AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Sister of Wellber Zwei (Season 2) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=61324)

golthin 2008-01-23 07:59

Sister of Wellber Zwei (Season 2)
 
I searched and searched and couldn't find the thread for this. So mods with more searching skill than me, move this to the appropiate place. This series doesn't get the attention that it should.
It is already on episode 4 and I have to say that things are getting interesting now. Episode 4 had one of the most painful break ups I have seen in anime in a while. Of course the break up was done to make thing more interesting, and now we are going to see a love triangle.

It is worth watching this show. I just marathoned that 4 episodes that are available for the second season and nobody is subbing the series so you got to watch it raw.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA 2008-01-24 10:16

i kind of understand the role of Galahad after watching episode 3 of season 2.....Man,they sure focus a lot on Tina this season

The Chaos 2008-01-24 11:51

I Want See This Anime....But I Think I Have To Wait Intel I Finish The First Season .. :)

golthin 2008-01-24 19:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chinatsu-no-miya (Post 1359723)
i kind of understand the role of Galahad after watching episode 3 of season 2.....Man,they sure focus a lot on Tina this season

yeah, this season is all about Tina, wait till you watch episode 4, that came from no where and was unexpected.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA 2008-01-24 22:04

Did Jin just
Spoiler:

golthin 2008-01-25 02:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chinatsu-no-miya (Post 1360783)
Did Jin just
Spoiler:

yes he did
Spoiler:

MUAHAHAHAHAHA 2008-01-26 05:06

I thought
Spoiler:

golthin 2008-01-27 01:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chinatsu-no-miya (Post 1362966)
I thought
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

km0120 2008-01-28 03:53

I found "Sister of Wellber" with French subtitles or no subtitle.
But there is no one with English subtitles.

Slice of Life 2008-01-28 05:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by km0120 (Post 1366549)
I found "Sister of Wellber" with French subtitles or no subtitle.
But there is no one with English subtitles.

Beyond season I, ep 10? Can you PM me the source?

I look at Wellber from all angles and I really can't understand what's so bad about this show that fansubbers rather prefer to be the 10th group to do Persona or Spice and Wolf. Is is the tank? Are the women not moe enough? Are there too much yuri vibes for the anti-yuri crowd, and not enough for the yuri crowd?

I'm planning to watch ep 1-4 raw this week. But at my poor level for Japanese it's always like attending a concert with cotton in your ears. It just cuts down the fun immensely. *sigh* I'm hoping for C1 or L-E to get there one day.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA 2008-01-28 05:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slice of Life (Post 1366654)
Beyond season I, ep 10? Can you PM me the source?

I look at Wellber from all angles and I really can't understand what's so bad about this show that fansubbers rather prefer to be the 10th group to do Persona or Spice and Wolf. Is is the tank? Are the women not moe enough? Are there too much yuri vibes for the anti-yuri crowd, and not enough for the yuri crowd?

I'm planning to watch ep 1-4 raw this week. But at my poor level for Japanese it's always like attending a concert with cotton in your ears. It just cuts down the fun immensely. *sigh* I'm hoping for C1 or L-E to get there one day.

Maybe it's because of the talking tank?

Slice of Life 2008-01-28 06:06

I also think it's the tank. The tank or the fairy. The fairy seems to come right out of a Disney movie, just with less clothes. Then again, we already had speaking motor bikes in anime. And now a speaking staff. Well, I found the butt-ugly sausage-passing-for-a-cyberdog far more annoying than both tank and fairy, but I loved Dennou Coil nevertheless.

km0120 2008-01-28 07:14

I think the reason why Sisters of Wellber is unpopullar is simple.
In the typical fantasy, to fight against monsters with a sword or spell is nessesary. Howevr, in Season 1, the script focused on the relationship between Rita and Tina, princess and thief. The number of amazing battle scene is too small. Therefore, Japanese and foreign anime fans prefer other animations to this one.

But I want to advocate Wellber. In season 1, when Galahad decided to throw in Rita and Tina and when he had avenged Gernia, I was very excited and felt good.
The voice actor in Cyrano de Bergerac vocalizes even sound effects. It is funny.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA 2008-01-28 09:03

i hate to admit it but the primary reason i watch wellber no monogatari is because of Galahad and the relationship between the four.The animation is not bad you know,but the fairy and the talking tank seem so out of place and random.Galahad pwns all other male heroes

golthin 2008-01-28 18:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chinatsu-no-miya (Post 1366832)
i hate to admit it but the primary reason i watch wellber no monogatari is because of Galahad and the relationship between the four.The animation is not bad you know,but the fairy and the talking tank seem so out of place and random.Galahad pwns all other male heroes

When they killed Gernia in the first season I was very upset for a while. Heck, I was upset when the bastard of a prince mangled her, though I kind of like female characters with an eye patch, still losing an eye was messed up. I can't believe that she was still loyal to the prince that she rather die than disobey the prince and stay with Galahad. that is taking duty very far, a proud soldier to the end. :(

MUAHAHAHAHAHA 2008-01-28 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by golthin (Post 1367546)
When they killed Gernia in the first season I was very upset for a while. Heck, I was upset when the bastard of a prince mangled her, though I kind of like female characters with an eye patch, still losing an eye was messed up. I can't believe that she was still loyal to the prince that she rather die than disobey the prince and stay with Galahad. that is taking duty very far, a proud soldier to the end. :(


I actually hope that Gernia dies because she is disrupting GalahadxRita pairing and boy am i happy when i saw her die.:heh:

TougeSil80 2008-01-28 22:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chinatsu-no-miya (Post 1360783)
Did Jin just
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Doughnuts 2008-01-29 02:59

Spoiler for up to ep4:

MUAHAHAHAHAHA 2008-01-29 03:55

I can't imagine wellber turning into some sappy soap opera............it's still too early to say anything at this point of stage,but i hope they turn away from this complex relationship thing like those japanese and korean dramas,where i like you,but you dont like me,all those stuff.I want some action.

But if the director want to concentrate more on this relationship thing i hope to see some catfight between Rita and Tina.(yeah i know i am dreaming)

km0120 2008-01-29 08:23

Wellber may have turned into soap opera in episode 4, season 2.

Spoiler for up to episode 4, season 2:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:44.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.