- True Tears
True Tears - Episode 2 Discussion / Poll
Welcome to the discussion thread for True Tears
, Episode 2
- Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
- Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
- Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
- Be polite to your fellow forum members.
- Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
- Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
- Adding a Spoiler tag:
|Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found|
on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
- Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
|Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.|
Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
to locate and deal with problems quickly.
- Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
It would have been more interesting if they had stretched the chiken and friendship arc a little deeper and done it more awkward then it was... but that's Noe I guess.
Gave this episode a 7 .
Noe is becoming a likeable character though, with her weird ways. :)
Noe becomes the unquestioned female lead in this episode - agreed.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:02.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.