AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Uninhabited Planet Survive (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=5117)

Akane(>w<)JPN 2003-12-02 04:24

Do you know Mujin Wakusei Survive?

I am Mujin Wakusei Survive. It is favorite. Although it may be not broadcast yet in foreign countries, Doesn't it talk about it? I am not good at English, I am not told well. I'm sorry.

Koshiba 2003-12-02 06:27

I've only seen a few episodes but I liked it. I dunno what happened with the people that were fansubbing it though.. I'd like to see more. o.O;

gummybear 2003-12-02 08:42

It was said to be like "Lord of the flies" so of course she survives and that I hope that rich boy get punish in the end, which unlike the book he gets away.

saku~ya 2003-12-02 10:04

I'd like to see more as it as well, with only there being 2 episodes fansubbed I want to watch more. The rich boy ticks me off. They should just dump him in outer space.

Shii 2003-12-02 10:31

I am subbing Episode 5 right now, so be patient. I will also do Episode 4 if YoumaOtakus continues at their current pace, although there are no guarantees for later episodes because my main raw source (Winny) is shutting down, and I currently only have raws for 4 and 5.

Akane(>w<)JPN would you like to help me translate? :)

Lord Raiden 2003-12-02 22:08

Well, we still need Ep 3. Don't forget that one.

Also, go bug one of the other raw groups. Maybe they'll provide you with raws. I don't want to see this series die like Mamotte Shugogetten did. :( Definately keep subbing it. (I also hope someone picks up Mamotte Shugogetten again too.)

EDIT: Fixed a name cause I can't spell. :(

Akane(>w<)JPN 2003-12-02 23:04

Thanks

Thank you for a reply. 
I'm very surprised because many people know Mujin Wakusei Survive!!
if you ok, I will help.(^w^)/
By the way, whom is the most favorite character?

Shii 2003-12-02 23:50

Well, we still need Ep 3. Don't forget that one.
I am hoping YoumaOtakus will get to Episode 3. Actually, I just searched Winny and raws are nowhere to be found, so rather I am praying YoumaOtakus will get to Episode 3.

if you ok, I will help.(^w^)/
Great! Do you have the AV files on your computer? If not, I can send them to you. I currently need help with some of the noisy parts in Episode 5, like:
[spoilers snipped]
You can post to this thread or e-mail ( ゚∀゚)

By the way, whom is the most favorite character?
My favourite is Luna. She is cute (∀`)
Actually, "Luna is cute" is the main reason I'm doing this sub; the secondary reason is for the whuffie.

kuru 2003-12-03 07:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashibaka
My favourite is Luna. She is cute (∀`)
Actually, "Luna is cute" is the main reason I'm doing this sub; the secondary reason is for the whuffie.

Yes, Luna is definetly cute!

Akane(>w<)JPN 2003-12-03 22:40

Thank you for a reply.
I think that have maybe AV file in my PC.

Sorry I could't send mail to you,
Would you send me to mail ?
I am so poor at English,
and I won't help you.
But do my best, I will help.

So, you likes LUNA !! very cute!!
My favorite is KAORU and HOWARD.
they are popular in Japan.

Then, finally my mail address is written.

MAILTO*thanks_infomation@yahoo.co.jp
Please call me "Akane".

Shii 2003-12-03 22:50

Thanks! I will send you an e-mail!
And your English is much better than my Japanese!

CompShrink 2003-12-04 04:10

BTW, just spoke with ashibaka, I will probably be getting with him to do this series, and I already have raws of episodes 1-6 (all that's been aired so far) and a full staff (though many are novices, and the translator is MIA, hence working with ashibaka).

So, hopefully things will work out with ashibaka, and you'll soon be seeing more Mujin Wakusei Survive, aka Uninhabited Planet Survival for those of you who want english titles.

Shii 2003-12-04 05:21

Confirmed :cool:

Lord Raiden 2003-12-04 10:56

Wee!! The cavalry has arrived!! :D

Eikichi 2003-12-04 11:36

Wow how did I miss this series?
Time to load up bittorrent.

Knuckles 2004-01-12 13:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akane(>w<)JPN
[SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]I am Mujin Wakusei Survive. It is favorite. Although it may be not broadcast yet in foreign countries, Doesn't it talk about it? I am not good at English, I am not told well. I'm sorry.

After seeing first episode, subbed by Anime-Blitz, I think it has potential.
A real cliffhanger, can not wait to see the next episode.
As for favorite caracter, too soon to say, maybe the robot pet thingy ;).

Paper 2004-01-12 19:59

Watching the first episode, I thought this show had potential for something big. After watching more, I decided this show was more of a "okay to watch, but nothing special".

The furry robot thing (can't remember its name).. yeah, it had potential too.. but its character development leans towards being your stereotypical sidekick pet, more than the "cool handy fuzzy robot that can actually be usefull" that I thought it would be.

Runa is the main reason I watch the show. Her and the magic water. Also, every episode I hope that they BBQ Howard.

JAppi 2004-01-12 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knuckles
After seeing first episode, subbed by Anime-Blitz

Yes, only watch A-blitz subs of it.

Shii 2004-01-13 08:35

Anime-Blitz rocks \o/

Leo_Otaku 2004-01-15 15:56

Do u guys still need episode 3? I thought it was dropped :( I'm glad it isn't :) I like Luna the best. Someone needs to sub Ojamajo Doremi the ppl r so lost 0_o there r like 200 episdoes and they have 4 0_o. and someone should sub Devil Children >.< I LOVE THAT SHOW