AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fan Creations (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Fox Demon Fan Art (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=532)

Tzurial 2003-11-08 15:43

Fox Demon Fan Art

Whoo my first Naruto fanart!! (be excited with me!) I cant draw people so I drew the ninetails..hes the reason I started watching naruto in the first place..if 'fox demon' wasn't in the synopsis, I would have never even bothered..what a touching story!

Anyway, I originally went into this trying to draw the fox from the anime..honest!! But I just couldn't draw some skinny rabbit thing..so you get this instead!..sorry. I also was listening to M-flo on obsessive Tzurial repeat so he's not as evil and demon-y as I would have liked..-sigh-..ohwell

There's a lot wrong with this but I don't feel like typing, so that privilege I leave up to you! Be as cruel as you want..Im a masochist

(and yeah I know his tails look like asparagus..It looked cool in my head..really)

http://server2.uploadit.org/files/08...emon-small.jpg

-Im frightened!
-ooh, as well you should be, starting a thread is scyary! Its a blast of cool wind that burns your face to wake you up
-litterally?
-....yes

uglypigs 2003-11-08 16:06

ooh, thats nice! love your line work.

gravitation 2003-11-08 16:12

lol that thing is weird but its really good ^_^ well done sakura chan
[EDIT] OMG SUMMIMASEN i meant Tzurial...ever since you two had similar avatars i have mixed ya's up quite a bit ^_^ :heh:P.S thats really good for your first time, i wish i could draw, i can only draw stick ppl ^__^

Lst2touchdasky 2003-11-08 16:38

he kinda looks like an old man, ahha but it looks awsome anywaus

@Naruto@ 2003-11-08 19:43

Sweet drawing of the Nine Tail.

The tail part seems to be a bit weird to me. but that's my opion. hehehe.
Your right, it does look like an asparagus. hehe. :heh:

Caliban 2003-11-08 20:07

I like the way the tail tips look like rattlers(I hope I spelled it right). I also like the way his face(not including ears) was drawn. The uzumaki also looks fine. As for the rest nothing caught my eye.

hinata-chan 2003-11-08 20:12

Tzurial - Nice! You draw a lot better than anything I could ever come up with. Your drawing actually looks like a mix of different animals. :)

OFFSPRiNGCo16 2003-11-08 23:42

Wow pretty awesome, I love it :)

Sakura-chan 2003-11-09 01:08

T_T More I look at good drawings like your's, Tzurial, more I understand that I'm no good at drawing. T.T

Mizu Shinobi 2003-11-09 02:44

wow its soo kewl its scary!!!

Tzurial 2003-11-09 15:39

Whoo thanks everyone for commenting, I dont deserve such kindness!! ;_;
Its inspired me to keep showing my stuff here! (wich eventually I think will be a bad thing..sorrry in advance!!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakura-chan
T_T More I look at good drawings like your's, Tzurial, more I understand that I'm no good at drawing. T.T

Ack! How can you say that! You should have seen my stuff at 13..it was..bad. Keep practicing and drawing and youre on your way to greatness!! Yes!

Tea Pad 2003-11-11 13:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tzurial
Anyway, I originally went into this trying to draw the fox from the anime..honest!! But I just couldn't draw some skinny rabbit thing..so you get this instead!..sorry. I also was listening to M-flo on obsessive Tzurial repeat so he's not as evil and demon-y as I would have liked..-sigh-..ohwell

On the contrary, I think he's very demon-y and evil. I used to keep a demon badger tied up out back, you see, and there are some striking similarities between my darling little Glogon (this was his name) and your picture here. So definitely you've captured a sense of menace and malignancy.

Good show, I say.

Tboz 2003-11-12 10:57

It will be perfect if you can use pencil shadings to add some evil aura to it and make it stand out.

Good work... :D