AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Mama is a 4th Grader (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=5830)

kuru 2004-01-25 20:36

Mama is a 4th Grader
 
I've just noticed the new releases page and there it's the first episode of Mama is a 4th grader.

Congratulations on SD Project for picking this classic shoujo anime.
Hope you'll do it all

Some links:

The Mama4 Database

Vap's official site

Aku-Tenshi (who is translating the manga)

Lord Raiden 2004-01-25 20:59

Cool! I was looking for another comedy!! :) I will probubly enjoy this one a lot!

Soulfang 2004-01-25 21:32

The release isn't the best of quality, but we will try to improve this in the future. I wasn't involved in editing this time, and the release was already out the door by the time I got a chance to view it. -_-

But, everyone please enjoy this anime, it will be a great addition to your collection!! :D

Colonel- 2004-01-25 21:54

OMFG! this brings back some good old memories! I saw this show when i was around 7 years old; i still can recall most of the ending from the top of my head =)

IS it being released on FS? I'd love to watch it all over again

Uska 2004-01-25 22:59

hehehe yea Mama is a 4th grader completely rules. It's real entertaining and all around cute. Lookin forward to seeing and working on this series in the future! :D

StarCreator 2004-01-26 03:17

Very nice show - I hadn't heard of it, but I still thoroughly enjoyed it. Surprising that such a title would come out of the studio that is more recently known for titles like Cowboy Bebop, Mugen no Rivius, and Witch Hunter Robin. ^^;

Though, I do have a slight issue with the title subtiting completely obscuring Sunrise's copyright notice - could this be fixed in the future as well?

Fronzel 2004-01-26 20:10

Just like to say that I really like it. That's a really cute baby.

suguru 2004-01-27 03:03

It's a cute series so far, I hope the fansubbers keep going until the end. I'm glad to see that some fansubbers out there are going after good but lesser-known series like this, instead of being the fifth group to sub more popular anime like Chrno Crusade. Izumi reminds me of Kiyone from Tenchi Muyo, she also has God-awful luck :)

Archaic 2004-01-27 04:58

All the faith I'd lost in fansubs has been brought back by this. It's great to see an old series like this being subbed once again. Wasn't this kind of thing what fansubbing used to always be about? Bringing us shows that we would have never seen otherwise? Kudos to SD Project.

LadyOscar 2004-01-28 01:22

I'd also like to send out my deepest thanks to SD project for taking on Mama is a 4th Grader! This is a series I've always wanted to see, and am eagerly awaiting my download to finish so I can watch it. :)

Thank you so much for going into the back catalog and choosing this one! I greatly look forward to your releases... ^_^

Lord Raiden 2004-01-28 01:28

Yes, big thanks to SD! I love this series! :)

rayeart 2004-01-28 14:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulfang
The release isn't the best of quality, but we will try to improve this in the future. I wasn't involved in editing this time, and the release was already out the door by the time I got a chance to view it. -_-

But, everyone please enjoy this anime, it will be a great addition to your collection!! :D

I dont think uska whant to re encode it yet another time :P U dont whana know how many times I got an new encoded version *GRIN*


As for the quality it's not that easy finding the raw's of the show, ben working a loot with it and all I find is LD rips, the DVD's released a month back but nto easy to find rips of that either


if sombody have LD or DVD rips of it contact me or uska.

StarCreator 2004-01-28 15:28

It's easier to just buy the DVD box. As you said, it released just a month ago, which I had assumed to be the reason for the sudden release of the show.

The DVD box does come with that incredibly cute figure, though... (check the Vap link in the first post of this thread) ^^;

Uska 2004-01-28 17:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarCreator
It's easier to just buy the DVD box. As you said, it released just a month ago, which I had assumed to be the reason for the sudden release of the show.

The DVD box does come with that incredibly cute figure, though... (check the Vap link in the first post of this thread) ^^;


Well I WAS gonna buy the DVD set, but damn it's 200 bucks and I had to buy books -_-

And actually we were planning on releasing it about a year back, but we had problems(especially with raws) and we ended up releasing now. ^^;

And you have a pic of the figure? It might make me buy it when i get my next college money money check :D

rayeart 2004-01-28 17:39

yeah to bad it's a loot of money, and I dont have one $ over, right now I'm living from money I'm geting from the goverment, no fun in that :/


Anyhow http://www.vap.co.jp/mama4/ Uska, if you whant some pics of the figure.

Uska 2004-01-28 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by rayeart
yeah to bad it's a loot of money, and I dont have one $ over, right now I'm living from money I'm geting from the goverment, no fun in that :/


Anyhow http://www.vap.co.jp/mama4/ Uska, if you whant some pics of the figure.

kyaa! I want the figure! But I need 200$ :sad:

Uska 2004-02-19 18:46

ep2
 
Ep2's out for those who want it :) sorry we took so long ^^:

Kurara 2004-02-19 21:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulfang
The release isn't the best of quality, but we will try to improve this in the future. I wasn't involved in editing this time, and the release was already out the door by the time I got a chance to view it. -_-

But, everyone please enjoy this anime, it will be a great addition to your collection!! :D

Nooo :D It's perfect!!! ^__^ I'm so happy that someone decided to fansub this series!! I remember that a long time ago, I used to look at websites of old shoujo series from the 80's and early 90's.. And this was one of them.. It seems that these days, a lot of people are fansubbing series I always wanted to watch. Thanks!!!

Soulfang 2004-02-20 08:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurara
Nooo :D It's perfect!!! ^__^ I'm so happy that someone decided to fansub this series!! I remember that a long time ago, I used to look at websites of old shoujo series from the 80's and early 90's.. And this was one of them.. It seems that these days, a lot of people are fansubbing series I always wanted to watch. Thanks!!!

Just me being pessimistic :P

Thanks so much!! We at SD Project have put a lot of hard work into it, so enjoy.

Uska 2004-02-20 10:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulfang
Just me being pessimistic :P

Thanks so much!! We at SD Project have put a lot of hard work into it, so enjoy.


I double that, thanks a lot! :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:43.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.