AnimeSuki Forum (
-   Upcoming Series (
-   -   Eve's Applework (Arina Tanemura's Latest Anime!!!) (

Shira-Heisei 2007-08-02 14:07

Eve's Applework (Arina Tanemura's Latest Anime!!!)
It is called Eve's Applework i heard the news form Shoujo Beat

boggart 2007-08-03 02:46

Hmmm... more information would be nice...

giapet 2007-08-03 19:12 seems odd for an American magazine to get any news like that before Japan, and I haven't seen anything about it online. Nor can I find anything by Tanemura on with a name like that.

Could it be a new manga? Though I can't find anything about any new Tanemura manga, either...

the_firefly 2007-08-03 19:28

Eve's Applework's is just the title of the one-shot that ran in Shojo Beat. The magazine didn't say anything about an anime.

aorta 2007-08-03 19:32

This is the manga:

Shoujo Eve Ringo Jikan no 24 ji - one-shot (Ran in May 2007 Ribon Bikkuri Issue)

jcdranzer 2007-08-06 16:34

Hmmmm is all I can say at the moment with this it even confirmed ??:eyebrow:

Anyways, I've never read the one-shot but might do later tonight, it was scanlated by Tenshi-Tachi.

Plot: -

"Kawaii”... Eve has come to hate this word. "Kawaii" has ruined her life and made her a social outcast. Yet she still has hopes Niikawa will return her feelings for him, that is if the rowdy class idol Kashii doesn't spoil everything first!

(~taken from mangaupdates~)

Well, some anime news do get in Western magazines sometimes via interviews with Japanese companies who are in the production of a *new* anime like for example, I heard of "Ghost Hound" via reading NEO UK Magazine....I made a thread for it in FTV: -