AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L) Tears to Tiara (TV anime) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=58828)

cyth 2007-12-02 10:35

Tears to Tiara (TV anime)
 
Original: AQUAPLUS/Leaf
Animation Producer: Iwasa Gaku
Director: Kobayashi Tomoki
Character Design: Nakata Masahiko
Animation Production: OLM TEAM IWASA (Production: WHITE FOX)

Game OP:

Also, the upcoming PS3 port titled Tears to Tiara -Kakan no Daichi- will have STUDIO 4℃ working on its OP.

Source: MOON PHASE's Diary (Information from today's AQUAPLUS Festa 2007 event)

The original game is a simulation RPG style adventure game by AQUAPLUS/Leaf--the guys who brought us Utawarerumono. The original PC edition was released back in 2005, April 28th. Play style supposedly resembles Utawarerumono's, although its charm is more akin to western-style fantasy RPGs. It has ero content (not its main focus, much like Utawarerumono), so it's restricted to ages 18 and up.

holyman282 2007-12-02 19:51

Wow this looks really interesting! I'm a big fan of Leaf. Good to see another of their games getting animated.

Sakura_Kinomoto 2007-12-04 01:44

Ahh i cant wait to see this ^^

Siegel Clyne 2008-01-09 05:19

Tears to Tiara TV Anime Cast (Same as Tears to Tiara -Kakan no Daichi- PS3 Game Cast)
 
Tears to Tiara Television Animation Series Cast
(Same as the Cast of the Tiara to Tears -Kakan no Daichi- Strategy Role Playing Game for Sony PlayStation 3)


Cast
Arawn: Ookawa Tooru
Riannon: Gotou Yuuko
Arthur: Ishii Makoto
Morgan: Nakahara Mai
Ogam: Akimoto Yousuke
Octavia: Tanaka Rie
Llyr: Nazuka Kaori
Rathty: Ueda Kana
Limwris: Koshimizu Ami
Ermin: Shimizu Ai
Epona: Asai Kiyomi

The mainly Brythonic Celtic (Welsh, Cornish, Breton, etc.) names of the characters in Tears to Tiara give off strong King Arthur and Mabinogion vibes.

Sakura_Kinomoto 2008-01-09 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siegel Clyne (Post 1334361)
Tears to Tiara Television Animation Series Cast
(Same as the Cast of the Tiara to Tears -Kakan no Daichi- Strategy Role Playing Game for Sony PlayStation 3)


Cast
Arawn: Ookawa Tooru
Riannon: Gotou Yuuko
Arthur: Ishii Makoto
Morgan: Nakahara Mai
Ogam: Akimoto Yousuke
Octavia: Tanaka Rie
Llyr: Nazuka Kaori
Rathty: Ueda Kana
Limwris: Koshimizu Ami
Ermin: Shimizu Ai
Epona: Asai Kiyomi

The mainly Brythonic Celtic (Welsh, Cornish, Breton, etc.) names of the characters in Tears to Tiara give off strong King Arthur and Mabinogion vibes.

wow nice cast list :) and i didnt no Shimizu Ai played Ermin ^^

cyth 2008-05-02 10:16

If anyone's interested, AQUAPLUS released a 3-minute promo for their PS3 port that showed off STUDIO 4C's animation.

darkchibi07 2008-05-02 10:27

Man, I didn't expect Studio 4C would animate a bishoujo opening sequence so this was quite interesting to watch.

Siegel Clyne 2008-05-16 07:14

Tears to Tiara -Kakan no Daichi- Character Voice Samples
 
Tears to Tiara TV Anime Cast (Same as Tears to Tiara -Kakan no Daichi- PS3 Game Cast)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siegel Clyne (Post 1334361)
Tears to Tiara Television Animation Series Cast
(Same as the Cast of the Tiara to Tears -Kakan no Daichi- Strategy Role Playing Game for Sony PlayStation 3)


Cast
Arawn: Ookawa Tooru
Riannon: Gotou Yuuko
Arthur: Ishii Makoto
Morgan: Nakahara Mai
Ogam: Akimoto Yousuke
Octavia: Tanaka Rie
Llyr: Nazuka Kaori
Rathty: Ueda Kana
Limwris: Koshimizu Ami
Ermin: Shimizu Ai
Epona: Asai Kiyomi

The mainly Brythonic Celtic (Welsh, Cornish, Breton, etc.) names of the characters in Tears to Tiara give off strong King Arthur and Mabinogion vibes.


The Tears to Tiara -Kakan no Daichi- fantasy simulation RPG for the Sony PlayStaton 3 is slated to go on sale in Japan Thursday, July 17, 2008. The Tears to Tiara television animation series seemingly will air after the release of the game, perhaps beginning in Fall 2008.

