AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - Episode 10 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=59068)

Klashikari 2007-12-07 10:11

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - Episode 10 Discussion / Poll
 
Welcome to the discussion thread for Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Episode 10.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...al/spoiler.gifJust highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...ons/report.gifClick the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

LoweGear 2007-12-07 10:15

Episode 11 Preview in episode 10:

Spoiler for Previews:

Duo Maxwell 2007-12-07 11:23

Why does it's always the next ep's preview is shown first? :confused:

ashlay 2007-12-07 12:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell (Post 1287435)
Why does it's always the next ep's preview is shown first? :confused:

they're posted on the internet. as to why sunrise and/or mbs and/or some other official site does so before the episode airs: use your imagination, since we'll never know.

blackflash 2007-12-07 14:39

Quick question, Whats the last screenshot of?

ashlay 2007-12-07 14:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackflash (Post 1287629)
Quick question, Whats the last screenshot of?

Spoiler for last image:

check the news/spoilers topic if you want to know more.

Shiroth 2007-12-07 14:56

So i guess we'll be seeing preview shots each week now? Not bad, brings a whole new twist.

blackflash 2007-12-07 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashlay (Post 1287635)
Spoiler for last image:

check the news/spoilers topic if you want to know more.


I checked the news page and found its not a new MS, but actually a gundam with its armor stripped. Wont say which as its a spoiler

LightningZERO 2007-12-07 18:52

Allelujah episode? Why does it give me a feeling that the director likes Allelujah more than the main character? :heh:

U<3Anime 2007-12-07 19:22

OMG can't wait for Tiera to unleash the beast! I hope it doesn't disappoint. *spazzes*

herbert 2007-12-07 20:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by U<3Anime (Post 1287965)
OMG can't wait for Tiera to unleash the beast! I hope it doesn't disappoint. *spazzes*

Even if Tiera is female, she will be a flat-chested female.

Papaya 2007-12-07 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by herbert (Post 1288097)
Even if Tiera is female, she will be a flat-chested female.

Tieria is actually a little girl in a poorly made man suit.

DeotoxSlayer 2007-12-07 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papaya (Post 1288121)
Tieria is actually a little girl in a poorly made man suit.

R u jokin, or bein serious.....

Kaioshin Sama 2007-12-07 22:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer (Post 1288187)
R u jokin, or bein serious.....

Of course he's jokin.....right.....RIGHT! Yeah, it's a joke, no lolis in this show.

DeotoxSlayer 2007-12-07 22:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama (Post 1288213)
Of course he's jokin.....right.....RIGHT! Yeah, it's a joke, no lolis in this show.

Wht bout Felt, and Soma....

Demongod86 2007-12-07 23:01

Felt has breasts and Soma's a whole different case.

ashlay 2007-12-07 23:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer (Post 1288226)
Wht bout Felt, and Soma....

Soma's 18...

Honey_and_Cleaver 2007-12-07 23:35

Somebody please kill Saji.

Must he appear in every episode, wheres Graham.

Kaioshin Sama 2007-12-08 00:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honey_and_Cleaver (Post 1288284)
Somebody please kill Saji.

Must he appear in every episode, wheres Graham.

Graham can't do anything now since he's limited by the Union's non agression policy against the Celestial Beings, but it is strange we haven't seen him in a while. I can sort of seeing him getting fed up and joining PMC Trust so he doesn't have to worry about rules of engagment and can go after Exia again.

ashlay 2007-12-08 00:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama (Post 1288321)
Graham can't do anything now since he's limited by the Union's non agression policy against the Celestial Beings, but it is strange we haven't seen him in a while. I can sort of seeing him getting fed up and joining PMC Trust so he doesn't have to worry about rules of engagment and can go after Exia again.

would go against his sense of honor as a soldier or some such to join a PMC. that's just the archetype he follows.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:10.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.