those are OVAs not movies. Second it doesn't say 2006 for the Mai-Hime project, it SAYS 20006. It's a fake little teaser!