A couple of more characters and their voice actors have been announced for the Tears to Tiara -Kakan no Daichi- PS3 game: Taliesin, voiced by Tsuboi Tomohiro; and Gaius, voiced by Hamada Kenji, along with pics and screenshots from the game.

Tears to Tiara -Kakan no Daichi- Character Voice Samples from AQUAPLUS's Official Website

Arawn (CV: Ookawa Tooru)
Riannon (CV: Gotou Yuuko)
Arthur (CV: Ishii Makoto)
Morgan (CV: Nakahara Mai)
Octavia (CV: Tanaka Rie)
Ogam (CV: Akimoto Yousuke)
Taliesin (CV: Tsuboi Tomohiro)
Llyr (CV: Nazuka Kaori)
Rathty (CV: Ueda Kana)
Limwris (CV: Koshimizu Ami)
Ermin (CV: Shimizu Ai)
Epona (CV: Asai Kiyomi)
Gaius (CV: Hamada Kenji)
???

Note: Click character voice (CV) links to hear voice samples.

Excluding the recently announced two additional characters for the game, Taliesin and Gaius, the Tears to Tiara TV anime earlier this year has been officially confirmed in anime magazines (e.g., Newtype, Animage) as sharing the same cast as the Tears to Tiara -Kakan no Daichi- PS3 game.

Therefore, the voice samples for the characters in the game should give an idea of how the characters will sound in the anime.

Described as a "proud, powerful warrior," for example, Octavia (voiced by Tanaka Rie) appears to be a tough, strong soldier wielding a big sword, as well as a veritable blue eyed blonde tsundere.

Who's Lydia?

2008-05-16 Update:
As usual, The Magic Box has a lot of game pics

MeganeShounen 2008-05-16 07:32

I didn't know that this was being animated. The last thing I've seen from Leaf that was animated was ToHeart2.

And is it me or is Koshimizu Ami all over the place lately? :D

Siegel Clyne 2008-05-22 03:44

Seiyuu for New Character in Tears to Tiara -Kakan no Daichi- Announced
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Siegel Clyne (Post 1596759)
A couple of more characters and their voice actors have been announced for the Tears to Tiara -Kakan no Daichi- PS3 game: Taliesin, voiced by Tsuboi Tomohiro; and Gaius, voiced by Hamada Kenji, along with pics and screenshots from the game.

Tears to Tiara -Kakan no Daichi- Character Voice Samples from AQUAPLUS's Official Website

Arawn (CV: Ookawa Tooru)
Riannon (CV: Gotou Yuuko)
Arthur (CV: Ishii Makoto)
Morgan (CV: Nakahara Mai)
Octavia (CV: Tanaka Rie)
Ogam (CV: Akimoto Yousuke)
Taliesin (CV: Tsuboi Tomohiro)
Llyr (CV: Nazuka Kaori)
Rathty (CV: Ueda Kana)
Limwris (CV: Koshimizu Ami)
Ermin (CV: Shimizu Ai)
Epona (CV: Asai Kiyomi)
Gaius (CV: Hamada Kenji)
???

Note: Click character voice (CV) links to hear voice samples.

Excluding the recently announced two additional characters for the game, Taliesin and Gaius, the Tears to Tiara TV anime earlier this year has been officially confirmed in anime magazines (e.g., Newtype, Animage) as sharing the same cast as the Tears to Tiara -Kakan no Daichi- PS3 game.

Therefore, the voice samples for the characters in the game should give an idea of how the characters will sound in the anime.

Described as a "proud, powerful warrior," for example, Octavia (voiced by Tanaka Rie) appears to be a tough, strong soldier wielding a big sword, as well as a veritable blue eyed blonde tsundere.

Who's Lydia?


Sawashiro Miyuki voices Lydia in Tears to Tiara -Kakan no Daichi-.

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/7...0938jy5.th.jpg

Octavia/Suigintou vs Lydia/Shinku?

Another Rozen Maiden rivalry?

Will Lydia show up in the Tears to Tiara anime as well?

Guts 2008-05-29 00:45

This looks pretty sick, but game animations always look better than the real product unfortunately.

Avisch 2008-05-30 22:14

Looking forward to this. I really liked Utawarerumono. And I here this is better than that.
And who can denie Rie Tanaka?

Quote:

Octavia/Suigintou vs Lydia/Shinku?

Another Rozen Maiden rivalry?

Will Lydia show up in the Tears to Tiara anime as well?
That woudl be awesome. Heh....Rie Tanaka's not voicing the silver haired character this time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guts (Post 1620688)
This looks pretty sick, but game animations always look better than the real product unfortunately.

