AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   True Tears (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   True Tears - Q & A (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=61616)

Pellissier 2008-01-29 08:24

This thread is for those of you with questions about the True Tears anime, game or manga. There are many questions that don't need a whole thread to discuss them. A simple practical answer straight from the anime, game or manga without any speculation can solve these connundrums. If someone has such a question about True Tears which can be solved by answering with facts from an official source, then please ask that question here.

Please don't post in this thread unless you are asking a question or answering one. Please remember that it only takes 1 person to answer a question. And don't speculate! You can only reply with cold, hard, merciliessly unforgivable facts. If you have to speculate, then please just tell the querrant that no answer is known, but here are some facts that might help him make up his own mind.

Make sure you use spoiler tags if your question is about the anime, game, manga, or any non-anime source. Untagged spoilers are risking a ban. There are two ways to create clearly marked spoiler tags, as shown in the following:

The easy way: By simply clicking on this http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...al/spoiler.gif icon which can be found in the Quick Reply or Reply to Thread template. This is how I create spoiler tags.
or
The macho way: By using those uber vB codes as shown in the following...

Spoiler Tag Example
[spoiler=title, i.e. your reason for the spoiler tag]Don't forget to use a title for the spoiler![/spoiler]
...becomes...
Spoiler for title:

felix 2008-01-29 12:27

What's the name of Shinchiro mother?

serenade_beta 2008-01-29 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cats (Post 1369017)
What's the name of Shinchiro mother?

Unknown. She's just known as "Shinichirou's mom".

Supah Em 2008-02-04 02:41

his dad is unnamed as well for additional info

Razz 2008-02-06 00:53

Which days does this show air?

DonSuke 2008-02-06 01:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razz (Post 1383253)
Which days does this show air?

Sunday in Japan. Which should be Saturday for the most of us.

Pcsl 2008-02-09 14:26

What means Reflectia? Can it be "Reflected Tears" as some people say?

felix 2008-02-09 15:04

No mentioning fansub groups.

As far as I know it's the name of the opening single. :)

Supah Em 2008-02-10 06:49

the show airs in sundays at 1:00am ( the heck, how many people would watch at that time anyway?)

and reflectia....wel.. is reflectia, its a new word which has no meaning and stands out on its own.

oompa loompa 2008-02-14 12:37

does anyone know how many episodes true tears is supposed to have?

Pellissier 2008-02-14 13:01

It is a 13 episodes series.

ReizoSan 2008-02-14 13:46

Question
Is there a scheduled artbook for True Tears to come out any time soon??? or is there one out at this moment???

Supah Em 2008-02-14 19:18

i tried to look for links or anything but it seems there are none at the moment

0nly_human 2008-02-19 19:12

is there any romance novels like this one?

Paul 2008-02-21 11:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0nly_human (Post 1409886)
is there any romance novels like this one?

not sure about novel but "Clannad" is pretty similar...

Pellissier 2008-03-08 08:14

How about you read a few posts above ? :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pellissier (Post 1398934)
It is a 13 episodes series.

Onchuu_Norin 2008-06-10 00:14

True Tears

In the series, what was the main idea behind the plot's ending of True Tears? Was it love conquers all because the ending was really subtle to me in terms of the how happy the ending was. I didn't think the ending of Shinichiro and Hiromi finally accepting one another was that not that exciting. Maybe it's just me....:confused:

relentlessflame 2008-06-10 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onchuu_Norin (Post 1645299)
In the series, what was the main idea behind the plot's ending of True Tears? Was it love conquers all because the ending was really subtle to me in terms of the how happy the ending was. I didn't think the ending of Shinichiro and Hiromi finally accepting one another was that not that exciting. Maybe it's just me....:confused:

The "true" ending of this series was while the credits were rolling and you see Noe finally able to cry. She had bottled up her tears after her grandmother died, but it was thanks to Shinichirou that she was finally able to be set free, accept the sadness in her life, and move on. As for Shinichirou, thanks to Noe, he was finally able to come to terms with himself and his feelings, and to wipe Hiromi's tears as he had wanted to do since the beginning of the show.

I wouldn't say that it was what you'd think of as a "happy ending", and it certainly wasn't "true love conquers all" by any means. If anything, it was pointing out that sometimes love doesn't work out, but that pain can ultimately be the foundation for the future as long as you keep looking ahead. Basically, True Tears tells the story of how a single sudden encounter (Shinichirou and Noe) changed the course of everyone's lives forever.

kk2extreme 2008-07-12 20:10

When is true tears coming to US?

relentlessflame 2008-07-13 18:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by kk2extreme (Post 1723842)
When is true tears coming to US?

At the moment it's been put on "indefinite hold", because Bandai Visual USA is currently having their operations absorbed into Bandai Entertainment USA. Once that settles down, they'll probably look at it again. So for now, it's basically "wait and see".