Hayate no Gotoku - Episode 18 Discussion / Poll
Welcome to the discussion thread for Hayate no Gotoku
, Episode 18
- Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
- Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
- Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
- Be polite to your fellow forum members.
- Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
- Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
- Adding a Spoiler tag:
|Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found|
on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
- Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
|Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.|
Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
to locate and deal with problems quickly.
- Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
it's about time Hayate
got it's own subforum [yay! =)]
the ep. has aired so no need for spoiler tag right?
but just to be sure.
whoa a new subforum.
as for episode 18, anyone get what the cosplayers are dressing up as?
I didn't get many :(
Meh, it wasn't exactly an interesting episode. I felt it was kinda lame tbh.
^ I agree. I expected something better than that, you know, a real summer episode :eyebrow:
Episode was nothing special, but the Lancelot and the Gurren showing up was a nice touch. By the way, when they said "flying over mountains instead of ocean", do you guys think it's a reference to the Okinawa trip in first season of Full Metal Panic?
I kinda wish they threw us a bone with character progression in terms of relationships and stuff. A lot of wild things could have happend but oh well.
I'm kinda of dissapointed with how much tolerance they gave the host. Felt like a total cockblock.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:24.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.