AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Hayate no Gotoku (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Hayate no Gotoku - Episode 45 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=62134)

Pellissier 2008-02-09 06:16

Hayate no Gotoku - Episode 45 Discussion / Poll
 
Welcome to the discussion thread for Hayate no Gotoku, Episode 45.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Mentar 2008-02-09 23:42

And the preview shows no trace of the Valentine episode either.

Color me extremely disappointed and frustrated. Looks like all promises of "manga fans will be happy" notwithstanding at the beginning of season 4, we'll be stuck with filler-of-the-week. Not to say that these may be necessarily bad, but there will be no progress in the main arcs.

Ottocycle 2008-02-10 01:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mentar (Post 1390430)
And the preview shows no trace of the Valentine episode either.

Color me extremely disappointed and frustrated. Looks like all promises of "manga fans will be happy" notwithstanding at the beginning of season 4, we'll be stuck with filler-of-the-week. Not to say that these may be necessarily bad, but there will be no progress in the main arcs.

Given what Nishizawa said in the first part of the episode, their world's time and date is in step with ours(maybe even a week slower, I think). So I'd be holding out hopes for another week.

No Saku this week though. T.T

Fynal_Fyre 2008-02-10 08:02

Spoiler for Butler Network Screencaps:

dahl_moon 2008-02-10 20:03

Not too bad, pretty decent anime original. From a comedy standpoint, I think the series has been doing a decent job of retaining the manga flavor (minus the entire butler stuff). Although, as with other manga viewers,
Spoiler for manga spoiler:

tripperazn 2008-02-10 20:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by dahl_moon (Post 1391810)
Spoiler for manga spoiler:

Guess I wasn't the only one who felt a sinking feeling at the yam scene. Given that next week is Valentine's Day and the previews pretty much rule out any possibility of those events happening...I'm not sure what to think at the moment. They could use completely different transitions, but with only half a cour left...

tebahpla 2008-02-12 08:59

seriously, where are mai subs?

Hyuver 2008-02-12 09:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mentar (Post 1390430)
And the preview shows no trace of the Valentine episode either.

Color me extremely disappointed and frustrated. Looks like all promises of "manga fans will be happy" notwithstanding at the beginning of season 4, we'll be stuck with filler-of-the-week. Not to say that these may be necessarily bad, but there will be no progress in the main arcs.

If there is no valentine eps there is still a chance that arc will be shown since it's not 3rd March yet :heh:
Spoiler:

Irenicus 2008-02-15 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by tebahpla (Post 1394900)
seriously, where are mai subs?

From their release patterns, it seems as if Static Subs & Eclipse are focusing on other shows right now. :( I don't want to watch a show without subs so...

*prays that Clannad get licensed and be done with* :p

FRS 2008-02-23 14:12

Sub are out.

dodgethis_sg 2008-02-24 01:12

Oh, the irony of calling Maria a hataraku.

Deathkillz 2008-02-24 08:19

Maria is 17 forever! Don't forget that >_<

Really good "relaxing" ep. Maria scores more points in showing how diverse her abilities are, whaa she is perfect ^^

Main plot is out of the window, this series is all fluff :rolleyes:

Shiroth 2008-02-24 08:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathkillz (Post 1419748)
Main plot is out of the window, this series is all fluff :rolleyes:

You're telling me that it hasn't always been like this? I say that's just one of the reasons why i love this series so much.

The Chaos 2008-02-24 10:08

I Liked This Ep A Lot...^^
Poor Maria-San :heh:
I Give it 10/10
Witting For Next Week Ep : )

Deathkillz 2008-02-24 12:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 1419752)
You're telling me that it hasn't always been like this? I say that's just one of the reasons why i love this series so much.

I'm just saying that the blind hope for something more should be killed so that 1) it is less of a disappointment 2) nice surprise if something good does happen.

It's only a select few character that is keeping me interested now, and those don't include Nagi or Hayate (too much rinse and repeat has become a bore for me :rolleyes:).

yongshun 2008-02-25 01:03

For some reason the manager boring Hinagiku to death reminds me to the manager in Sakura Taisen

Snuffle 2008-02-25 13:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by yongshun (Post 1421295)
For some reason the manager boring Hinagiku to death reminds me to the manager in Sakura Taisen

Because he's a parody of him. I mean come on... same glasses, same eyes, same wrinkles lol. Pretty much a carbon copy :p.

Even with me being a fan of Maria, this ep seemed rather dull... Even her in her bathing suit was not very interesting, but maybe that's my fault for not being fond of black... Unless it's a skirt or dress, it turns me off :uhoh:.

BTW, are HnG fans dying? This thread hardly has any posters... Or, not many Maria fans? :eyebrow:

Guido 2008-02-25 15:18

Never tell to Maria-san than being Ever 17 is not young enough.

CJL13 2008-02-25 16:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snuffle (Post 1422239)
Because he's a parody of him. I mean come on... same glasses, same eyes, same wrinkles lol. Pretty much a carbon copy :p.

Even with me being a fan of Maria, this ep seemed rather dull... Even her in her bathing suit was not very interesting, but maybe that's my fault for not being fond of black... Unless it's a skirt or dress, it turns me off :uhoh:.

BTW, are HnG fans dying? This thread hardly has any posters... Or, not many Maria fans? :eyebrow:

It just got subbed, expect more posts.

riddle 2008-02-26 00:29

Well this is a good episode for me. It's Maria's show again....:cool:
Spoiler:
And also is it just me or it's been a while since Hinagiku got her screen time? It may be of the late subbing but well I'm really glad to see her again in this episode.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snuffle (Post 1422239)
BTW, are HnG fans dying? This thread hardly has any posters... Or, not many Maria fans? :eyebrow:

I hope it will be more merrier here after episode 48 got released. I'll be looking forward to it refer to the preview....:love:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:34.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.