AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Music (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Asian Kung-Fu Generation (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=5078)

yukallaly150 2004-01-17 14:21

Asian Kung-Fu Generation

asian kung fu generation is the band that plays haruka kanat in naruto, i was wondering if anyone knew where you could get a picture of their band from.
i tried everywhere...but cant find nttin.
good luck
yuky

Vicious 2004-01-17 14:55

Asian's definetely the best JRock band nowadays IMO. All their songs are wonderful; such as Kimi to Iu Hana, Song of Blue and Powder Snow :D It would be cool if any anime this year had its op or end played by then :D

You may find some pics at the official site ;)

Kyoji 2004-01-17 16:51

they are a pretty good band, though the PV for Kimi to Iu Hana is a bit weird @_________@

bunnykun 2004-05-16 09:34

Awesome J-ROck Band, Asian Kung fu Generation

Hey,

This is one of my favorite J-ROck band.
Asian Kung fu Generation

http://home.arcor.de/a.k.g

Enjoy..

THoughts?

Chiaki Nozomi 2004-05-16 11:12

Wow! This is a really nice site! I don't really like the band, but I'm always happy to see more informative sites like yours on the 'net.

bunnykun 2004-05-16 21:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiaki Nozomi
Wow! This is a really nice site! I don't really like the band, but I'm always happy to see more informative sites like yours on the 'net.

Not my site, its Kati

Just spreading the word

Joshua 2004-05-17 18:07

Yeah, the band is awesome, since a week or 2 I'm totally in too this band...

Favorite songs:
Unmei
Natso no hi, Zanzou
Hold me tight

phoenixfire92983 2004-05-18 02:18

Yeah, i gotta agree that this band rocks. They're currently my fav. guy jrock band right now. Have you checked out their newest single/music video loop and loop? Its pretty darn good and way better than siren was. I also like masafumi's new glasses :)

Here's another site: http://www.akfgfan.com

Samurai_Yojimbo 2004-05-20 23:39

the second i watched the music video of loop & loop i went straight online an ordered the album it owns me great band :D

Angela Sanctisstessa 2004-05-21 09:26

i only heard 1 song of the band...haruka kanata...naruto's 2nd opening

Gigi 2004-05-25 15:26

Thanx for the link! I really love Asian Kung-Fu Generation! :D

El Diablo 2004-06-01 12:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua
Yeah, the band is awesome, since a week or 2 I'm totally in too this band...

Favorite songs:
Unmei
Natso no hi, Zanzou
Hold me tight

Interesting choices in favourite songs. I can't stand Unmei and i'm not keen on Hold me tight. E, Entrance and Mirai no Kakera are my favourite songs.

Fighter Volk 2004-11-06 22:15

Asian Kung-Fu Generation's new album

Asian Kung-Fu Generation has recently released their second full-length album, called Sol-Fa. I picked it up and, while I didn't find it to be anything special for the first three or four listens, it's beginning to grow on me and I'm beginning to enjoy it as much as other Asian Kung-Fu material. This album includes Rewrite, Kimi no Machi Made, Loop and Loop, nine other tracks.

I think my current favorite song is Siren. From the instrumental opening that lasts almost a minute to the awesome guitar riffs in the bridge, as well as the excellent vocals... another favorite is Sea-Front Street, the eleventh track.

Has anyone else had a chance to listen to this album?

phoenixfire92983 2004-11-08 23:46

I bought the album and love it! I totally agree with you...it just keeps growing on me more and more. I love how the first track is designed as a perfect lead in straight into Rewrite :) I also really enjoyed My World, Last Scene, 24 O'Clock, Kimi no Machi Made, and Loop and Loop. Any AKG fans out there should def. get this. For those that didn't like AKG's harder rock on the first album, check this one out cause the songs are a lil more mellower, but very good!

j1m0ne 2004-11-09 07:13

I can say that Sol-fa is much better than their debut album, maybe because there are more (and better) singles on this one. I pretty well enjoyed most of the songs especially Re:Re, Kimi no machi made and MY WORLD, but for the uninitiated their songs all sound the same on the first listen.

Sol-fa sold some 300k copies to go straight to No.1 and spent another week on top, but it looks likely Britney Spears will be the new No.1 tomorrow sadly, eclipsing Rip Slyme, Bennie K and AKFG. Ah, the horrors.

Keitaro 2004-11-09 14:58

Good 2nd album I liked their first album "Kimi Tsunagi Five M " more though. "Sol-fa" has a lot of catchy tunes then the previous album but I prefer their heavier rock.

naru-hamisaki 2004-11-10 10:52

i wanna have the new disc.....

what is the name? :hmm: :hmm:

kisses
Naru

ElvenPath 2004-11-10 12:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by naru-hamisaki
i wanna have the new disc.....

what is the name? :hmm: :hmm:

Their new album is called Sol-Fa. You could have found this by reading Fighter Volk's opening post.

phoenixfire92983 2004-11-10 20:38

Quote:

Sol-fa sold some 300k copies to go straight to No.1 and spent another week on top, but it looks likely Britney Spears will be the new No.1 tomorrow sadly, eclipsing Rip Slyme, Bennie K and AKFG. Ah, the horrors.
Actually the 300,000 was a estimate of what they would like AKG to sell. I'm not sure if Oricon or the record company comes up with the estimate, but they always over-estimate it. When exodus first came out by hikki, they est. 500,000 copies sold and now I think its down to like 30,000 :)

I'm also kinda curious why Oricon has to list Britney spears on their site when she's not a japanese artist. Her and other US artist just downgrade the rankings of real japanese artists.

Ippo-Kun 2004-11-10 23:24

i love reraito, kimi no machi made and loop & loop

anyone know where i can find their lyrics?