Yeah. It's definitely reasonable to have doubts.

Quote:

And is it me or is Koshimizu Ami all over the place lately?
She has been all over the place this yeah (and a bit of last year). I'll remember as Tenma from School Rumble though (which I am watching for the first time....right now).

Siegel Clyne 2008-05-31 03:39

Tears to Tiara -Kakan no Daichi-: New Characters; Sample Pics from Japanese eShops
 
Two more characters and their voice actors have been announced on FAMITSU.com for Tears to Tiara -Kakan no Daichi-: the previously announced Lydia (CV: Sawashiro Miyuki); and Drwc (CV: Kusumi Naomi).



It appears that three Tears to Tiara -Kakan no Daichi- girls in particular are being used for their sex appeal to promote the game and related merchandise: sweet talking heroine Riannon (CV: Gotou Yuuko); rough talking archer Morgan (CV: Nakahara Mai); and tough talking swordswoman Octavia (CV: Tanaka Rie).

Octavia, Sofmap's Tears to Tiara Telephone Card Cover Girl
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3788/tttvk1.th.jpg

Sofmap - Octavia Cover Girl Shot
http://www.sofmap.com/ec/topics/3277...418_tel_fl.jpg

MESSE SANOH - Morgan Rear Shot
http://www.messe.gr.jp/tvgame/gazou0...ge/22359p1.gif

MEDIA LAND - Tears to Tiara Group Shot (Small)
http://www.m-land.co.jp/pix/tokuten/1000000225235-t.jpg

animate - Down on the Ground: Riannon with a Smile
http://www.animate.co.jp/newrelease/...rstothiara.jpg

TORANOANA - Octavia, Limwris, and Riannon Washing Laundry
http://img.toranoana.jp/img/98/0000/...0000265-1T.jpg

GAMERS - Riannon in Bathing Suit, Ermin Playing in the Water
http://shop.broccoli.co.jp/images/pr...3_141136_0.jpg

MAG*mani - Tentacle Assaulting Morgan
http://www.magmani.com/wp-content/up...ps3_TtT-tc.jpg

chara-ani - Morgan Shooting Bow and Arrow
http://www.chara-ani.com/p/LL/D08500002LL2.jpg

Ami Ami - Tears to Tiara Group Shot (Medium)
http://www.amiami.com/images/product...G-PS3-0150.jpg

WonderGOO - Down on the Ground: Kneeling Morgan, Blushing Octavia
http://www.wonder.co.jp/gfx/game/tearstotiara1.jpg

The sample images, particularly the WonderGOO one, all but confirm Octavia as a tsundere character.

Siegel Clyne 2008-06-01 02:09

Tears to Tiara: Bound and Gagged
 
Dengeki PlayStation ONLINE uses AQUAPLUS's Tears to Tiara -Kakan no Daichi- to demonstrate the high definition resolution of PS3 CG on a big screen HDTV.

Arthur and Morgan appear in the first three images.

Then Octavia shows up in the next two images.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/665...3004zv8.th.jpg
Poor Octavia...

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/1...3005hg0.th.jpg
Watch that hand, mister!

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/672...ara1yk8.th.jpg
No wonder you're blushing...

Spitze 2008-06-01 09:22

Is it supposed to be spelled Aaron as opposed to Arawn? Since Aaron isn't really meant to be pronounced as ey-rohn.

Also, Octavia is smokingly hot.

LKK 2008-06-01 11:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitze (Post 1626986)
Is it supposed to be spelled Aaron as opposed to Arawn? Since Aaron isn't really meant to be pronounced as ey-rohn.

Arawn is a traditional Welsh name which fits in with the other Welsh names in the character list.

Avisch 2008-06-20 00:08

For anyone who is interested. Here's an image that shows the difference in the character designs (of the original PC game and the PS3 remake)

Both are good. But the detail in the PS3 designs is very nice. From the looks of it, for the anime, we will be getting designs somewhat similar to the original PC version. (from what little we can see.)

Mizuno 2008-06-20 03:30

I hope not, those character designs look like something from the 90s.

harmonious 2008-06-24 14:44

We never get enough Fantasy anime, I am looking forward to it.

kk2extreme 2008-06-24 17:34

let me see,

main protagonist starts off being a trainee w/ a master, check

childhood girl friend, check

more girls w/ different traits and jobs, check

a kid, check

glasses, check

sci fi mixes w/ middle age, check

dark silence antagonist/protagonist, check

a buff guy, check

ok, this is what i saw in the trailer, looks like they used up quite a lot of tipical fantasy rpg themes.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:55.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.