AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Zero no Tsukaima (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   (MFI) Zero no Tsukaima (second series) - Episode 6 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=52767)

Pellissier 2007-08-11 12:29

(MFI) Zero no Tsukaima (second series) - Episode 6 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Zero no Tsukaima (second series), Episode 6.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

What does the tag (MFI) mean ? Read On :

While Zero no Tsukaima Second Series has not been licensed yet, it is produced by MFI, therefore we won't be listing fansubs here on AnimeSuki. See Removal of Media Factory Inc. Works for details.

Since it is "restricted", the following posts are no longer allowed.
  • Asking (or providing) where you can find Zero no Tsukaima Second Series downloads or torrents.
  • Asking for help downloading Zero no Tsukaima Second Series.
  • Asking for playback help for Zero no Tsukaima Second Series episodes.
These rules applies to fansubs (in English or any other language) and raws alike.

You still are allowed to discuss the anime, that has not changed but please remember to limit the discussion to the story.

Hazelshock 2007-08-12 00:38

When does this episode air?

Kazuma77 2007-08-12 05:14

it should be tomorrow: 2007-08-13 - "The Queen's Vacation"

Shiroth 2007-08-12 13:09

Its time to see just what Saito can do when alone with the Princess...

Nightengale 2007-08-12 13:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 1091712)
Its time to see just what the Princess can do when alone with Saito...

Fixed. :3

An...eye-catching episode to say the least, but it feels like something's severely missing... >_>

djbartek 2007-08-12 14:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 1091712)
Its time to see just what Saito can do when alone with the Princess...

The question should be what SHE can do with him:D (those who read novel know already;) )

Shiroth 2007-08-12 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightengale (Post 1091768)
Fixed. :3

Now you've got me wondering..

Judging from the screenshots this looks to be one interesting kissing episode. Shall be watching pretty soon.

SinsI 2007-08-12 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 1091859)
Now you've got me wondering..

Judging from the screenshots this looks to be one interesting kissing episode. Shall be watching pretty soon.

I'd call it "petting" - Saito is Louise's pet, isn't he? ;)
Actually, besides Hime/Saito interaction everything else was pretty boring, like a filler episode.

garra113 2007-08-12 15:23

OMG.... in this episode

Spoiler for Episode 6:

Heres some pics on the episode

Jackster 2007-08-12 15:29

Hime-sama :love::love:
Pretty nice Episode, and finally some SaitoxHenrietta. Here´s a Screenshot i made (gonna remake it when a HQ Raw is out^^)

Shiroth 2007-08-12 15:34

Yes, that episode was rather amazing. I'm happy to see some plot movement even though we had so much fanservice --- so much, though you won't hear me complaining.

Spoiler for episode 06:

This episode gets a 10 from me, for many reasons.

KKensei 2007-08-12 15:35

Hmmm, the novel displayed more Henrietta x Saito for this part. The anime cut a bunch of stuff out.....

ipernorris 2007-08-12 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by KKensei (Post 1091933)
Hmmm, the novel displayed more Henrietta x Saito for this part. The anime cut a bunch of stuff out.....

Displayed? Isn't the novel supposed to be text?!?

Cyz 2007-08-12 16:10

Henrietta looks a lot better wearing that attire rather than her princess gown no?

Spoiler:

--> Screenshots of episode 6 courtesy of Random Curiosity. Pls. look at it at your own risk!!!

raidou 2007-08-12 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by ipernorris (Post 1091972)

I think he meant their interaction was not as deep and dramatic...
Henrietta reasoning/conversation with Saito was cut and changed.

Sushi-Y 2007-08-12 16:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by ipernorris (Post 1091972)

Well, there is such a thing called imagination, you see. :heh:

---

Anyway, this episode wasn't that bad, really. For the most part, they stuck to the original "Tristania's Holiday" chapter in volume 5. Since they already did the pub part-time chapter in the first season, they had to send Saito and Louise back to the pub somehow. The reason they came up with (Agnes summoned Louise and Saito there) was alright if you don't think too deeply about it.

Julio has now become a total playboy jerk in the anime now (people on Niconico are calling him "degenerated Guiche" :heh: ). Which is a real pity, because Julio actually came across a much more of a mysterious cool guy in the novel for me (mainly because Saito and Louise didn't get to meet him until they're in the midst of battlefield, where he is the captain of a dragon brigade).

Henrietta... Well, I don't blame people who hates her in the anime, since she truly came off as a "royal bitch" even to me. It sucked that they left out Henrietta's reasoning for wishing Saito to embrace and kiss her. Then again, I doubt it'll make much difference.

The forshadowing regarding Agnes and the massacre at her hometown was excellently done. Actually, I loved every part concerning Agnes (even the "you know" part with Louise) in this episode. Her fight with Leishmon in the end was probably cooler than any other fight scene this series has seen thus far (but considering how this scene in the novel was brushed over without too much drama, you have to question the anime's logic in putting so much effort into scenes like this, but botch other, far more significant fight scenes).

Next week, it seems that the story will follow Leishmon's words (not in the novel, by the way) and move the scene to the academy undergrounds... Hmm.

Shiroth 2007-08-12 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sushi-Y (Post 1092044)
(people on Niconico are calling him "degenerated Guiche" :heh: ).

Haha, thats genius.

It makes me smile when Sushi-Y says good things about an episode of ZnT --- and i easily agree on the Agnes parts. I've been waiting to see her backstory explained, and it was done perfectly.

Heh, i really should start on the novels..

Deathkillz 2007-08-12 18:19

haha perfect win! :D
Spoiler:

Skyfall 2007-08-12 18:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sushi-Y (Post 1092044)
Henrietta... Well, I don't blame people who hates her in the anime, since she truly came off as a "royal bitch" even to me. It sucked that they left out Henrietta's reasoning for wishing Saito to embrace and kiss her. Then again, I doubt it'll make much difference.

Humm ? I can't come up with even one reason to dislike her, let alone hate her. Was she eating babies behind our backs while i wasn't looking, or is there anything else i have managed to miss? :) Because as of now i can sympathize with her above anything else, with things like 'hate' not even registering on the radar.

Shiroth 2007-08-12 18:42

Skyfall: I'm sure that wasn't directed at you.

And yeah, i can't see any reason to hate her --- though i can see people hating Saito out of jealousy.