AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Narutaru 2nd season!! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=5575)

Lord Raiden 2004-01-22 19:43

WAHOOOOO!! Narutaru 2nd season!!
 
For all those of you wanting it, well, WE GOT IT!! :D

Season 2 listing at AnimeNFO

Well, I know I'm so seriously gonna watch this!! :) Found this by just stupid luck today over at animenfo. hehe.

durrem 2004-01-22 19:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
For all those of you wanting it, well, WE GOT IT!! :D

Season 2 listing at AnimeNFO

Well, I know I'm so seriously gonna watch this!! :) Found this by just stupid luck today over at animenfo. hehe.

Wooooo, *happy dance*, *happy dance*

Any corroborating info anywhere?

Lord Raiden 2004-01-22 19:49

Not yet, but if anyone can verify it, I'd be apreciative. I'm already plying my contacts, but nobody is in right now. They're all out doing something else. Probubly vacation or something. Of course being that there's nearly a 10 hour difference, they're probubly still all in school or something. :)

corp20 2004-01-22 19:53

YES!! I can feel creepy all over again! I still feel dirty from the first season...

babbito2k 2004-01-22 19:57

happy dance ?! ^_^;;;;
Hope it's a must-see like the first season was.

Lambda 2004-01-22 20:01

BRILLIANT!!! Woohoo! Yay!

Woo!

*Becomes coherent again.* This is fantastic news, it had better be right. Best news since, well, finding out what the first season was like.

Deralti 2004-01-22 20:03

I'm still borderline with liking or hating this series(<-- is at ep 8 )... it's mainly because it plays like crap (ACURSED DIVX ENCODING!) >.<. Aside from play problems, my main problem with the show is Akira. Studdering little girl who won't 'grow some balls' so to speak. I complain this because she seems to have little reason to suicide other than that falling thing, and most of the time that isn't happening and she still is....hmmph.

Tzurial 2004-01-22 20:08

Hmm..mixed emotions. After I finished the first season I figured if there was no more to the anime then I was probably better off..but now that there is..Whoo! Bring it on!

and if it starts up with the pace of the last episodes now that weve had our character introduction stangnancy then Im really looking foward to it

marin 2004-01-22 20:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deralti
I'm still borderline with liking or hating this series(<-- is at ep 8 )... it's mainly because it plays like crap (ACURSED DIVX ENCODING!) >.<. Aside from play problems, my main problem with the show is Akira. Studdering little girl who won't 'grow some balls' so to speak. I complain this because she seems to have little reason to suicide other than that falling thing, and most of the time that isn't happening and she still is....hmmph.

Oh just wait until the last episode...

:twitch:

Not only does she gain some temerity, but it becomes pretty clear by then why she's suffering so much inside...

I mean, if you're only on 8, you've seen nothing yet...



Oh, and as for it not playing well, you are using ffdshow right?

davFunereal 2004-01-22 20:18

Congratulations.

Edit: Oh, it's thirteen episodes. I was thinking of Naruto -- sorry. I'll watch first season then.

JOJOS'STAR 2004-01-22 20:22

I dont wanna get fame or anything but is that serie realy worth it ??
I stopped after the first episode cause I was like WTF!? But I appen to make mistake about some anime so, I realy should have continued watching it ?
My favourite anime in this kind is:

-mabe KNE
-DaCapo
-Rizelmind
-Ju-Wa-Itsumo (well this is a kind by itself)
-Kareshi No Kanajo
-and Popotan
If those have a connection would you say that this anime is as good as any listed below?

Lambda 2004-01-22 20:31

Whatever you do, you definitely shouldn't watch the first episode and then stop. The first episode is almost completely unrepresentative of the anime as a whole. Watch up to episode three, then you'll have a pretty good idea of what it's like, and can make an informed judgement as to whether you want to see the rest of it.

Lord Raiden 2004-01-22 20:59

Yes, I agree. I watched the first episode and did the "WTF???" routine too. Of course by the time I finished episode 4 I was having my anime withdrawl pangs because I had to wait for episode 5 at that point. :)

I hope Triad & AonE picks this one up again. They did so good with it last time, I really wanna see them do this one too. I'd be just estatic to hear them say they'd do it! :)

Deralti 2004-01-22 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by some guy
My favourite anime in this kind is:

-mabe KNE
-DaCapo
-Rizelmind
-Ju-Wa-Itsumo (well this is a kind by itself)
-Kareshi No Kanajo
-and Popotan

If you mean KGNE, your'e way off.

But, I still believe there might be something out there
:bow: I still believe, and will watch up to 10 for you-know-who :bow:

LiQuid|J 2004-01-22 21:26

HELL YES hell yes hell yes hell yes hell yes hell yes!!!

This was a great show and I think it totally deserved to get carried on. I want to see what all the "evil" kids are up to.

This was seriously one of the big surprises for me last year. Like a lot of people I watched the first episode and shrugged it off, then after it totally aired, I grabbed the whole thing from Triad and watched it in a freaking day. I was glued to the dark creepy characters and crazy plot. The ending episodes of season 1 were some of the most disturbing episodes of animation I've ever seen. I really can't wait! I hope Triad picks this up again too cause they rocked the first season.

Anyone know when this is starting?

stpehen 2004-01-22 21:40

Good news, although they could have saved some trouble and annoyance by doing it all at once rather than making half of the series and then coming back a few months later and going "Psyche! Here's the rest!" Second season should be much better than the first, not least of all because it should wrap up the storylines nicely.

bayoab 2004-01-22 21:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
For all those of you wanting it, well, WE GOT IT!! :D

Season 2 listing at AnimeNFO

Well, I know I'm so seriously gonna watch this!! :) Found this by just stupid luck today over at animenfo. hehe.

Sigh, as usual, it appears animenfo is wrong. There is nothing on the narutaru site about a second season. Just a re-airing of the show.

Keitaro 2004-01-22 21:51

sorry I double posted, my mistake, mods can delete this if you wan't.

Keitaro 2004-01-22 21:53

Well I checked out Narutarus official website here

http://www.narutaru.jp/news_bn_07.html#16

The site has no new updates since 2003. I wonder where animenfo got that info from, maybe from someone in Japan? If it turns out to be true then i jump for joy. :)

Deralti 2004-01-22 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keitarou20
Well I checked out Narutarus official website here

http://www.narutaru.jp/news_bn_07.html#16

The site has no new updates since 2003. I wonder where animenfo got that info from, maybe from someone in Japan? If it turns out to be true then i jump for joy. :)

You double posted, and i jump for joy!

now then, does anyone know another source for narutaru other than triad? My computer does NOT like divx encodes from triad.....dunno why =/.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:18.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.