AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   If Naruto [spoilers] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=515)

Tommy 2003-11-08 09:14

If Naruto summons Gamabunta during the exams...

It looks like game over for his opponents. Seriously what gennin or Jounin for that matter even stands a chance against Gamabunta? Although I'm doubting we'll see Gamabunta against Neji maybe Gaara if Naruto fights him but still it would seem very much overkill if Naruto summons him. So I guess Naruto will learn to summon the smaller frogs too and use them on a more frequent basis.

Dragon Flame 2003-11-08 11:26

Gamabunta wouldnt waste his time gighting Genins or chuunins, he would bitch Naruto out then leave..

Hunter 2003-11-08 11:28

Df is 100% right :p

No way in Hell Gamabunta-sama accept to fight a little brat just because Naruto want to ^^

Nine Devil 2003-11-08 18:26

Yep he foughts only true opponents

Spoiler:

Vicious 2003-11-08 21:42

Well, Dragon-san already said it. Gamabunta-sama is a honored toad. Not like Manda that would eat all the Village right away (wait... this is useful after all :D)

digy 2003-11-09 00:43

i think that if naruto CAN summon gamabunta....he should have enough power to rape anybody anyway....

but i would love to see neji's face when he tries to close up naruto's chakra holes....and naruto summons gamabunta...then he just crushes the whole stadium....meh

Dopeskills 2003-11-09 01:38

Remeber that Naruto isn't the only one who can summon giant creatures.

Kamui4356 2003-11-09 01:52

Naruto wouldn't summon Gamabunta anyway. He has a strong sense of fairplay. Remember how much he complained during the prelims. There was the puppet, the drugs (aka soldier pills), akamaru, and probably some other stuff I've forgotten. If Naruto thinks these are unfair, he surely thinks a giant toad is too.

Merco 2003-11-09 01:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dopeskills
Remeber that Naruto isn't the only one who can summon giant creatures.

well... he's probably the only genin who can... at least to the knowledge of the viewer...

Stickels 2003-11-09 02:00

The only other person we've seen summon giant monsters is orochimaru, and gamabunta makes his snakes look like little garden snakes.

hobobaggins 2003-11-09 02:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by digy
i think that if naruto CAN summon gamabunta....he should have enough power to rape anybody anyway....

but i would love to see neji's face when he tries to close up naruto's chakra holes....and naruto summons gamabunta...then he just crushes the whole stadium....meh

naruto was really pissed that neji overlooked hinata in their fight, and did not acknowledge her strength... after naruto gets knocked down alot, i was hoping for him to summon gamabunta, but, well, the scene following was cooler.

Stickels 2003-11-09 02:19

does naruto enjoy getting knocked down? or is he really just weaker than everybody untill he gets mad?

hobobaggins 2003-11-09 02:27

he does not enjoy it. that is his strength, the ability to get back up. he is not stronger, he is a stamina freak. (as the 3rd examiner observes) .that allows him to win battles... well... most of his battles...

Grav 2003-11-09 03:59

Naruto is able to win mainly because he can take a lot of damage and expend a large amount of chakra. If Sakura got hit half as much as Naruto she'd be KO-ed.

vinhdang 2003-11-09 04:52

Spoiler!

Listed spoilers right? Well Gamabunta does take on the creatures mentioned above. so bllleeehhh..

Of course naruto still gets his butt whooped. Or does he?

Zeratul 2003-11-09 05:48

Can Naruto even summon frogs other than the really tiny ones or Gamabunta?

Vicious 2003-11-09 09:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeratul
Can Naruto even summon frogs other than the really tiny ones or Gamabunta?

Of course he can. The Summoning no Jutsu works this way: the more chakra you put on the Summoning, the stronger the creature you summon will be. Naruto was putting too little chakra, that's why he summoned the toadpoles. His own Chakra isn't enough to summon Gamabunta-sama, that's why he asked some to the Kyuubi.

Hunter 2003-11-09 10:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicious
Of course he can. The Summoning no Jutsu works this way: the more chakra you put on the Summoning, the stronger the creature you summon will be. Naruto was putting too little chakra, that's why he summoned the toadpoles. His own Chakra isn't enough to summon Gamabunta-sama, that's why he asked some to the Kyuubi.

Well, he can, but he isn't able to do it.
With his own chakra=> toadpoles
With the chakra of the Kyubi=> Gamabunta.
He has absolutely no control to use the Kyubi's chakra, it's all or nothing.

7hour.4mdy! 2003-11-09 11:25

i think hes gonna summon gamabunta when hes goes to fight against gaara

aFlipGuy 2003-11-09 11:39

Spoiler:

^_^