AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Hayate no Gotoku (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Hayate no Gotoku - Episode 26 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=54996)

Pellissier 2007-09-22 03:55

Hayate no Gotoku - Episode 26 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Hayate no Gotoku, Episode 26.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

-Breakthrough- 2007-09-22 19:55

Another anime original episode, huh?

Hopefully, this filler will be good and hope OP 2'll air in this ep.

garra113 2007-09-22 20:06

Lol. Well since its a special your gonna have to wait another week. It said so on episode 25 >_>

CJL13 2007-09-22 20:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by garra113 (Post 1160589)
Lol. Well since its a special your gonna have to wait another week. It said so on episode 25 >_>

2 weeks for a filler?

Cyz 2007-09-22 20:40

Wow, we're half-way already in the series.

garra113 2007-09-22 23:05

Ok. Maybe I am hallucenating but ... I just saw a torrent of episode 26 of HnG. Only one way to find out...

-Breakthrough- 2007-09-22 23:09

I saw some screen spoilers in 4chan, I doubt it. Anyways, again, hopefully the new OP is indeed airing at this ep.

:~EDIT~:
Spoiler screen from ep 26~
Spoiler:

garra113 2007-09-23 02:18

Ummm There is no new opening T.T Btw... after the opening. We get to see a picture of Hayate cosplays xD. I forgot where it came from lol. Looks alot like Moetan.

And also.. I just realize that Sakuya's breasts is alot more developed then most of the characters in this anime. O.o That is WIN!

@Daisuke CP9. Apparently it was a method to bring back Hayate memories because he had amnesia(Pretending to have but they don't know) but I really don't know how tickling him to death will bring back his memories. Also in this episode. They have a UMA O.o and then... ROAR!!!!!!! SUPER SAYIN HAYATE!!!! ROAR!!!! SUPER SAYIN HAYATE 2!!! kidding about the 2 part.

Btw. NEXT Episode is the 2nd opening. Proof? Butler's corner xD and its another filler.\ next episode.

Mentar 2007-09-23 03:11

I really liked the preview for 26 ^_^

Another original episode, but obviously centered around Hina. I'll take that.

I recently reread the first 12 tankubons of Hayate again and noticed that they already picked out several unrelated episodes from chapters as late as in volume 9, but without touching down on the important Hina-centric arcs before. There's hope that they will stop making Hayate jump around wildly and condense them to a continuous storyline sometime in the second half of the show?!?

Keeping fingers crossed.

Deathkillz 2007-09-23 05:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisuke CP9 (Post 1160834)
I saw some screen spoilers in 4chan, I doubt it. Anyways, again, hopefully the new OP is indeed airing at this ep.

:~EDIT~:
Spoiler screen from ep 26~
Spoiler:

he played...
Spoiler:

Ayumu4ever 2007-09-23 14:05

i watched episode 26
it was a good episode, because ayumu was in it.
BTW op2 isn't air in this episode

X10A_Freedom 2007-09-23 16:44

Hmmmm, it wasn't particularly good but it wasn't particularly bad either. Although I do want to see Maria being a little more useful. This series seems to have too many characters so some good ones unfortunately get left out...

Mizuno 2007-09-24 07:32

I thought the anime was planned for 52 episodes, it only make sense that the OP2 will start ep 27.

garra113 2007-09-24 20:55

Yes it does. And also. I have not read any Hayate manga past volume 8 but I believe episode 27 is an anime original?

Shiroth 2007-09-25 08:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mentar (Post 1161104)
I really liked the preview for 26 ^_^

Another original episode, but obviously centered around Hina. I'll take that.

Indeed --- this new story could possibly spread across a few episodes, judging by the story.

Can't wait.

Bondius 2007-09-25 09:14

YES! Pink-hair Power next time on Hayata no Gotoku :heh:
This was quite the average episode but I have a faint feeling I'm gonna like the next one ... been too long since we saw Hina for more than 3 minutes.

Anh_Minh 2007-09-25 09:48

Nagi managed to pull herself up a vine? That's pretty athletic.

Bonta Kun 2007-09-25 09:59

Don't care what anyone says about this ep, the DB reference was just too good:heh:

now I can't wait for next ep, looks like it will be a blast

Jeffry2009 2007-09-25 11:49

episode 26 thoughts

I just watched ep 26 recently.

i just suprised about a few anime references like 1) my old favourite tokusatsu show like cybercop (where hayate insert his card in a telephone booth to summon a weapon) 2) hayate mentioned a word 'nunnaly' (probably a character from Code geass)

and what was that i missing?:confused:

Echoes 2007-09-25 16:12

Quite an alright episode, the previews for the next one look even better.

That statue Hayate was polishing at the start was a Fist of the North Star reference if I'm not mistaken.