AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Shana (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Shakugan no Shana - Voice Actor Appreciation & Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=55781)

Pellissier 2007-10-07 06:29

Shakugan no Shana - Voice Actor Appreciation & Discussion
 
The purpose of this thread is to discuss, critique and idolize the Voice Actor cast of Shakugan no Shana. Please remember that the discussion should center on their performances as professional voice actors and not on the show content (which can be discussed in the various Episode threads). Please remember this simple rule when critiquing a VA's performance or reading another forum member's critique:
  • - Don't take it personally.
    In other words, youíre free to disagree with another personís opinion, but donít flame them if they offer a well written and well thought out analysis that differs from your own opinion. Keep it civil.

  • - Voice Actors are humans.
    Yes, itís true. Theyíre human. Therefore, donít just indiscriminately rip them and their work apart as if theyíre inorganic objects. You donít have to praise them non-stop, but be thoughtful in your criticism.
This thread might duplicate some discussion in the Episode threads, but it can also serve to demystify various VA roles, disseminate VA information (VA Bios, VA photos, etc) and provide cast information of various types as well as discussion about performances.

Anh_Minh 2007-10-07 11:24

It's funny. I never had that problem with her before, but it took me almost half an hour of movie before Kugimiya Rie's voice became "Shana's voice" instead of "Nagi's voice" (from Hayate no Gotoku).

Anyone else had that feeling?

Pell14 2007-10-07 11:28

Basically Rie Kugimiya voice sounds the similar (at least to me) for hayate, shana and znt. The role on fma is alittle different although. Even the faked accent on gintama still sound similar but she still remain at my personal top favourite seiyu list hehe. I am pretty sure she is capable on doing other voice(there was this audio file on the website that she showcase her voice range or something) rather the shana,hayate thingy, maybe the director requested that tsundere voice

Anh_Minh 2007-10-07 11:32

Yeah, but I didn't have that problem with Louise.

I certainly didn't have it with Bell (Mar), Touko (Marimite) or Ringo (Akazukin).

Or with any of the Oh-Gods-How-Many-Roles-Of-Hers-did-I-watch.

Westlo 2007-10-08 00:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pell14 (Post 1187629)
there was this audio file on the website that she showcase her voice range or something

If anyone's got that can they up that to youtube or stage 6?

Kaioshin Sama 2007-10-08 03:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pell14 (Post 1187629)
Basically Rie Kugimiya voice sounds the similar (at least to me) for hayate, shana and znt. The role on fma is alittle different although. Even the faked accent on gintama still sound similar but she still remain at my personal top favourite seiyu list hehe. I am pretty sure she is capable on doing other voice(there was this audio file on the website that she showcase her voice range or something) rather the shana,hayate thingy, maybe the director requested that tsundere voice

She can. Here's the best example I've found yet. http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm778883 . People should make sure they watch the whole thing, as it's kind of sorted by ranges.

Devard 2007-10-08 07:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Westlo (Post 1189058)
If anyone's got that can they up that to youtube or stage 6?

The audio file is available on her profile.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:01.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.