AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   One Piece (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Ice Hunter Arc Discussion [Anime-only] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=55663)

Sazelyt 2007-10-05 12:08

Ice Hunter Arc Discussion [Anime-only]

As the first episode in this filler arc is going to air next week (episode 326), I think we can start the discussion on this.

Currently, it seems to be a 13 episodes long arc. The information on this arc can be accessed here. Currently, there is not information if any other filler arc is going to come after that. If necessary, we can update the title of the thread (and other information on the filler arcs) later on.

The filler arc is also going to use a new opening theme: "Jungle P" by 5050.

A few sample images on the location and characters for this arc are as follows:

Fyria 2007-10-05 12:30

Sounds nice...lets hope it will be good.

One Piece fillers aren't usually as horrible as Naruto / Bleach.

I just hope that kid won't be too involved... I mean anime fillers seem *ALWAYS* have some angry lousy kid who heros sympathize and they help kid to beat bad guys..

And WTF is with Franky's pants? Why he can't wear trousers, it's winter climatic island :twitch:.

Well lets hope it will be good and please no more of Apis (Girl of Dragons arc after Loguetown) God I hate those.

Blue_Mercy 2007-10-05 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fyria (Post 1183755)
One Piece fillers aren't usually as horrible as Naruto / Bleach.

Great....by the time we get back to the storyline the NFL playoffs will have started. At least Fyria is right about this comment.

chucky 2007-10-07 21:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy (Post 1184324)
Great....by the time we get back to the storyline the NFL playoffs will have started. At least Fyria is right about this comment.

I bet it will be significantly longer than that.
But I would say that may not be a bad thing....

Trance 2007-10-08 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by chucky (Post 1188793)
I bet it will be significantly longer than that.
But I would say that may not be a bad thing....

Yea, I agree, the anime has kinda caught up with the manga compared to Bleach and Naruto, but anyways, hope this arc is worth it :D

Bonta Kun 2007-10-08 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zizu (Post 1189732)
Yea, I agree, the anime has kinda caught up with the manga compared to Bleach and Naruto, but anyways, hope this arc is worth it :D

I hope its worth it too, but so far I've not really been dissapointed by any OP fillers. I find them all quite good, soo much better than Bleach/Naruto ones.

Fyria 2007-10-09 07:41

Yeah...One piece fillers are actaully not that bad, Apis arc was borderline painful but others are quite entertaining.

Compared to Naruto... most of Shippuuden episodes are already 'Painful' because horrible pacing and sluggish animation, I can only imagine how utterly horrible Shippuuden FILLERS and no doubt there will be alot of them.

I guess I just love One piece charecters and seeing their adventures and their funny relationships are always entertaining.

Also new fillers will show how crew and and new member Franky will fit in and how they interact, also fillers may reveal more of Thousand Sunny :rolleyes:

sanzo 2007-10-09 18:10

yea i know one piece fillers are mostly good but ive been waitn so long for the thriller bark arc.

Sazelyt 2007-10-09 23:56

It is better to have this arc than to go on with the current manga arc. At least it will be something different. I do not wish to experience lots of scenes from the past once again. If it repeats often, it becomes a bit painful to watch...

Tommy 2007-10-15 16:59

First filler episode wasn't bad, in fact I actually want to see the next episode. :heh:

Fyria 2007-10-16 04:02

Yeah ;) I liked it too, I really hope they won't ruin it.

I know Fillers have to placed because anime is so close to manga but I hope they have quality on them.

Nuzzles 2007-10-16 06:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fyria (Post 1204244)
Yeah ;) I liked it too, I really hope they won't ruin it.

I know Fillers have to placed because anime is so close to manga but I hope they have quality on them.

Well, as has been said, One Piece fillers aren't too bad.

I just hope they don't go using any special techniques (Gear Second, Asura, Jambe etc)

Although, since it's a snow island I wouldn't be surprised to see Gear Second, if only to satiate Luffy's curious and whimsical nature.

sanzo 2007-10-16 18:09

cant wait to see franky sanji and nico kick those guys asses

RonaldC 2007-10-17 06:44

Can't believe a filler arc can be this good

FullMetalKid 2007-10-18 03:34

One Piece is by far one of the most interesting in terms of story telling. This filler is going to be great. Its pretty insane how the anime has almost caught up to the manga. Both are so good to read and watch. Can't wait to find out what happens and who knows, maybe one of these new characters will win our hearts for fillers in One Piece.

Nuzzles 2007-10-21 01:18

When is the next episode going to air?

Tommy 2007-10-22 21:48

I thought 327 was kinda meh, not much happened until the end when the villans were introduced. The next episode looks kinda lackluster as well.

Nuzzles 2007-10-22 23:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy (Post 1215424)
I thought 327 was kinda meh, not much happened until the end when the villans were introduced. The next episode looks kinda lackluster as well.

Yeah, me too. The preview last week made it look better than it was. I was looking forward to seeing those other dudes get a beatdown. :(

kadenza 2007-10-23 10:54

so far havnt been dissapointed...seems like another execellent filler arc, in fact im not too worried about main story line at all right now i wanna know wth happened to that crew, cant wait for the next ep ^_^\/

Nuzzles 2007-10-29 22:07

Hmm, I wonder why the dude in red looks so shocked/scared in the preview for the next episode. Maybe Luffy told him he beat Crocodile and Lucci.