AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Myself; Yourself (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Myself; Yourself - Episode 4 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=56650)

xris 2007-10-22 15:57

Myself; Yourself - Episode 4 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Myself; Yourself, Episode 4.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

serenade_beta 2007-10-22 16:35

Only one more day. It doesn't seem to focus much on the current situation though...

The obligatory loli chara, Hinako, makes her appearance... and she likes Shuusuke?!

I'm looking forward to it. :)

2H-Dragon 2007-10-22 16:43

At least it's interesting she doesn't like the main character. Would be lol if she only likes Shuu on the surface and deep inside likes Sana. >.> <.<

johnishida 2007-10-22 17:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon (Post 1215014)
At least it's interesting she doesn't like the main character. Would be lol if she only likes Shuu on the surface and deep inside likes Sana. >.> <.<

What if she confuses Sana for Shuu? After all, in the preview she sticks to Sana instead to Shuu...

Matt Soulblade 2007-10-22 20:49

She obviously wants Sana to hook her on Shuu... maybe?

Deathkillz 2007-10-23 00:56

Hopefull shuu wont "just be another male side character" but there could be a chance that loli chan will:

1) fall in love with Sana
2) leave after the ep she appears in...

hoping that wont happen >_<

Saleh 2007-10-23 03:45

Hopefully Shuu will get more character development this time. He was supposed to be 2nd protagonist in game.

Sinestra 2007-10-23 14:44

Im on the band wagon as well i want Shuu to get more character development too. I dont want him to trail off as the random side character as time rolls on. He such a great character they better do him justice, plus his sister needs sometime too i really like the unlucky one lol

Also, im doing my happy dance now that the series has its own forum. Happiness all around:D

UPR 2007-10-23 15:15

I enjoyed ep4. It was perfect timing for "filler" (if you want to call it that).

Anyway:

Spoiler for ep4:

DanielSong39 2007-10-23 15:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by UPR (Post 1216710)
I enjoyed ep4. It was perfect timing for "filler" (if you want to call it that).

Anyway:

Spoiler for ep4:

Must give the makers some credit; they at least explain why Shuu is trying to sic Nanaka onto Sana. He's trying to eliminate the competition so he can scoop up the main prize!

As for Nanaka, hoping for a return of (1) her tsun mode, (2) her shrine work, and (3) the violin. First episode scored 3 for 3, but they have batted .111 (1 for 9) since.

Cyz 2007-10-23 15:41

Screenshots of ep. 4 courtesy of Random Curiosity. Pls. look at it at your own risk!

Chewy 2007-10-23 17:17

Spoiler for small observation in ep 4:

serenade_beta 2007-10-23 20:21

Spoiler for ep4:

Chewy 2007-10-23 21:36

Since Hinako is wearing the same uniform as everyone else on the anime's homepage, I wonder if she will eventually join their class ? And if it does happen, HOW.. ? I know she's brilliant and all, but she's 10 ! (OR is she ... *queue suspenseful music*)

CrowKenobi 2007-10-23 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewy (Post 1217239)
Since Hinako is wearing the same uniform as everyone else on the anime's homepage, I wonder if she will eventually join their class ? And if it does happen, HOW.. ? I know she's brilliant and all, but she's 10 ! (OR is she ... *queue suspenseful music*)

Probably the same way Chiyo-chan got into high school in Azumanga Daioh. :D

:cool:

4ran 2007-10-24 01:26

i've not see the episode yet, but i've read lot of spoilers which is really a bad thing XD !
however, i'm really glad that the girl is not related to sana's i mean she is not interesting on him PLUS WHO IS THE GIRL SANA INTERESTING IN ?!!

Hypernova 2007-10-24 02:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyz (Post 1216746)
Screenshots of ep. 4 courtesy of Random Curiosity. Pls. look at it at your own risk!

From the summary: "a girl's chest is full of dreams."

Saleh 2007-10-24 12:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4ran (Post 1217550)
i've not see the episode yet, but i've read lot of spoilers which is really a bad thing XD !
however, i'm really glad that the girl is not related to sana's i mean she is not interesting on him PLUS WHO IS THE GIRL SANA INTERESTING IN ?!!

If she stays for too long then she could develop feelings for Sana too :) . Hanako's voice was a bit mature for 10 year old.

Spoiler for Hanako:

BTW did someone notice that production crew forgot to animate some frames between 13:15-13:17 on raw?

Edit - Subs are out :)

DragoonKain3 2007-10-24 15:51

Shuusuke, you got a thing for Aoi don't you? :D

Either that, or you're not being honest with yourself and saying the exact opposite of the girl you truly like... I mean, you were really checking out your twin, not once, but twice, right? ;) *dodges rotten tomatoes for implying incest* :heh:

But it makes sense now. Sana probably has Nanaka, Asami, and Shuuri paths, while Shuusuke has Aoi, Hinako, and maybe a third girl as their paths in the game. So I find it amusing that with this one episode alone, they revealed Shuusuke's 'girls' in the game.

Best part though was the ending preview. I was rotflmao at that, considering I'm a big Higurashi fan, and the VA doing the preview is none other than the VA of Rika. XD

Midonin 2007-10-24 16:23

That was a fun episode. Got a few laughs of it, and I'm glad the furry thing in the OP was finally explained to be the Yeti-kun series. Kinda cute for a furball. Also liked Aoi's attempts to help Hinako, and I noticed that "voodoo doll", "confess through telepathy" and "magic candy to become older" were on Hinako's love list. Cooking and breasts I can understand as wooing methods, but voodoo?

Shuri was entertaining for her few scenes, and the note explaining what denki anma is...ow.