AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Games (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Do you like Darkstalkers/Vampire Saviour? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=57887)

Kittie Rose 2007-11-14 19:05

Do you like Darkstalkers/Vampire Saviour?
 
Wondering if there are any fans here.

Would you be interested in Darkstalkers action figures? There were meant to be some beautiful ones produced but people are saying that they're too obscure and not recognisable. Personally I think that's bollocks. I don't think there are many video game characters that have been consistently cosplayed as much as Morrigan and Felicia.

Darkstalkers was a cool game(at least the third one, the first was too hard and less frantic I think) and cool anime.

Js2756 2007-11-16 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kittie Rose (Post 1254420)
Wondering if there are any fans here.

Would you be interested in Darkstalkers action figures? There were meant to be some beautiful ones produced but people are saying that they're too obscure and not recognisable. Personally I think that's bollocks. I don't think there are many video game characters that have been consistently cosplayed as much as Morrigan and Felicia.

Darkstalkers was a cool game(at least the third one, the first was too hard and less frantic I think) and cool anime.

Never was too fond of the first DS game, but the other two are very, very good. It's hard to find people to play though.

kingsky123 2007-11-16 23:35

lol the only time i ever seen those was in the fighting games. marvel vs capcom ?

Demongod86 2007-11-17 00:39

Morrigan wears too much clothing on her upper body and I saw her in MVC2...

Darkstalkers=no thx

Rantrick 2007-11-18 21:34

muahaha, Morrigan FTW ^^

i have the PSP version >.>

i dont like the controls on it tho =/

so, i play mugen ^^"

Evil Rick 2007-12-09 15:57

I never play any of the original games, I knew about them by Capcom Figthing Jam and lattely in MUGEN, (In fact, actually I'm working in a MUGEN of Darkstalkers) They're cool characters, I really like Baby Bonnie Hood and Jhon Talbain.

Anyone know were I can get the asteck robo char for MUGEN?

emukidz 2007-12-11 02:45

This game is very cool, and yes very hard to command with combo. I like to play with red children in red hood ( I can't remember her name)

Evil Rick 2007-12-11 12:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by emukidz (Post 1293120)
I like to play with red children in red hood ( I can't remember her name)

You mean the evil version of red hoddie:eyebrow:?

Here name is Baby Bonnie Hood;)

Evil Rick 2007-12-13 01:18

Plus... Did Amingo is from Darkstalkers?:confused::twitch::uhoh:

You know, the big Cactus guy with the mexican hat tath appear in Marvel VS Street Figther:help:

Js2756 2007-12-15 12:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Rick (Post 1296199)
Plus... Did Amingo is from Darkstalkers?:confused::twitch::uhoh:

You know, the big Cactus guy with the mexican hat tath appear in Marvel VS Street Figther:help:

Amingo is not from Darkstalkers. He is one of the few original characters in Marvel vs Capcom 2.

Evil Rick 2007-12-17 01:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Js2756 (Post 1299551)
Amingo is not from Darkstalkers. He is one of the few original characters in Marvel vs Capcom 2.

Oh. Tanks:)...mmm, I supose tath is the same with Sonson right?:confused:

TonyTonyChopper 2007-12-17 17:40

i love darkstalkers <3 i really wish they would bring out more.. or at least do like a 3D version or something.. :heh:and i always thought Amingo was from one of those stupid musical rhythm games.. whoops lol

Js2756 2007-12-17 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Rick (Post 1301588)
Oh. Tanks:)...mmm, I supose tath is the same with Sonson right?:confused:

Kinda. The Sonson of MvC2 is the granddaughter of the Sonson from the game, Sonson. Both Sonsons are based off of Sun Wukong from Journey to the West.

Evil Rick 2007-12-18 13:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Js2756 (Post 1302541)
Kinda. The Sonson of MvC2 is the granddaughter of the Sonson from the game, Sonson. Both Sonsons are based off of Sun Wukong from Journey to the West.

Oh...Dam!:frustrated: My list of Darkstalkers characters for my MUGEN is getting small:upset:

So for Darkstalkers the characters are: Dimitri, Morrigan, Felicia, Ankaris, Zabel, Lilith, Q-Bee, Lei Lei, Sasquatch, Rikuo, Jon Talbain, Baby Bonnie Hood, Jedha, Pyron, The Aztec Robo (I don't remeber his name), The other sister of Morrigan (Also don't remember here name but she has a eyepatch) and Bishamon.
Did I forget someone?

Js2756 2007-12-18 18:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Rick (Post 1303631)
Oh...Dam!:frustrated: My list of Darkstalkers characters for my MUGEN is getting small:upset:

So for Darkstalkers the characters are: Dimitri, Morrigan, Felicia, Ankaris, Zabel, Lilith, Q-Bee, Lei Lei, Sasquatch, Rikuo, Jon Talbain, Baby Bonnie Hood, Jedha, Pyron, The Aztec Robo (I don't remeber his name), The other sister of Morrigan (Also don't remember here name but she has a eyepatch) and Bishamon.
Did I forget someone?

You're missing:
Donovan
Anita (not playable in any Darkstalkers game, but is in the Japanese version of Marvel Super Heroes, and was an assist character in Marvel vs Capcom)
Victor
Dee (special character in Darkstalkers collection)

The robot is named Huitzil (Phobos in Japan), and Morrigan does not have another sister with an eyepatch.

Evil Rick 2007-12-19 17:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Js2756 (Post 1303970)
You're missing:
Donovan
Anita (not playable in any Darkstalkers game, but is in the Japanese version of Marvel Super Heroes, and was an assist character in Marvel vs Capcom)
Victor
Dee (special character in Darkstalkers collection)

The robot is named Huitzil (Phobos in Japan), and Morrigan does not have another sister with an eyepatch.

I'm sure I saw here in a Magazine special of Capcom (Why I don't buy it? :frustrated: ) I don't remeber quite if she was sister of Morrigan and Lilith but she was relatonated with they somehow, I remember she has the same dress tan Morrigan but in blue color, with the wings in the legs, gray hair, an eyepatch and she carries a latig. I'll try to find a pic of here:sad:

Nite 2007-12-19 18:03

I used to play Vampire Savior. It's a really fun series, but I couldn't get into it as much as SF and KoF because the characters and music turned me off. Loved playing as Talbain.

Xzero 2007-12-20 00:57

I just know about the ones I played the Arcade ones Im not like a fan of this but i like the game and even more Morrigan


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:19.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.